Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if some of the credit card charges were for cash or things that she later returned for cash? Casey could get out, get her stash of money and flee. I'm not sure I think she was smart enough to think that far ahead or is really tough enough to live that way though.
Casey doesn't have any money. She ripped off her friend Amy for $700 in cash, and then she stole another $300 by forging Amy's checks. Who in their right mind risks forgery charges over three hundred bucks?

I don't know what she was doing to 'earn' her money, but whatever it was, that avenue of employment is likely no longer an option.

I'm watching the repeat of NG. She is a bit snippy tonight. Very rude to the male on the show (not sure who he is, but his name is Peter).

hello everyone, i'm a newbie here but thought i'd give my thoughts on this from a mothers point. How any mother could not report there little child of that age missing after 30 mins of missing is beyond my understanding. we all no she is the cause of her little girl missing. as for the gma to even wait that long it seems to me if her mother and her were close she would have known the baby was missing and notify the police herself instead of telling her if u dont report i will......heck my mom would be on me worst than flies on ****..... or my other siblings would have taken over and done it. its just all very odd to me how no one realized this girl was missing for that long..

On the Record is on Steph the producer went to Jay Blanchard Park - isn't that where everyone was saying that LE should be looking?

one of the places yes.

On the Record is on Steph the producer went to Jay Blanchard Park - isn't that where everyone was saying that LE should be looking?
Big place.

Did he say she supposedly went there with friends? Anyone talk to those friends to see if that outing really happened?

And Steph, it's not cool to do a walk-and-talk if you have to huff-and-puff.

She would be a prisoner in that house with Cindy, whether or not she was being electronically monitored.

Everywhere she went she would be followed by news crews, and now that she's been in People, paparazzi.

But most of the time, she'd be spending her days at home with Cindy and George, having exchanged one jail for another.

With constant reminders of her daughter everywhere she looks.

Actually, I think she'd enjoy all the attention. In her mind, it's all about her.

Interesting on Greta tonight. Steph Watts "discovered" a clue in Caseys call to Lee. Blanchard Park. :rolleyes: Catch up Steph!

I'm kinda leary about even discussing this - but I have a huge respect for LE and what they do (or don't do in some instances) and when you get the FBI (and Quantico) involved, well that respect increases expotentially.

With that, this is a what if? What if Casey's story is checking out. We know they haven't found THE Zaniada - that was stated in the PC.

If this truly turns out to be a kidnapping case and there is a threat to poor little Caylee - do you really think LE is going to come out and say so?

I know there is so much going on behind the scenes. I can't even begin to speculate the number of personnel they have working 24/7 on this.

Is there a Puerto Rico connection? We know Amy went there recently and funny, we haven't heard her name again at all - yet she is claiming Casey stole from her - did she file charges against her?

If this turns out to be a deep dark vicious circle of peeps (and I talked about this a couple of days ago) that could be a serious threat to the family and more importantly to little Casey - do you really think LE is going to come right out and tell US? Uh - NO.

I'm saying this because the twists and turns in this case are just so bizarre - I cannot every recall a case like this AT ALL. And, not just in how Casey is behaving - but how LE and the family are as well. The telling factor to me is the no searches - no request for searches.

As I said, even talking like this on here - well it kinda bothers me - they could be lurking and reading this. But it is still something to keep in the back of your mind.

Please be kind - I know how this must sound - but think people think. Orange County Sheriff's office is not some hinky fly by night organization - AND the FBI is involved. They know what they are doing and they sure as hell know a whole lot more than we do.

The coming days will tell - and waiting is the hardest thing - but- if - in the end - it means precious little Caylee comes home ALIVE, SAFE, and WELL. It will be all worth it.

hello everyone, i'm a newbie here but thought i'd give my thoughts on this from a mothers point. How any mother could not report there little child of that age missing after 30 mins of missing is beyond my understanding. we all no she is the cause of her little girl missing. as for the gma to even wait that long it seems to me if her mother and her were close she would have known the baby was missing and notify the police herself instead of telling her if u dont report i will......heck my mom would be on me worst than flies on ****..... or my other siblings would have taken over and done it. its just all very odd to me how no one realized this girl was missing for that long..

WElcome! Yep, no excuse...absolutely no excuse whatsoever. Shortly after this case broke, I said in front of one of my own sons "Id be freakin out if I didn't know where one of you guys were for one hour!" My son was like "OMG mom, YOU WOULD" LOL

Okay seriously though, my boys are 8, 13, 15, if they were under 3 and I waited a month to report them missing...WTF?? oops I mean H?

Casey doesn't have any money. She ripped off her friend Amy for $700 in cash, and then she stole another $300 by forging Amy's checks. Who in their right mind risks forgery charges over three hundred bucks?

I don't know what she was doing to 'earn' her money, but whatever it was, that avenue of employment is likely no longer an option.

