Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a drug deal did go bad and Casey had Caylee with her at the time and they killed Caylee. Casey puts Caylee in the back of her trunk, brings her home, attempts to bury her in the backyard, that doesn't work, steals the gasoline, puts Caylee in the trunk, drives her somewhere ......... can't type the rest of that thought.

Although I don't believe the family is in danger, but trying to figure out Casey's mind, maybe she is thinking protecting the people from what they did to Caylee is worth saving the lives of her parents. Gosh, just writing this is ridiculous.

I have yet to see any real hard proof of this $45,000.00. I am sticking to my opinion that with the judgments GP and GM have against them they would not have any credit cards with such huge limits.
Wasn't this figure propagated on Nancy Grace? Who was it that gave her that amount?
Yes, it was. I'm thinking that either an extra zero was added and the amount was $4500, or the $45,000 is an aggregate total of money she's stolen from her family over a period of time.

Cell phone records:

If Casey has an unlocked cell phone (which are more expensive, but she could easily get one) then she will not have just one carrier and it would be very hard to track her calls, because they will work with any sim card and any carrier. They are very, very difficult to track. This is in part why people steal cell phones - they take the sim card, use it in an unlocked phone, and ditch the sim card.

Casey would know all the what what on unlocked phones. It's sort of a high school thing to do, actually, unlocking your phone.

This is why I really believe the girl has a serious drug problem. Although no indication of withdrawls in jail there.

I thought there was signs on the first phone call home of withdrawals.
(her tone and attitude)
Also... didn't her family have to wait a week before seeing her?
I thought that her mom said at the bond hearing that she "hadn't seen
Caylee, I mean Casey in about a week"
Her withdrawals could be gone or close to in about a week.
IMO

The media needs to get their chit together and report facts! lol.. They're making me crazy. NG's show just said that LE searched high and low at TonE's place for her cell phone, since that is where she said was the last place she had it, and LE didn't find it.

I thought LE found it also. This is dumb.

Liltigress (i wanna gall ya tigger!) I think that there should be a cable news crime channel on tv that is run by websluethers, gets their info from websluethers as well as AP and other sources and does NOT sensationalize like msm does. Too bad we couldn't take over TTV when court tv went off the air and get rid of shows about speeders and drunk kids showing their butts at the beach! Anyone out there want to take that on? LOL!

I have yet to see any real hard proof of this $45,000.00. I am sticking to my opinion that with the judgments GP and GM have against them they would not have any credit cards with such huge limits.
Wasn't this figure propagated on Nancy Grace? Who was it that gave her that amount?

I recall hearing on NG when the amount of $45,000 came up. When listening to it, I couldn't make out if she said 4 to 5 thousand, or 45 thousand. If you say it both ways, it's hard to tell the difference. That makes me wonder if whoever did the transcript got that mixed up also. Maybe it really was an estimated 4,000 or 5,000 in cc debt.

I'm already seeing discrepancies in NG's research and reporting. Not a lot, but enough.

I think that there is THREE places that need to be searched ASAP!!!!

That Blanchard Park (did I spell that right?)
The Sawgrass Lake by the apartments
the landfill that is 5 miles from Casey's home

George Anthony filed a police report back on June 24th, 2008 that two gas cans and $50.00 were stolen from his shed in the backyard after someone broke the lock and door. Interesting, huh?! The same day that Jesse said he heard Caylee's voice in the background of that call. However, the report appears to be made in the morning.

So the assumption here is that Casey may have taken it for nefarious purposes?

Take a deep breath everyone and give this some serious thought.

If you really thought that a drug dealer had your daughter and might kill her and your family if you said anything what would you REALLY do??

I am willing to bet that the majority of people would come clean with the police in the hopes that they could follow these people and somehow get your child back.

I would love to believe that precious Caylee is still alive, but I just can't buy it.

The police, the FBI and everyone else would be doing whatever to find the drug ring, or whom ever. If you are innocent, you would be willing to take that risk to tell the cops to save your child. You would make sure that the cops protected the rest of your family.

This is all more of Casey's BS. It will go on and on because as long as it does she still has a chance of getting away with it.

The best news we have had all day was the police report of the shed being broken into and the police report that was filed BY GEORGE ANTHONY on the 24th of June.

I, for one, think this other BS is just BS and it makes no sense to anyone who really stops and thinks WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE STORY WAS TRUE????:rolleyes::waitasec:

George Anthony filed a police report back on June 24th, 2008 that two gas cans and $50.00 were stolen from his shed in the backyard after someone broke the lock and door. Interesting, huh?! The same day that Jesse said he heard Caylee's voice in the background of that call. However, the report appears to be made in the morning.

I have to wonder if it was a video recording of Caylee that Jesse heard and not really Caylee speaking. I could play a video movie of my children and someone on the phone could hear them but they would not even have to be there. I think maybe Caylee was gone by this time and what Jesse heard was a prerecorded tape of Caylee from days gone by.

One poster (and please forgive me...I forget who posted this) actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

No problems nursebeeme.:blowkiss:

Lets see if Greta mentions the timeline of the call for the gas. The P's were supposed to be out of Town at that time.
I e-mailed her too.

This is so da^m frustrating!:mad:
bumping the daily update...add to it or subtract...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine asked for a daily update... I am not that good so please anyone correct me if I missed something. Links can be found by reading back into the threads from today

As of today Casey has been sitting in the hooscow going on two weeks (12 days to be exact). She is now considered a person of interest in her missing daughter's case.

