Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, i'm a newbie here but thought i'd give my thoughts on this from a mothers point. How any mother could not report there little child of that age missing after 30 mins of missing is beyond my understanding. we all no she is the cause of her little girl missing. as for the gma to even wait that long it seems to me if her mother and her were close she would have known the baby was missing and notify the police herself instead of telling her if u dont report i will......heck my mom would be on me worst than flies on ****..... or my other siblings would have taken over and done it. its just all very odd to me how no one realized this girl was missing for that long..

We are right there with you..how, how, how....that is why we are here ;)

We just can't comprehend how this happens.

welcome_to_cat_family.gif

I don't believe that any employer in her area would even hire to do ANYTHING. She is not someone that you want working for your company. You'd get a lot of bad press and word of mouth.

And after seeing her pictures in Photobucket.... Hooters is "absolutely" NOT an option. :rolleyes:

Politics might be in her future.... she sure excels at lying.

Oh, there is something wrong with this girl, alright.

Her transient existence is what allowed that delay to happen. She apparently goes through friends and lovers at a brisk pace, and she seems to have a lot of acquaintances (probably now frenemies), who don't know her all that well and who apparently didn't think anything was amiss about this baby being perma-sat by a "nanny".

Her only real constant is her family, and they failed to act in time.

How different would our conversation be if Cindy had called the cops on Caylee after a week of asking to see her?And yet, what could she have told them that would have changed this outcome?

Oh, and welcome.

I bet Cindy thinks about that fact all the time. What a horrible guilt to have to live with.

While I have a theory that is very simple and very different from anything involving many people. Nothing would suprise me at this point, all the way to a runaway bride type of thing involving Casey, Caylee and a known entity to the entire family.

i've thrown similar thoughts around in my head but if this were the case i can't see it going on for this long. i also don't know how to account for the dogs hitting on the trunk of the car and the backyard.

My hubby had me post a theory quite a few days ago. I thought it - at the time - that he just watches too much CSI and Sci Fi - but now - after ANOTHER week of this. He's sitting back, and watching.

The forensics on the car will be the telling factor. I believe they MUST HAVE, at least, some preliminary results back - yet they won't tell. Yes, the cadavar dogs hit - yes the was a smell of decomp - but what if - just what if - it turns out that it WASN'T Caylee?

thats what im sayn someone in her family should have realized something was not right way be4 31 dAYS

How different would our conversation be if Cindy had called the cops on Caylee after a week of asking to see her?

And yet, what could she have told them that would have changed this outcome ?

What could Cindy have said to LE at any point to get them to intervene? Caylee lived in her home, she fed and clothed her, and provided medical care. However she had no legal standing as far as guardianship goes. LE would have felt bad for her, but without a real crime to investigate, there was no recourse. It was only when the registered letter came in mid-July that Cindy had something solid she could use and she acted quickly. IMO The report of the stolen car and credit cards were just to pressure Casey into telling where Caylee was being kept.

Hey christine... Could u imagine my family letting something like that go one day???? I think u no what im saying or talking about...lol

My hubby had me post a theory quite a few days ago. I thought it - at the time - that he just watches too much CSI and Sci Fi - but now - after ANOTHER week of this. He's sitting back, and watching.

The forensics on the car will be the telling factor. I believe they MUST HAVE, at least, some preliminary results back - yet they won't tell. Yes, the cadavar dogs hit - yes the was a smell of decomp - but what if - just what if - it turns out that it WASN'T Caylee?

Then these people have to explain why they have a dead STRANGER in their trunk & backyard.

And they still have to find Caylee?

Maybe Casey will tell us that Caylee killed someone & then went on the lam? :crazy:

i agree about "something bigger going on," but i really have trouble believing anything that casey anthony has alluded to (in terms of the nanny taking caylee, at least)

on another note, maybe they should let casey out of jail and then follow her around for 24 hours. she is just stupid enough to screw herself all over again...

I can understand how some would think that, but I think the Anthonys have been a dysfunctional family in which the dysfunction (in this case, Casey's attention seeking and lying) has become "normal" and accepted by them over time. IMO, you can see it by all the excuses for her behavior. That's what I feel makes those of us on the outside describe this case as "bizarre."

I'm sure this has been mentioned here but isn't it strange that no one in the family, especially Cindy since I have seen her in the press on Larry King, etc. has made a plea to this Zanaida women to return Caylee. I mean I expected to hear stuff like "please return her, no questioned asked. Get her to someone safe....Drop her off outside a police station."

Has there been anything like that? Have I just missed it? Not even the friends I have seen interviewed?

Hey christine... Could u imagine my family letting something like that go one day???? I think u no what im saying or talking about...lol
yes, the sound of "i gave you 30 days!" haunts me...but I have close friends that say I am miscontruing (sp?tired) statement.

ugh

Thank you! The no searches - man that just bugs me to death. As I have said - I was involved in the Adam Walsh searches way back when. To me that is the telling factor. The FBI especially will let the public spin outta control and way off point while they get closer and closer to the objective. What better way to keep everything under the radar and not arouse suspiscion (sp?) - let EVERYONE think that they are this "hinky fly by night" organization with a bunch of "Barney Fifes" falling all over themselves.

Only time will tell.

....Im with you....

i have thought about this, as well. but then where the hell is caylee?! i would like to believe, deep down, the reason casey isn't talking is because she actually knows caylee is safe somewhere; however, she makes that so incredibly hard for me to do. as mentioned, i think this will all come down to the forensics. and i don't see how casey will be able to lie her way around that.

No - but what if Casey witnessed or was party to a murder - gang fight - drive-by - or the people with her had a "shipment" of drugs and they all were ambushed - I don't know - whatever - then the bad guys some how managed to get a hold of Caylee and tell her - you keep your mouth shut and you get your kid back - you TALK and everyone dies.

Remember Casey is a par-tay girl. These clubs are (or can be) drug dens. It is dangerous out there. You can get caught up in something before you even know what is going down nowadays.

I'm sure this has been mentioned here but isn't it strange that no one in the family, especially Cindy since I have seen her in the press on Larry King, etc. has made a plea to this Zanaida women to return Caylee. I mean I expected to hear stuff like "please return her, no questioned asked. Get her to someone safe....Drop her off outside a police station."

Has there been anything like that? Have I just missed it? Not even the friends I have seen interviewed?

Nope, you haven't missed the pleas, they aren't there....good point!

I can understand how some would think that, but I think the Anthonys have been a dysfunctional family in which the dysfunction (in this case, Casey's attention seeking and lying) has become "normal" and accepted by them over time. IMO, you can see it by all the excuses for her behavior. That's what I feel makes those of us on the outside describe this case as "bizarre."

i'm not sure what we are disagreeing on?

i totally 100% agree that they are so dysfunctional that they believe their lies. i think there are excuses for everything she has done. and i think she assumes she is outsmarting everyone. and more than anything, i agree this case is bizarre. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname