Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helicopters? I looked in the daily update thread and followed the link, but it said nothing about helicopters...can someone explain in a couple of words...tia.

apparently they were looking for an 80 year old man that wandered away.

Not alot is known on the helicopters, except what was discussed but I'm sure as more info is found out we will update on here. It's the fastest place to get current news, if we can keep it on topic :)

i can't find it now but there was a link about the parents meeting with FBI and that the gmom said casey isn't a murderer.

i wonder if the FBI spoke to them about the possibility caylee is dead that they believe she might be and that's why Cindy came out saying that.

I think it is pure media sensationalizm...'any minute now'...I mean the police are not going to release any results at night.
Probably not till next week...and still that baby is nowhere to be found...breaks my heart.

Did anyone uncover more information that the myspace poster, desdemona, wrote a sleuther about?? The link b/w Sawgrass and the entertainment companies?

One of the ways I keep my mind busy is studying astrological charts of current events, and I am studying this one.

Here is the question. I am a "newbie", and worry about doing something wrong. Should I start a new thread on the astrological charts of Caylee and Casey? Or, would that be improper?

Remember, I am just an amateur. But, I have been seriously studying for the past 34 years. I do not do astrology for profit, and ask people to understand that I am just trying to continue to learn and understand.

So, a new thread just for the charts of the involved family members? If so, can anyone help me find the birthdates of Lee, Cindy and George? The more actual birthdates, locations, and the impossible! birthtimes, the more accurate the charts can be.

I can also cast charts for important days in the timeline. These will be the most accurate if we have the exact time, of course.

And, if you all can help me learn how to post graphics of the charts, I will send you to a few good links on how I interpret them. You can consider me an amateur teacher, I guess...

Okay fine whatever, I'm not a moderator and I don't think asking that a totally off line, off topic issue such as speculation as to who Caylee's father is be taken to its own thread is "mean"

I also don't think that ANY OF MY POSTS are WITCHY, that is pretty offensive, but I guess my opinion when it doens't agree with the majority is obviously not wanted here!

For what it's worth, Medea, I don't think that it was witchy or out of line to ask that people bring the paternity discussion to the paternity thread. It's kind of the purpose of having the paternity thread, but what do I know?

i can't find it now but there was a link about the parents meeting with FBI and that the gmom said casey isn't a murderer.

i wonder if the FBI spoke to them about the possibility caylee is dead that they believe she might be and that's why Cindy came out saying that.

Hey athy, yes, I posted about that thread #34. Moreover, she said.." I smiled at dinner last night- that does not mean I am not GRIEVING my grandaughter.."
I posted the other day, if at all, she is saying Caylee's name as infrequently as possible, classic sign of grief denial

did i also hear right that Jose is now their FAMILY lawyer?

One of the ways I keep my mind busy is studying astrological charts of current events, and I am studying this one.

Here is the question. I am a "newbie", and worry about doing something wrong. Should I start a new thread on the astrological charts of Caylee and Casey? Or, would that be improper?

Remember, I am just an amateur. But, I have been seriously studying for the past 34 years. I do not do astrology for profit, and ask people to understand that I am just trying to continue to learn and understand.

So, a new thread just for the charts of the involved family members? If so, can anyone help me find the birthdates of Lee, Cindy and George? The more actual birthdates, locations, and the impossible! birthtimes, the more accurate the charts can be.

I can also cast charts for important days in the timeline. These will be the most accurate if we have the exact time, of course.

And, if you all can help me learn how to post graphics of the charts, I will send you to a few good links on how I interpret them. You can consider me an amateur teacher, I guess...

Hi housemouse! I'm new too so I can't tell you how to start a new thread, but I think it would be interesting to see what you come up with as far as the charts and the info.

Casey's b-day 3/19/86
Caylee 8/9/2005
Everyone seems to think the key dates are June 15-24 (if that helps at all).

There's currently a Nancy Grace thread, but that got me thinking, maybe it'd be good to have a daily "talking heads" thread or something...a thread dated (with the previous one locked each morning?) and specifically for discussion about what is said (by the "players" and the "talking heads") on the shows.

That way anyone wanting to hear the latest "chatter" can find a place to quickly (and easily) find what has come out (or the latest speculation from the "experts") and it won't get lost in the general thread? I'm posting this in the NG thread someone started, but I know now that that's over in most time zones and not everyone realizes it replays later on, that it might be worth asking if people thought that might be something that would help thin this thread down at all and also make the "talking head" scuttlebutt easier to locate.

no, i'm not sure as i can't get to see the programs but i heard that on one of the shows that Cindy and Jose was on she stated he was now their family lawyer.

Reposting...Please read:

To a new poster like myself it is getting confusing on what can be posted on this thread. I'm not sure if when I post it will qualify as a topic for this thread or another. Perhaps when I get as much experience as others I might feel differently. But right now for some of us I feel a bit timid on what I can say for fear someone will jump up and say there is another thread for that topic. Before you know it there will be so many different threads it will be hard to keep up unless you have a scorecard. Just my opinion and I'm trying to be as polite as I can. Thanks.

Probably not till next week...and still that baby is nowhere to be found...breaks my heart.

If it is any conselation, some of these results are back so it's progressing.
I know RR- dont get me started, that baby- my hubby said today thank God we dont live there, Id see my wife and her peeps (sorry that is what I call you all:blowkiss:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph