Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really believe that's the reason they dumped the animals. Might have just been their excuse.

From what I've seen, they're all like little children. They get mad and take their ball off the playground. This looks to be another of their temper tantrums IMO.
I have been sitting at fox refreshing and I have heard nada, why is that?

Ya know thats the problem with this family (tossing donated stuffed animals, even if they do smell like smoke). They don't seem to appreciate anything anyone does for them. On one hand they want help and on the other hand they don't want anyone involved unless it is thier way.

OME

Casey Anthony may be back in court in the next 24 hours.

Local 6 has learned that the defense could ask for a hearing where prosecutors would be forced to reveal the evidence they've gathered against Casey Anthony.

A national search for the child continues

http://www.local6.com/news/17099781/detail.html

Thank you for that update! Myself, I would be surprised if the Defence would want all Casey's lies out there. But, this whole thing is full of surprises...

Thanks for all the info here, reading and appreciating you all ! :)

Went to address this and Christine is her usual organized self..

This is my post from yesterday at 4:58PM, necessitating the question as to how close it is to the search area..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemc
Who gave her that tattoo?? Maybe I have watched too much LAink, but people talk their heads off when they are getting a tattoo on that show. I wander if the person who gave her the tattoo has come forward to the police.... hmmm...guess the police already thought of that.

Well, funny you should ask:

Mike Walker, of Patrick Burgeois visit fame, happens to be a tatoo artist:

Funhouse tattoos..

5303 E. Colonial Drive
Suite # F
Orlando, Fl. 32807
(407) 382-6662​

http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/locations.html

I can't believe what a heartless mother would kill their baby and then leave her somewhere to rot. Sorry if its too graphic but I do believe that Casey killed her daughter and I believe she isn't saying anything (even if it was an accident) because she knows the longer she is out there the better chance of them not finding out exactly the cause of death. So she can play her stupid little games and say it was an accident and she was scared,.. BLAH BLAH BLAH,.. I hope she FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey Anthony may be back in court in the next 24 hours.

Local 6 has learned that the defense could ask for a hearing where prosecutors would be forced to reveal the evidence they've gathered against Casey Anthony.

A national search for the child continues

http://www.local6.com/news/17099781/detail.html

I think when someone is officially charged BOTH sides must share evidence.

Katz - I apologize as well....all I asked was what report, what link??? Its been provided, and I'm even more disgusted now!

Casey still working????? Did they ALL drink the kool-aid!!!!

Can't wait to see this interview, and just hope good concrete facts come up soon.

R u guys watchin the tube, what gives?

I'm so intrigued bythe thing about grandparents and boyfriend possibly being charged as accessories after the fact...

Who said that.... a speculating talking head? In what context? Did they just have police on? Was it a reporter on the ground?

I doesn't seem very likely that ONE person donated all those stuffed animals, so if they reek of cigarette smoke it would seem that it come from within the house and the entire house (or room they were kept in) would reek of cigarette smoke too. In every case like this MANY well wishers bring by stuffed animals to show support. I find it hard to believe that they were all heavy smokers. Seems weird and disrespectful that they wouldn't donate them to a charitable donation. Just another confusing action by this nutty acting family! (Sorry...my mind is wandering during this ridiculous wait for the Lee interview on Fox!) :confused::mad:

Ya know thats the problem with this family (tossing donated stuffed animals, even if they do smell like smoke). They don't seem to appreciate anything anyone does for them. On one hand they want help and on the other hand they don't want anyone involved unless it is thier way.

OME

You're exactly right. Tossing the stuffed animals doesn't surprise me. Like we should expect anything less from them.

FYI, I have been monitoring the scanner about all morning and a short time ago I heard someone from "Homicide" request the chopper to move up so they could call others out from somewhere. Sounded to me like they wanted to use the speaker of a vehicle radio to call out some searchers or the like. Just saying, that's what I heard.

I have been sitting at fox refreshing and I have heard nada, why is that?

I don't know but they were just now talking about Obama losing his birthday present. WTF cares about that?

Come on FOX NEWS!

I haven't heard anything about the bags of stuffed animals on Fox either.

Funny kinda that OCSD slapped a gag on Fox News for what they are searching for right now. That tells me that the news crews are on it, they just can't report it. Which might be why we always hear the slip-up teasers sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member