I don't believe that any employer in her area would even hire to do ANYTHING. She is not someone that you want working for your company. You'd get a lot of bad press and word of mouth.

I'm from a small town, so everyone knows where I take my daughter for daycare, but I say my daycare provider's name at least once a day to someone. I just can't believe that nobody knows this woman and that no one has met her. Casey just doesn't seem to be Little Miss Responsibility. If her daughter were really going to daycare, don't you think she would have asked her parents to pick her up or drop her off at some point in time?

I'm kinda leary about even discussing this - but I have a huge respect for LE and what they do (or don't do in some instances) and when you get the FBI (and Quantico) involved, well that respect increases expotentially.

With that, this is a what if? What if Casey's story is checking out. We know they haven't found THE Zaniada - that was stated in the PC.

If this truly turns out to be a kidnapping case and there is a threat to poor little Caylee - do you really think LE is going to come out and say so?

I know there is so much going on behind the scenes. I can't even begin to speculate the number of personnel they have working 24/7 on this.

Is there a Puerto Rico connection? We know Amy went there recently and funny, we haven't heard her name again at all - yet she is claiming Casey stole from her - did she file charges against her?

If this turns out to be a deep dark vicious circle of peeps (and I talked about this a couple of days ago) that could be a serious threat to the family and more importantly to little Casey - do you really think LE is going to come right out and tell US? Uh - NO.

I'm saying this because the twists and turns in this case are just so bizarre - I cannot every recall a case like this AT ALL. And, not just in how Casey is behaving - but how LE and the family are as well. The telling factor to me is the no searches - no request for searches.

As I said, even talking like this on here - well it kinda bothers me - they could be lurking and reading this. But it is still something to keep in the back of your mind.

Please be kind - I know how this must sound - but think people think. Orange County Sheriff's office is not some hinky fly by night organization - AND the FBI is involved. They know what they are doing and they sure as hell know a whole lot more than we do.

The coming days will tell - and waiting is the hardest thing - but- if - in the end - it means precious little Caylee comes home ALIVE, SAFE, and WELL. It will be all worth it.

AMEN! I too have been pondering the possibility that there is something far more involved going on here that the LE know and the family knows....wondered if some of the hush is to protect Caylee from something if she is still alive....we can only imagine because they arent telling us anything!

JustMe... the problem is Casey was taking a month away from home & kept given her mother halfway believable reasons why she couldn't speak to Caylee.... she's napping, she's with the nanny, she's in bed asleep.

And she lied to all her friends.... as far as we know, NOBODY had any clue Caylee was missing.

It was only when Casey came home that Cindy found out Caylee was missing. That's when she told her mom that Caylee was missing for 31 days.

While I have a theory that is very simple and very different from anything involving many people. Nothing would suprise me at this point, all the way to a runaway bride type of thing involving Casey, Caylee and a known entity to the entire family.

Oh, there is something wrong with this girl, alright.

Her transient existence is what allowed that delay to happen. She apparently goes through friends and lovers at a brisk pace, and she seems to have a lot of acquaintances (probably now frenemies), who don't know her all that well and who apparently didn't think anything was amiss about this baby being perma-sat by a "nanny".

Her only real constant is her family, and they failed to act in time.

How different would our conversation be if Cindy had called the cops on Caylee after a week of asking to see her?

And yet, what could she have told them that would have changed this outcome?

Oh, and welcome.

ok i no i should no this but i dont so im gonna ask. how close did her parents live to her? same town?

AMEN! I too have been pondering the possibility that there is something far more involved going on here that the LE know and the family knows....wondered if some of the hush is to protect Caylee from something if she is still alive....we can only imagine because they arent telling us anything!
Thank you! The no searches - man that just bugs me to death. As I have said - I was involved in the Adam Walsh searches way back when. To me that is the telling factor. The FBI especially will let the public spin outta control and way off point while they get closer and closer to the objective. What better way to keep everything under the radar and not arouse suspiscion (sp?) - let EVERYONE think that they are this "hinky fly by night" organization with a bunch of "Barney Fifes" falling all over themselves.

Only time will tell.

I'm from a small town, so everyone knows where I take my daughter for daycare, but I say my daycare provider's name at least once a day to someone. I just can't believe that nobody knows this woman and that no one has met her. Casey just doesn't seem to be Little Miss Responsibility. If her daughter were really going to daycare, don't you think she would have asked her parents to pick her up or drop her off at some point in time?
I also find it unbelievable that not one of her friends or family members have ever seen or heard of the alleged "nanny." She is unemployed and has relied on her mother to take care of Caylee, but she says she has a "nanny"...ridiculous....

i agree about "something bigger going on," but i really have trouble believing anything that casey anthony has alluded to (in terms of the nanny taking caylee, at least)

on another note, maybe they should let casey out of jail and then follow her around for 24 hours. she is just stupid enough to screw herself all over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname