Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on the Anthony's for tossing out gifts sent by well-meaning strangers. I don't care if they do smell of cigarette smoke, give 'em a spritz of Febreeze and donate them to kids who would appreciate them.

Fabreez really doesn't work that well on cigarette smoke, and even if it temporarily masks the scent, it doesn't negate the chemicals and toxins present in that smoke. A kid who might appreciate them may very well have an allergic reaction, or an asthma attack when exposed to them, or their parent might trash them anyway.

Why would anyone donate toys that reeked of cigarettes? I don't get this. Perhaps the family is putting 2 and 2 together and they believe something happened in Caylee's room and are discarding evidence.

Shrug. Some people are simply insensitive clods. Some smokers are 'immune' to the scent of smoke and might not have realized how bad it was on the stuffed animals. Somebody might have realized, and just not cared, having an excessive number of stuffed animals they needed to clean out.

I'm glued to the tv and will put up the Lee interview as soon as Fox runs it.

I have a question,.. if they have this preliminary hearing on Wed like everyone has been speculating,..would it be able to be seen by the public like the bond hearing and everything else in this case, or will they do it behind closed doors with no media?

Could it be that the stuff animals where left outside there home as some sort of shrine and when they brought then it them smelled? Maybe from rain or who knows what else.

This reminds me of the Duckett case more and more.

I think when someone is officially charged BOTH sides must share evidence.

This article actually is outdated now that the charges are filed, I believe it was done with just the minimum today as technically Baez can REQUEST a prelim hearing tomorrow had she not been.. Which, has the burden of evidence discovery yes, and I am guessing they are not ready for that.

Why would anyone donate toys that reeked of cigarettes? I don't get this. Perhaps the family is putting 2 and 2 together and they believe something happened in Caylee's room and are discarding evidence.

Olive, I posted a couple of times on Sunday that the stuffed animals in Caylee's room where Grandma was posed looked as if they had NEVER been played with. They were all in pristine condition in the pics!

Wonder if People magazine 'staged' the room?????

FYI, I have been monitoring the scanner about all morning and a short time ago I heard someone from "Homicide" request the chopper to move up so they could call others out from somewhere. Sounded to me like they wanted to use the speaker of a vehicle radio to call out some searchers or the like. Just saying, that's what I heard.

Very interesting....

And doing it on film? Don't think so. Media is just trying to grab a piece of the "market" if you ask me.

Maybe some of those stuffed animals were those that were placed at a vigil. Many times people will take a stuffed animal they already own and place it at the vigil, just to show support. Sometimes a child may want to give one of their own. So I can understand why some of the stuffed animals may not be in the best condition or smell great. (I doubt a hospital would be interested in those).

Doesn't mean I agree with throwing them out for the public to see.

My real thought here is that the family knows Caylee is not coming home. Therefore, they don't need to save them for her to see.

I have a question,.. if they have this preliminary hearing on Wed like everyone has been speculating,..would it be able to be seen by the public like the bond hearing and everything else in this case, or will they do it behind closed doors with no media?

unless they specifically close it to the public, it is open for any citizen to watch....

Fabreez really doesn't work that well on cigarette smoke, and even if it temporarily masks the scent, it doesn't negate the chemicals and toxins present in that smoke. A kid who might appreciate them may very well have an allergic reaction, or an asthma attack when exposed to them, or their parent might trash them anyway.

Shrug. Some people are simply insensitive clods. Some smokers are 'immune' to the scent of smoke and might not have realized how bad it was on the stuffed animals. Somebody might have realized, and just not cared, having an excessive number of stuffed animals they needed to clean out.
Its like a benefit for a lung cancer victim. All the smokers show up!!!:eek:

Her brother Lee is a nutty buddy too. Casey worked at universal studios when Caylee disappeared. I thought even Casey said in the affadavit tht she hadn't worked there in 2 years. This family doesn't know what the truth is any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back