Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is very probable that Casey placed Caylee in a few different places trying to determine what she was going to do with her...

I agree. And it makes me want to :sick: to think of how Casey was only concerned with herself and making sure she hid it all well enough.

great discussion for the evening! Thanks all.......will check back in tomorrow

one question...does anyone have the dates the grandparents were gone on vacation? has it been proven they were on vacation?

What if Casey jumped into the pool with her because she was overheated from being left in the car? To try to bring her temperature down? She could have left the car alive, but died afterward because her core temp was too high.

45 minutes is probably long enough for it to have happened, and Casey might have headed home by instinct. She knew she'd be in trouble for leaving her in the car. First flurry of calls when she can't get into the house/garage; second flurry after Caylee has passed away and all of Casey's attempts have not saved her.

She could be in the pool to cool off; laid on the ground for CPR; Casey sitting and holding her on the storage trunk or ground.

Whatever happened afterwards with calculation, manipulation, coverup etc I do believe that she loved Caylee and freaked out whenever she died. Esp if she was responsible for it happening.

IMO only, of course.

The shovel was borrowed on the 18th.

oops...yes you're right ...as was the second flurry of calls correct? will edit my post

but it still was a few days before the shed was broken into so it wasn't borrowed for that

what if it wasn't a drowning but a case where pool supplies were left out and Caylee got into them. she could have drank some of it and died that way.

I kind of doubt that theory, as the jugs that the muriatic acid and the chlorine come in, have child/adult proof caps on them (at least the ones I buy do). The pools that use salt - you buy the salt in big bags and I don't know if a 2 year old would think to open a bag like that and scoop out pool salt. Plus I'm thinking that GP probably kept that kind of stuff in the shed

I just don't think it happened at the house. She left with Caylee at 1 and George left 2 - 2:30 - calls start at 3. I don't think she would have come back home. She went somewhere else - we know she didn't go to work duh - went somewhere to party? Maybe that's who's talking? And she couldn't have kept that body in that trunk for even more than 1 day - not in this heat. We know it smelled - but more than 1 day and you are going to attract a crowd with that smell - anywhere you put it.

Would really like to know where those pings were coming from when those calls started at 3

Fluids take minutes to leak from your body. Caylee could have drowned rather quickly. Who knows when Casey discovered her. Could have been within minutes could have been 1/2 hour.
Thanks for the answer. What a mess. If this is what happened it is so sad that she didn't risk calling EMS. I am leaning towards the fact that it was longer then just a few minutes or even thirty. Maybe she was drinking or taking some prescription meds and fell asleep for an hour or so inside.

Who knows for sure when the gas was stolen? We only know what the Anthony's have reported and obviously they lie.

Wasn't it said though that gas had been stolen several times before that too? Miss Casey must have just thought she had her own gas station in the backyard. :rolleyes:

Furhman good have gotten it from another detective. He is well respected in the field and a buddy in LE probably told him. That's MHO
I'm not saying Fuhrman -or his source- is making anything up, but where would the information have come from?

It had to originate with
A. Cindy
B. George
C. Someone who was there when they came home who will testify that indeed the gate was open and the pool ladder was in place.

I'll take door #3, Monty.

Why the **** don't they just arrest the whole family, not allow anyo f them any contact with any of the others and see how badly the stories fall apart from there?

oops...yes you're right ...as was the second flurry of calls correct? will edit my post

but it still was a few days before the shed was broken into so it wasn't borrowed for that

Yes, and no calls mentioned for the 17th.

Sorry, off topic, but wtf would you have to drown a baby bunny? I can't imagine a situation that would call for it :confused:

no offense

legitimately wondering

was a wild baby bunny that had an ear infection that went to his brain he had a stroke and was paralyzed and blind.
pound would not put him down cause he was wild wildlife would not cause he was a pet. thye advised me the least painful thing i could do for him was drown him.

great discussion for the evening! Thanks all.......will check back in tomorrow

one question...does anyone have the dates the grandparents were gone on vacation? has it been proven they were on vacation?

I have been trying to get this info myself. I haven't heard that answered by anyone, maybe I missed it. I haven't heard a thing about where they went for their vacation either.:confused:

was a wild baby bunny that had an ear infection that went to his brain he had a stroke and was paralyzed and blind.
pound would not put him down cause he was wild wildlife would not cause he was a pet. thye advised me the least painful thing i could do for him was drown him.

Oh, I gotcha. So sad:(

Thanks for answering that O/T question:) I had a feeling you had a decent reason! I just was wondering.

I just don't think it happened at the house. She left with Caylee at 1 and George left 2 - 2:30 - calls start at 3. I don't think she would have come back home. She went somewhere else - we know she didn't go to work duh - went somewhere to party? Maybe that's who's talking? And she couldn't have kept that body in that trunk for even more than 1 day - not in this heat. We know it smelled - but more than 1 day and you are going to attract a crowd with that smell - anywhere you put it.

Would really like to know where those pings were coming from when those calls started at 3

My theory states that she put Caylee in the trunk and moved her somewhere else in a panic. She is untraceable by phone all day on the 17th by Z. gonzales when and looked at an "apartment" and then on the 18th she borrows the shovel...with the premise of burying. Backs her car up to the garage? Where ever she originally put Caylee she goes back to get her and puts her in the trunk to bring her to where she finally dumps her after thinking about it. That is where the smell, hair, and stain come from.

Does anyone remember what day she abandoned the car? And what day she borrowed Amy's. This is important.

Soooooo, the car was backed in on the 18th. I'm thinking that's when Caylee was put into the trunk. The problem I have with that is that's awfully risky to leave your dead kid in the backyard for your mom and dad and pets to find. I wish we knew what days the gparents were on vacation.

Of course the story about the 24th blows that out of the water. But I don't believe the story that grandpa got the gas cans out of the trunk then. Therefore he never opened the trunk that day.

I don't believe that story either. I think Caylee was in the trunk from the 16th to the 18th and was placed somewhere else after the 18th. Only way to have the smell so entrenched in the car that it would be strong on the 30th when the car was towed and still strong when George brought the car home on July 14th or 15th. But the smell couldn't have been that strong or why didn't the tow guys smell it? If it was still relatively fresh, the two guys would have noticed so why didn't they call it in?

Another possiblity - Caylee was in the backyard somewhere until G&C went on vacation, which would have been 6/22 to 6/24 based on the police report. So that doesn't work if the shovel was borrowed on 6/18.

I'm thinking she picked Caylee up around the 6/27 from the house, maybe when GPs were at work? Maybe the shovel was for prep work?

I know the death smell can linger, but for how long will it stay "strong"?

Salem

So that would mean that Casey got the new cell phone possibly on the 17th too?
Maybe, but would she activate it before it was charged? How long does it take to charge a Blackjack? Why wouldn't she have used her own phone in the meantime, and tried out the new one when it was charged?

I think she may have been using someone else's phone -maybe her battery was dead?

ETA: Especially if she forgot to grab the charger when she left on the 16th.

I have been trying to get this info myself. I haven't heard that answered by anyone, maybe I missed it. I haven't heard a thing about where they went for their vacation either.:confused:
Cindy was on vacation from work - first week in June. Don't know if they really "went" anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back