Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media needs to get their chit together and report facts! lol.. They're making me crazy. NG's show just said that LE searched high and low at TonE's place for her cell phone, since that is where she said was the last place she had it, and LE didn't find it.

I thought LE found it also. This is dumb.
Well, at least they had it last night.

One poster (and please forgive me...I forget who posted this) actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

No problems nursebeeme.:blowkiss:

Lets see if Greta mentions the timeline of the call for the gas. The P's were supposed to be out of Town at that time.
I e-mailed her too.

This is so da^m frustrating!:mad:

I highly doubt there is a second phone. It's just something Casey threw out there for an excuse as to why she didn't have anyone's phone numbers. She doesn't remember where she bought the phone and conveniently it's lost minus the SIMS card. SIMS cards do not fall out of phones. They are tightly inserted inside a phone. Even if the back came off, the Sim card would stay in. There's so many holes in the phone story it's ridiculous.
Suzi~ She said that it wouldn't hold a charge so she stopped using it and switched the card to the other phone. So that hole is patched. :)

Did anyone else pick up on one of the last things said on NG. How *2* of her last boyfriends were cops? I knew Jesse was, but who is the other boyfriend that was a LE?

But for this to be true wouldn't Caseys debt have to exceed the reward money? Why not just come forward as the "Nanny" collect the reward to pay off the debt plus some- and find some reason why she hadn't heard the news? Was watching kids programming as opposed to the news?

Because taking someones kid as collateral for a drug debt is kidnapping.

What REALLY jumped out at me was Casey saying she felt Caylee was still "close to home".

Could Casey have slipped and revealed a tiny clue as to Caylee's whereabouts?

Or could it be an intentional diversion from where she really is?

Casey seems so calm and 'prepared' in her answers in all these phone calls (both in and out of jail). I can't help but wonder if she's in her cell at night considering her answers to investigators and family and trying to "out think" them in this very confident air she often tends to answer them with.

If she's tried to pass off a missing cell phone and "private" number (and a disconnected one!) for "the nanny" and thinks they're buying those stories and have no other means (like through the phone company) to get records, and her family seems to have "bought" (at least in her eyes) most of the yarns she's spun, it doesn't seem far-fetched that she'd think she could continue to outsmart investigators and family by throwing them FURTHER off track of where Caylee really would be.

Afterall, isn't her seemingly non-existent nanny who has no residence or phone number (based on Casey's story) a similar stall plan, in many regards? :waitasec: I see this comment to Lee being a likely next 'phase' that Casey's scheming up.

Did anyone else pick up on one of the last things said on NG. How *2* of her last boyfriends were cops? I knew Jesse was, but who is the other boyfriend that was a LE?

I heard that too and this is the first I've heard that.

One poster (and please forgive me...I forget who posted this) actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

No problems nursebeeme.:blowkiss:

Lets see if Greta mentions the timeline of the call for the gas. The P's were supposed to be out of Town at that time.
I e-mailed her too.

This is so da^m frustrating!:mad:
Where were the GPs supposed to be? I thougt Cindy's vaca was the beginning of June?

Oops...just realized I made a mistake on an earlier post when I thought vaca was the beginning of July...my bad. Sorry!

it doesn't make sense for a drug dealer to have caylee. if you were a big time dealer would you want to take a child and add to the chance of getting caught plus have the added expense of taking care of the child for an indefinite amount of time?

If anything. the drug dealer would take and dispose of CASEY!!!!

NG has been so inaccurate on her show (and others that are sitting in for NG). Hard to tell where that came from or if she pulled it out of thin air! LOL

The police can request sample's of Casey hair while in jail and do a hair folicle test to determine if and when she was on drugs and perhaps the kind of drug. This would at least give LE if drugs are involved.

Not too much new on NG, Casey did say something about her cell phone was at her boyfriend's, but the police never found it of course.

One point, has anyone ever met a GM that the Grandchild lived with that never net the babysitter (or nanny)? Doesn't happen. The nanny story simply is absurd.

I don't understand why it's taking so long to get the test results back on the car trunk, they need to narrow down this case to stop all the speculating.

I think they've only had the car for 10 days. I'm sure they know whether it's human or not by now. But DNA to tie it to Caylee can take weeks or months. I'm hoping with the feds processing it, that we are looking at weeks.

After listening again, I think she really did slip up when she mentioned Jay Blanchard Park. I don't think she meant to.

I think they need to start a search there A.S.A.P. for Caylee's body. They need to be dragging the Econ or whatever it is called and looking for places a fire could have been started with gasoline.

IMO the name Casey has given out for the "nanny" is the name she was told.
Drug dealers DO NO use their real name.
And neither do people associated with them (buyers)!

I'm sorry but IMO it makes sense to me!

I agree and not only that! There are a lot of illegal immigrants here that do not use their real name. My son used to work at a local restaurant and he met lots of employees who had two names. A "real" name and a name they gave to the restaurant. I kept telling my son they were illegals but he didn't believe me until they kept "disappearing" (i.e. they were picked up and deported, only to be replaced by yet another group of two-named individuals).

Maybe ZG was one of them/is one of them?

it doesn't make sense for a drug dealer to have caylee. if you were a big time dealer would you want to take a child and add to the chance of getting caught plus have the added expense of taking care of the child for an indefinite amount of time?

In my mind it makes sense that she MAY have been taken by a
drug dealer for an unpaid drug debt.
That does not mean I think a drug dealer would still have her...
or in fact meant to keep her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member