Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
This person is a TERRIFIC sleuther!!!!

Just a note, I have not verified this info. I have to write a paper today that is due tonight--darn WS has me procrastinating! :)

I just wanted that info out there for you guys (if you have time) to look into.

Someone asked if she called the tip line--I highly doubt she called the "Grandma" tipline, but she did say that she had notified the sheriff's department.

The usual BS from Cindy and the lawyer, I still say if they really know people who have Cayley and are not telling its obstruction. OF course, they are lying.

Post # 9 - my2cents

What we need to find out is if there is a business license taken out by this Derrick Williams under the "fictitious name" of Society Entertainment.

My girlfriend applied for a business license in St. Cloud, Florida and she had to be approved by a committee within the area of her license. St. Cloud is a stones throw away from Orlando!

Has anyone uncovered whether there were any police dispatched to the "Sawgrass Apartment complex" within say the last six months?

My reasons are drugs, shootings, domestic violence, excessive traffic of unknown vehicles?

Also has anyone uncovered if there are any surveillance cameras around the "Sawgrass Apartments?

I am confused by Casey's behavior with Lee too.... You'd think she'd at least "Act" concerned since she knows it's all going public....

If she killed her daughter and can act this disconnected... she has no soul.
IMHO

Post #20 ElizAvalon

I felt the same way as you. I never heard Casey even mention Caylee, or say to her brother, "let's say a prayer together for Caylee".

I am confused by Casey's behavior with Lee too.... You'd think she'd at least "Act" concerned since she knows it's all going public....

If she killed her daughter and can act this disconnected... she has no soul.
IMHO
In her head she didn't do anything wrong so she doesn't need to show concern. They believe their own lies...scary.

I have to be honest.... If Caylee ends up being alive.... I'm not going to be that surprised.... this is so convoluted.

I think that Casey was definitely involved in something to support herself that she doesn't want public.

We've never heard of her being on public assistance, correct? I mean she needed to make some money somehow.

From what Grandma cindy said, she and Caylee always lived at home, she (Grandma) bought food, casey had no rent to pay, etc. She said the only thing when Casey worked and she had to pay for was used as spending money:confused: It DOES seem like from all ive read, Casey didnt work much. But, she DID steal that money from her friend and stole moms credit cards. For what? In my mind, maybe she rented an expensive apt.....she seems like the type that wouldnt live in a dump.
Has LE verified where she lived the mo she wasnt living at home?

Does anyone know if a new Visitor List has been posted?

The last list I had was as follows:

William Waters - 7/29/08 @ 9:00 PM
Stefany Kostakis - 8/3/08 @ 9:00 PM
Annie Downing - 8/4/08 @ 9:00 PM

In her head she didn't do anything wrong so she doesn't need to show concern. They believe their own lies...scary.

I agree, she's rationalized whatever happen away as not her fault, and thinks she's being persecuted.

Morning all. Whew, finally caught up and I only left last night around 1 AM.

I saw some posts about my "flag" observation.

First, I know about flying the flag. My GF (rest his soul) was an AVID flag flyer. I learned early on all about flying the flag. He always had a flag pole so we had to "hoist" it up on clips.

Later on, when I had my own house, I had a wall mount for my flag. Those mounts have two different, distinct slots. The top one is the one you use daily - the pole sits in it at about a 30 degree angle or so - so the flag (and the pole) angle slanted up. The second slot is a 90 degree angle (perpendicular to the ground) that is for flying at high staff. In that Ted Williams video - the flag on the house was most definitely at half staff (the flag is sticking straight out from the wall). I am planning on watching very closely today when the Orlando reporters are on outside the house to see it again.

I just thought it was a telling clue. Yes, they could have lowered it to half staff in light of all that is going on but you are not supposed to do that. I am sure that any veterans in the neighborhood or any other avid flyers would have noticed that as well.

Anyway, it was just an "observation" on my part but I thought it a "telling" observation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/25944853#25944853

from the Today show with Cindy and Baiz July 30

I have to say this because it stuck out,... IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD ANYONE PLUG THE WWW.HELPFINDCAYLEE.COM. Don't you think that they would have said it more than once if they believed she was alive? I haven't heard them use this website once in the media until today. You'd think since they want to find Caylee that EVERYTIME they were on the news (which quite frankly is all the time) they would mention this website. This is their man website now! sorry for the rant

Also,.. something that strikes me, (a previous poster has said this) anytime Casey calls anyone,.. she NEVER mentions the search for Caylee. I mean if I was in jail and had nothing to do with my child's disappearance the FIRST thing I would say when they got on the phone "Have you found Caylee? Has anyone come in with some tips? How is the search going" and she has said NONE of these things. Pretty odd considering "she has nothing to do with this." jmo

Sawgrass apartments adress is 2859 S conway rd Orlando fl. Derrick Williams is 2863

Good Morning // Afternoon Everyone! :)
I Hope it's ok I jump into the discussion about this sweet angel!
I have been glued to the news channels ever since she went missing!
This "mother" I just.. ahh.. shake my head in disbelief every time I hear something new... how frustrating, cooperate already lady!:chicken:

I have been reading all your threads and you all do a fantastic job! :)

I am hoping and praying for a positive conclusion... :blowkiss:

They fixed the phone number on the helpfindcaylee website, but it still says June 9th.

Classic Sociopath.

Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

did anyone mention, they FINALLY changed the phone number on helpfindcaylee.com?

edit: lol. should have refreshed before posting;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare