Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just watching Cindy on Greta (tivo).

She said something about taking Casey's stuff from the apartment - was that the stuff Casey said she'd left in a "central location" at Tony's house (uh oh - dating a month and moving in...), or the stuff she presumably had while bunking at Ricardo's place?

casey is a jealous girl, i saw it with her myspace postings to her brother, she had an almost obsession with him i thought, sorry if that's crossing the line. she's jealous that people are looking for caylee, and the relationship that caylee had with her mom. She's sick in the head, plain and simple
someone needs to sit down and drill some sense into cindy's head, she is alienating the country with her daily tirades. i've honestly never followed a case where there is almost no sympathy for the family.

I sensed that jealousy she has with Lee on her myspace also. I noticed her cussin and fumin about a girl that Lee had been going out with. You're right, it did appear to be an obsession.

But that just goes back to the fact that Casey has to be numero uno, which is why she's showing this same jealousy with Caylee.

"All they care about is finding Caylee"

Whoever it was that said Lee appeared to be reading from a list earlier, I agree. He had questions he wanted answered and was asking away.

If he is working with LE and only appearing to be on Casey's side, no wonder the family has shut down the media and why they are acting so "hinky" (I like that word).

My impression of the phone call between Lee and Casey is that he's working in some capacity, possibly for LE, to get to the truth.

At the beginning of the call he made sure that Casey understood that he didn't know their conversations at the jail and phone calls were being taped and were public record. He was assuring her that he and the family were on her side.

He asked questions and let her take all the time needed to answer. If he needed clarification, he went back to it later instead of interrupting. If he's astute on cell phones/Simms cards, he didn't give any indication to Casey that losing the blackjack cell phone with ZG's phone number meant if wasn't retrievable. He handled the call well.

Oh no doubt he was warning her.

One thing that is bothering me about the twists this case is taking is...

Suddenly, Casey is making it about taking sides: Casey's or Caylee's. That's not right.
Yes, she is the queen of manipulation IMO.

I didn't like how he was telling her that her visits and phone calls would be public record, like warning her almost. Other than that, he did a good job. The girl is a liar, not much any of us can do about it, her mom is a huge enabler.

Unless he is wanting her to know the family is not releasing them to media that they are public record and media can get them? :waitasec: So he looks on her side?

Cindy's petulance is astounding.

"I kept the receipts and stuff out for two weeks, and no one wanted to look at it. It's too late now, I've put it away and I'm not going to pull it out."

WTH?

To someone looking for attention, would you be more likely to talk because you knew the calls were recorded, or less likely?

More likely.

What we'll be getting from now on (please don't gag order Judge Strickland!!)
will be more acting and embelishing. More bs.
imo

The psychological is done and IIRC it will be presented on Wednesday. I'm sooo curious what it'll tell.

Oh, I know I was supposed to go to bed but...I just checked Casey's visitor log again and there's a new visitor added.
Annie Downing, visiting Aug 4 @ 9pm.

Do you have that link handy for me please? :) I'm bookmarking so I can at least stop losing links. lol...

My impression of the phone call between Lee and Casey is that he's working in some capacity, possibly for LE, to get to the truth.

At the beginning of the call he made sure that Casey understood that he didn't know their conversations at the jail and phone calls were being taped and were public record. He was assuring her that he and the family were on her side.

He asked questions and let her take all the time needed to answer. If he needed clarification, he went back to it later instead of interrupting. If he's astute on cell phones/Simms cards, he didn't give any indication to Casey that losing the blackjack cell phone with ZG's phone number meant if wasn't retrievable. He handled the call well.

I think he handled it well also. He may just be the one that brings that empire down. She depends on him and she trusts him. He can get plenty of information from her. I'm sure he did at the jail meeting this morning, which is what her lawyer dude is trying to hard to block from the media. And of course, by him saying that if he'd known they were being recorded, he would have worded his questions differently.

I'm just watching Cindy on Greta (tivo).

She said something about taking Casey's stuff from the apartment - was that the stuff Casey said she'd left in a "central location" at Tony's house (uh oh - dating a month and moving in...), or the stuff she presumably had while bunking at Ricardo's place?

My impression was that the stuff from the apartment was from Amy's apartment.

In her call with Lee, in regards to the missing blackjack phone she says she lost, she said it might be in the bags of stuff taken from the apartment. I wonder if LE has searched the inside of the Anthony home, and in particular, Casey's room. There might be some sort of clues or evidence in those bags. I'm wondering if there's anything of Caylee's in those bags?

Oh no doubt he was warning her.

One thing that is bothering me about the twists this case is taking is...

Suddenly, Casey is making it about taking sides: Casey's or Caylee's. That's not right.

Selfish girl should know it's ALLLLL about Caylee. She is the missing BABY!
Casey just wants it all about her.
Some mother.:mad:

Bringing this post over from the last thread. I hope I haven't confused or discouraged anyone from posting. Post away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil21
sorry for the length of my last post, guys. i'll refrain...

I hope this isn't because of what I posted. Post long posts, just don't quote them. Although I forget or get in a hurry and forget sometimes. lol.

I love your posts!
and it is actually all my fault because I did a daily update and it was looooong and posted it on the thread! Thank you ladybass for starting the sticky and I apologize for clogging the thread! I am a nurse but I can be a dork at times lol:bang:

And blue GOOD LUCK ON THE BAR! I LOVE YOUR POSTS TOO! :clap:

Do you have that link handy for me please? :) I'm bookmarking so I can at least stop losing links. lol...

I think he handled it well also. He may just be the one that brings that empire down. She depends on him and she trusts him. He can get plenty of information from her. I'm sure he did at the jail meeting this morning, which is what her lawyer dude is trying to hard to block from the media. And of course, by him saying that if he'd known they were being recorded, he would have worded his questions differently.
But, how does this jive with Cindy? If it's obvious to us, what will she think? I'm not so sure he's playing it out for LE. We might be the ones getting played. Sorry, this case is making me VERY cynical.

I think it is sounding more and more likely that Casey left her in the car while doing something else.

From weatherunderground.com
The highest temperature reached this past month was 94 degrees reached both on the 29th and on the 30th (JUNE -ed) (the all-time high for Tampa in May is 98). There were 8 days during May when the high temperature reached or exceeded 90. The coolest day was on the 1st when a low of 61 was reported.

I know this may just be an issue of semantics, but I also recall Cindy's voice to the 911 dispatcher:

It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car

She does not say trunk. She says car. If this is the scenario, Casey would have moved Caylee to the trunk to conceal her body from the mishap, before driving elsewhere.

"I kept the receipts and stuff out for two weeks, and no one wanted to look at it. It's too late now, I've put it away and I'm not going to pull it out."

WTH?

As if LE needs to get reciepts from her. They just go to the financial and get them themselves.

WTH?

You know, I think she's psychotic that LE would have the nerve to think her kid offed her grandaughter, truly.. I think she knows Caylee is dead and has gone into hyper mode to prove someone else other than that cokehoskank kid of hers did it. This woman may singlehandedly change the face of psych101 everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike