Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it is actually all my fault because I did a daily update and it was looooong and posted it on the thread! Thank you ladybass for starting the sticky and I apologize for clogging the thread! I am a nurse but I can be a dork at times lol:bang:

And blue GOOD LUCK ON THE BAR! I LOVE YOUR POSTS TOO! :clap:

lol, You are not a dork and don't apologize. Thanks for doing the updates, it helps alot!

Cindy's petulance is astounding.

"I kept the receipts and stuff out for two weeks, and no one wanted to look at it. It's too late now, I've put it away and I'm not going to pull it out."

WTH?

Oh you will walk to the ends of the earth to get your GD back but you will not pull out receipts you have put away...WTH? I can see where casey get's her reasoning skills from. :furious:

I think it is sounding more and more likely that Casey left her in the car while doing something else.

From weatherunderground.com

I know this may just be an issue of semantics, but I also recall Cindy's voice to the 911 dispatcher:

She does not say trunk. She says car. If this is the scenario, Casey would have moved Caylee to the trunk to conceal her body from the mishap, before driving elsewhere.

Police have ruled out that caylee died inside her car seat. So I am assuming they ruled out she died in the back seat of the car.

Cause they never found any fluids, etc

As if LE needs to get reciepts from her. They just go to the financial and get them themselves.

I cannot put my finger on what the h*ll is wrong with this woman- she's like a character playing herself it's that bad. They never took them from her in the first place because they already had them- nutjob

Oh you will walk to the ends of the earth to get your GD back but you will not pull out receipts you have put away...WTH? I can see where casey get's her reasoning skills from. :furious:
I think she's pissed 'cause nobody likes her! (just a little haha)

"I kept the receipts and stuff out for two weeks, and no one wanted to look at it. It's too late now, I've put it away and I'm not going to pull it out."

WTH?
it is Diane B!!!! astounding! but guess what....she can put them away physically but electronically she is screeeeeeewed! I AM AT MY WITS END WITH GIVING THIS GMA THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT DAMMIT!:furious::mad::eek::furious::mad::eek::furious::mad::eek::furious:

But, how does this jive with Cindy? If it's obvious to us, what will she think? I'm not so sure he's playing it out for LE. We might be the ones getting played. Sorry, this case is making me VERY cynical.

After hearing the phone call between Lee and Casey that was posted today, I fully believe that Lee knows something is not right. I'm sure Lee loves that baby girl and his sister, but.. how can I say this without sounding sexist.. He doesn't have those motherly reactions that Cindy has. He doesn't appear that he'd want to conceal things like the feline side of this family. George strikes me this way also. These guys are sharp, I think they'll surprise us.

WTH?

Where was this from? I must have missed it earlier, do you have a link?
thank you!

But, how does this jive with Cindy? If it's obvious to us, what will she think? I'm not so sure he's playing it out for LE. We might be the ones getting played. Sorry, this case is making me VERY cynical.

I've been wondering if Cindy read Lee the riot act, after his comment that Casey is willing to talk to investigators. It completely contradicted what Cindy tried to spin about talking to FBI, not trusting local LE, etc.

Cindy and Lee seem to have a different view of the situation. That can't be a fun thing to deal with in that household.

More likely.

What we'll be getting from now on (please don't gag order Judge Strickland!!)
will be more acting and embelishing. More bs.
imo
Drippy...speaking of that...I recall hearing on msm somewhere today that the final psyche eval must be in before the wednesday renegotiation of bond hearing! This SHOULD BE INTERESTING IF THEY RELEASE ANY EXAM DETAILS (which you would think they would have to release at least a few from the DA to deny reduction of bond...blue? blue? what say you?) aside....blue is our websleuther taking the bar exam soon! GOOD LUCK BLUE!:)

I didn't like how he was telling her that her visits and phone calls would be public record, like warning her almost. Other than that, he did a good job. The girl is a liar, not much any of us can do about it, her mom is a huge enabler.

I didn't like that either....isn't that the job of her lawyer to warn her of such things?

Oh no doubt he was warning her.

One thing that is bothering me about the twists this case is taking is...

Suddenly, Casey is making it about taking sides: Casey's or Caylee's. That's not right.

I think Lee had to warn her just to prove to her that he's on her side.

Yes, Casey is making this about taking sides. But I think it's more a matter of......those who believe her lies are "on her side." Those who don't believe her lies are the enemy.

If Casey is a true psychopathic personality, they are afraid of those who don't believe them. The people who don't believe them could expose them and they fear exposure.

Police have ruled out that caylee died inside her car seat. So I am assuming they ruled out she died in the back seat of the car.

Cause they never found any fluids, etc

Good to know - I had not seen this. TY!

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it and the welcome! You are amazing! I have been here on and off since the Hacking case. It is awesome the way you all work together.

Have a great night, LM

I cannot put my finger on what the h*ll is wrong with this woman- she's like a character playing herself it's that bad. They never took them from her in the first place because they already had them- nutjob

IMO, she's a narcissist who gave birth to a sociopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1