Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have to get off here, but this is what I found when I googled 2863 S. Conway. I hope someone has time to look into this more.

Patty, on white pages.com, the business name comes up with Derrick Williams as "Society Entertainment". I linked it upthread.

Here's the google result for the address.

Apartments for Rent in Orlando Florida - Availability - Sawgrass ...
2863 Conway Road, # 212. 773, 1, 1, $250, $749.00, 08/10/08 ... SawgrassApts.com | 2859 South Conway Road | Orlando, FL 32812 | Phone: (866) 411-9958 | Fax: ...
www.sawgrassapts.com/unit_listing.html - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

They fixed the phone number on the helpfindcaylee website, but it still says June 9th.

WOW, finally. I posted yesterday that I had contacted the host of the website and heard back from him that he couldn't change the webpage and that the Anthony's had to do it. I responded back to him telling him "the Anthony's NEED TO DO IT!"

I wonder if the host contacted the Anthony's? Although many of us have bugged the Anthony's also regarding the wrong number.

Well now Cindy can't use "people can't get through to the tip line anymore." :)

From what Grandma cindy said, she and Caylee always lived at home, she (Grandma) bought food, casey had no rent to pay, etc. She said the only thing when Casey worked and she had to pay for was used as spending money:confused: It DOES seem like from all ive read, Casey didnt work much. But, she DID steal that money from her friend and stole moms credit cards. For what? In my mind, maybe she rented an expensive apt.....she seems like the type that wouldnt live in a dump.
Has LE verified where she lived the mo she wasnt living at home?

I think she stole all that cash b/c she KNEW she was going to need a lawyer! Nothing to show for the cash ... except Baez? (Not that he's worth 45k in my opinion!) Didn't the family say they weren't paying for her atty?

Good Morning // Afternoon Everyone! :)
I Hope it's ok I jump into the discussion about this sweet angel!
I have been glued to the news channels ever since she went missing!
This "mother" I just.. ahh.. shake my head in disbelief every time I hear something new... how frustrating, cooperate already lady!:chicken:

I have been reading all your threads and you all do a fantastic job! :)

I am hoping and praying for a positive conclusion... :blowkiss:

Welcome to the board!!! Yeah, mama gets to me too!!!!

I have to be honest.... If Caylee ends up being alive.... I'm not going to be that surprised.... this is so convoluted.

I think that Casey was definitely involved in something to support herself that she doesn't want public.

We've never heard of her being on public assistance, correct? I mean she needed to make some money somehow.

Gosh have no idea where to begin with finding out if she was getting food stamps or some type of welfare or medical for Caylee. That is why they have services like that out there.

The ole saying is "If you have a shoe coming, go get it"

Cindy said on her Myspace rant that she was paying for Caylee's medical.

I was thinking something last night. Everyone was trying to figure out where Casey was actually staying all this time. could it be possible she stayed in a hotel under a false name?

Patty, on white pages.com, the business name comes up with Derrick Williams as "Society Entertainment". I linked it upthread.

I did see the white pages re: Derrick and the company as Society Entertainment.

What I tried to do is get a listing for "Society Entertainment" under Business to get the same address as it is under the White Pages for Derrick.

If "Society Entertainment" is a bonifide business, then there would be a listing under businesses showing "Society Entertainment" and the address and then perhaps it would show Derrick as owner.

Just like it did when Derrick was found and company came up as "Society Entertainment."

I emailed the myspace person that had the theory last night. She is all over this case! I thought you guys may like to see her response. I offered to create an email acct for her so that she could post (as she cannot register) but she doesn't want to get too tied up with posting.

Anyway, here is her response, in part. Might be worth you guys checking into.

I do have a few other thoughts.

One is about "Society Entertainment" -- a company like so many others that seem to be connected to this case: connected to the club scene, the music scene, DJ's, sexy girls, alcohol/drugs. It is run by a guy named Derrick Williams. If you look at his myspace and/or Society Entertainment's website, you will see how similar it is to some of the others. And he has a few myspace "friends" in common with others we've looked at in this case.

Well, this one is particularly interesting to me, because on WhitePages. com, the business address for "Society Entertainment" is AT THE SAWGRASS APARTMENTS.

Look up Derrick Williams on WhitePages. com, and you will see what I mean.

I did send in this tip to the OCSO.

~Desdemona~

It's the same address listed on the affidavit....2863 S Conway Road!

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?search_id=63311410840451674426&city=ORLANDO&state_id=FL

Was this "vacant" apartment used for other things or did Derrick move out in February???

Darn...I wish I still lived in Orlando!

On WFTV.com the video called Team Coverage Friends reveal new details from July 24th at 5:31pm is the one with the 4th of July picture of Casey wrapped in the flag. I can't figure out how to link to the video.

Society Entertainment has a website http://www.societyentertainment.net/

I don't see Derrick Williams listed on the staff directory unless he calls himself "Casanova" ???

He does.
MySpace.com - Casanova "The Mogul" - Orlando, New York, Miami ...Raised in the Bronx New York, DerrickCasanova" Williams " has had a life of ups ... Nevertheless, he formed Society Entertainment after hearing his cousin ...
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=107340879 - 194k -
Cached - Similar pages - Filter

Does the Orlando Police have a crime mapper system?
We have this where I live, you just type in an address and all
reported crimes from that address within either 1/4, 1/2. or 1 mile ( you choose) will be displayed.

OMG that Today show interview was a disgrace. I could feel Matt (Lauer) wanting to reach through the screen and strangle Cindy and Baez - and I did too!

If she keeps saying how she doesn't want to compromise the investigation, and that the questions will be answered when Caylee comes home, I will lose my freaking mind. How does she think Caylee is ever going to be brought home unless Casey starts telling the truth???

Sorry, I know I am preaching to the choir, but I am trying not to throw my laptop through the front window.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

I did see the white pages re: Derrick and the company as Society Entertainment.

If "Society Entertainment" is a bonifide business, then there would be a listing under businesses showing "Society Entertainment" and the address and then perhaps it would show Derrick as owner.
You have to pay for a yellow pages listing but the white pages are free. It could be a legitimate business without being listed in the yellow pages. I only know that because of my hubby's business.

Sorry, I know I am preaching to the choir, but I am trying not to throw my laptop through the front window.

You are not alone. Please don't throw you laptop...then you wouldn't be able to post.;)

It's the same address listed on the affidavit....2863 S Conway Road!

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?search_id=63311410840451674426&city=ORLANDO&state_id=FL

Was this "vacant" apartment used for other things or did Derrick move out in February???

Darn...I wish I still lived in Orlando!

Oh Jesus :eek:

From the Sawgrass listing of available apartments for rent, the Address was 2863 S. Conway Apt. #212. I bet she took the police to the correct building and to the WRONG apt to throw them off. She could later say "I thought it was THAT apt." And she probably KNEW that this apt had been empty for some time.

OMG that Today show interview was a disgrace. I could feel Matt (Lauer) wanting to reach through the screen and strangle Cindy and Baez - and I did too!

If she keeps saying how she doesn't want to compromise the investigation, and that the questions will be answered when Caylee comes home, I will lose my freaking mind. How does she think Caylee is ever going to be brought home unless Casey starts telling the truth???

But the media are a bit complicit in these horrible interviews. They need to ask how can the public help, you haven't released the age, desc., vehicle to be on the lookout for? It was almost like Lee leaked the half baked description earlier in the week. Casey's attorney's are now saying to ignore the June 16th date as well and not giving new one. The interveiwers need to show them how this isn't a missing persons case based on the information they are giving out. None of these actions are "normal" and as for how would you "act" and all the poor us mindsets they are giving off, this may be the first missing persons case Cindy has ever watched and happens to be close to, but for the rest of the country we have seen a few of these cases before. I hope all that made sense I was furious as well.

Community, Family, Law Enforcement the triangle of trust.

i'll be back later guys,...but I leave you with one thing:

How does Cindy think that Caylee is going to be brought home? She says that the pieces are coming together and that she is closer to getting Cayee home. If that is the case,.. HOW is she going to do that? Is SHE going to get her? Or will she FINALLY help LE? Just a thought,......

Does the Orlando Police have a crime mapper system?
We have this where I live, you just type in an address and all
reported crimes from that address within either 1/4, 1/2. or 1 mile ( you choose) will be displayed.

Not sure, but the The Setinel has a map up @ http://www.orlandosentinel2.com/data/crime/ - compiled using reports provided by local PDs. Updated weekly from last September, though the last update was ten days ago, it seems.

Also http://spotcrime.com/fl/orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member