Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
To a new poster like myself it is getting confusing on what can be posted on this thread. I'm not sure if when I post it will qualify as a topic for this thread or another. Perhaps when I get as much experience as others I might feel differently. But right now for some of us I feel a bit timid on what I can say for fear someone will jump up and say there is another thread for that topic. Before you know it there will be so many different threads it will be hard to keep up unless you have a scorecard. Just my opinion and I'm trying to be as polite as I can. Thanks.

if someone says to post something on another thread after you post here, please don't take it personal. they're just letting you know hey there is a place to discuss just that so your posts don't get lost in a few different conversations. lots of times that happens then people get upset and feel they're being ignored. we don't want them to feel that way. :)

To a new poster like myself it is getting confusing on what can be posted on this thread. I'm not sure if when I post it will qualify as a topic for this thread or another. Perhaps when I get as much experience as others I might feel differently. But right now for some of us I feel a bit timid on what I can say for fear someone will jump up and say there is another thread for that topic. Before you know it there will be so many different threads it will be hard to keep up unless you have a scorecard. Just my opinion and I'm trying to be as polite as I can. Thanks.

Stander- thank you for the question, hopefully it will clear things up, if you go to the top of your screen, you will see caylee forum, clik on it, then you can see the different threads, if your not sure where to post, read the thread closest to your topic, and decide.
I appreciate you taking the time to ask- and look forward to your posts.

Welcome to WS!!

Hey athy, yes, I posted about that thread #34. Moreover, she said.." I smiled at dinner last night- that does not mean I am not GRIEVING my grandaughter.."
I posted the other day, if at all, she is saying Caylee's name as infrequently as possible, classic sign of grief denial

Interesting that she use the word grieving... from other missing persons cases, I tend to see people close to the missing loved one use the missing person's name in the present test and not discuss grieving because they don't know.

Stander, I think it's just when questions that have been discussed to death are coming up over and over, along with things that were just answered oh say 3 pages back. If some would just take a little time to read, comprehend and then post, it will make the threads so much easier to follow :)

I am new to FORUMS of any kind. I am now confused regarding what can and cannot be posted on this thread. Can someone explain what is going on here? Thanks!

TravelingBug, I think a nightly Talking Heads thread would be a great idea.

athy said:
did i also hear right that Jose is now their FAMILY lawyer?
Where is that from, is it even possible?

A comment along those lines has been made both on Fox earlier and on CNN, and both times I took it as a sort of "unofficial acting" role from how he'd been acting and conducting himself in public/with the media versus anything official.

Perhaps we could start a thread devoted to giving Cindy suggestions on what to say to the media. For example, here's a start:

1. No comment.
2. Believe me, I'm just as confused as all of you.
3. I need to find my granddaughter, this is my one and only concern at this point.
4. At a time like this, it is difficult to think rationally, therefore, I will not be making any comments.
5. We have appointed a family spokesperson, please direct all questions to him or her.

I just don't understand why she continues to speak to the media.

They just said Casey told her boyfriend and dj friends that the father died on his way to Caylee's birthday, last year (8/9/07)

oh dear god. on greta they are saying casey told people caylee's father died in an auto accident on his way to CAYLEE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

I absolutely agree about the confusion.

The father is not Jesus Ortiz, according to friend of Tony's, "DJ."

DJ said that Casey told him that Caylee's father had a terrible accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party.

On Greta right now.

A comment along those lines has been made both on Fox earlier and on CNN, and both times I took it as a sort of "unofficial acting" role from how he'd been acting and conducting himself in public/with the media versus anything official.

whew, that makes better sense.

oh dear god. on greta they are saying casey told people caylee's father died in an auto accident on his way to CAYLEE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Yep...and that CAN'T be Jesus since he was killed in May and Caylee's birthday is in August.

Nothing wrong w/explaining that there is another thread with the subject someone is writing about here.. in fact I would hope we could all take it as "helpful" information!! It has to be organized somewhat! I spent HOURS reading all the pages and the recap (thank God for the recap) after work today!! seems like in the few days I've been on here its become out of control.. so many duplicates. Thanks to those of you who are working so hard to organize.

I also can't imagine any results coming out tonight.. and good catch (sorry i forget who) wiith the "grieving" comment. That one slipped right by me. Not too impressed with NG ever since I came to this site, the information here is so much more updated!!

Look at the flag on the house - on Greta. It is at half staff.

Plus shouldn't fly the flag at night unless you have a light on it.

LE is searching for Caylee based on forensic evidence found in car!!

Beagle- this thread is more of general discussion and comments, but there is A LOT that has been figured out over the last 34 threads and they have broken them into lots of different threads. Hope that helps.

LE does not want family or media to know where they are searching.
re...On The Record FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member