Orange County SD, on their page on this case (thanks Chatty) reported that on or around June 24 George Anthony reported Gas cans and 50 dollars of gas stolen from his shed!

Some posters speculated whether the borrowed shovel could have been used on the lock of the shed. Could Casey have stolen the gas? And why? Where could you burn something without raising a red flag? One poster speculated perhaps the backyard bbq and a few threw campgrounds out. There are two parks in the Orlando area that would fit the bill, and of course we already know that the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard. (eta turkey lake park and blanchard park which is 11.3 miles from poi's home)

Two more "casey calls" were just released. One between Casey and her brother. One between casey and her mother (not sure if audio is up yet on that one...help me out...anyone)..

Posters discussed (thank you SS) being very careful in posting info from friends' myspace pages as they, more than likely, are victims as well.

One poster, our very own Drip~Drop, actually called LE to verify the changing tip numbers and LE stated to our very own poster that gma was putting out different numbers to call on the fliers to divert tips TO HER CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL NUMBERS which obviously is very frustrating to LE. I actually posted that info to nancy grace and plugged the websleuth poster in hopes that she can get that info out to John Q Public.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has filed a gag order for the bighouse phone calls. One poster aptly predicted what Stan the man will hopefuly say, "no way Jose".

ETA: Chatty has reported on the pizza experiment. It has been a week and the super, super supreme...locked in a trunk in extreme heat has shriveled up like jerky...and produced...you got it.....NO STENCH

ETA: BLINK had a very prophetic moment today in lieu of the gas cans....this landscaping truck was in her neighbor's driveway http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

ETA: several posters pointed out that Casey had two cells phones, one which was a black jack that she lost somewhere around blanchard park (one of the parks mentioned above re: burning) or universal. Blanchard park is also near Amscott where the car was abandoned on 27 June and towed on 30 June

ETA: Jose Baez was retained by Casey upon learning of him in the first few hours of being arrested. No info on how she actually retained him!

ETA: On the Jailhouse call from Brother Lee, I offer the following rundown (again, correct me if I get anything wrong my brothers and sisters at websleuths)

Brother Lee prefaced the phone convo with the fact that the call was public record and for Casey to be careful what she said.

Casey spoke of writing letters to the family (again alluding at some kind of code that only family would know) and sending them directly thru the attorney so LE would not get a hold of them.

Casey, when asked by brother Lee to clarify anything so he could work on finding Caylee right now at home, responded that she couldn't say anything on the recorded call.

When asked if she thought Caylee was okay, Casey said in her gut she thought she was ok and close to home.

When asked about the call from Caylee on her cell phone on 15 July, Casey said it came up private.

When asked if she ever called the babysitter Casey used her favorite word, "absolutely."

When asked for dates, months, area codes, and any combo of numbers that might help, Casey stated she didn't know specific dates and times. She said a lot of them were text messages (contact with BS). Area codes that registered on the phone were 954..she states Amy has the same area code, 407, and 321 depending on "different numbers she had at the time"

Casey stated that at the time that she lost the phone she had owned it only around a week and a half and it was purchased at an att store on the west side by the mall and that it was a personal cell phone.

She further stated the blackjack kept losing it's charge so she put the SImM card into another cell phone and programed that phone to save everything to the SimM card (and demonstrated her knowledge of how to save things to a phone or just to the card itself). That phone has not been recovered despite a search of the boyfriends apt, the last place she told LE she had the phone.

She stated she reported the phone missing.

She stated that the blackjack (which at that time was non operational and without SImM card per poi) either fell out of her purse at universal where she went to meet friends...but not for fun or for work (and brother seemed to understand what she meant), or it fell out at Blanchard park.

Outside of Jeff, Juliet Lewis, and Zanny, she states no one knew Caylee was missing.

Casey states Juliet worked directly for Universal the park and that she had moved in the last few months. She further stated that she had her number written down somewhere at home. She states she had known Juliet Lewis 2 and 1/2 to 3 years.

ETA: Our own Haileyjade has suggested some areas that need to be searched: Blanchard park, Sawgrass Lake, and the landfill five miles from Casey's home

A lot of what they owed came out in the bond hearing. NO WAY would they have that amount of open credit.
IMO

I'm already seeing discrepancies in NG's research and reporting. Not a lot, but enough.
I agree.

Greta seems more fact-oriented; Nancy is all emotion (and ignoring the voice in her ear telling her to throw to the commercial break).

Hello everyone I am back home from seeing grandbaby.

I was hoping Caylee would of been found safely. I will go start reading now. If anything major happened could you update me. I saw the audio was released of Lee and Casey.

Thank you bunches.

maybe we could have a thread that is on updated info found by posters for each day. that way if someone misses a day they can look on that thread and get a jist of whats been covered for the day.

that's an excellent idea, because I know when I wake up in the morning, I'm going to be lost in a bunch of new threads.

What I don't like about NG is they keep rehashing the same old hash. Very little new, and they do see to be a bit disorganized.

Liltigress (i wanna gall ya tigger!) I think that there should be a cable news crime channel on tv that is run by websluethers, gets their info from websluethers as well as AP and other sources and does NOT sensationalize like msm does. Too bad we couldn't take over TTV when court tv went off the air and get rid of shows about speeders and drunk kids showing their butts at the beach! Anyone out there want to take that on? LOL!

You can call me tigger if ya want! lol...

Good idea but I don't want to even attempt to tackle that one. This case alone has taken me on such a roller coaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57