Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am aware of the law, but the state site also states that they are required to report in "his or her official professional capacity." Interpret it however you decide. I interpret it to mean while they are at work.

In his or her professional capacity means as long as they are a member of one of the listed professions. A doctor doesn't stop being a doctor when he or she goes home. Nor does a nurse stop being a nurse when he or she is off duty either. The list goes on and on..

I don't wish to argue with you, I just think it would make no sense to require reporting only part of the time. That is why its called mandatory.

For the love of cheese, would someone please tell me how to snip. Please? Or tell me where the link is if it's listed anywhere around here. I will be forever grateful.

I'm sorry, I have no idea how to snip.

For the love of cheese, would someone please tell me how to snip. Please? Or tell me where the link is if it's listed anywhere around here. I will be forever grateful.
what are you trying to do? you mean like snip a quote?

What about their (Anthony's) poor neighbors - all this media! Did you see the uplinks in the videos today? There are too many to count. I even saw a canopy tent set up in a neighbor's yard the other day. Must be tough getting in and outta that street now - dotcha think?

If it was me - please don't take this the wrong way - I would tell them "sure - you wanna camp out on my front yard - $1000. a day! With the economy like it is - I know that sounds wrong BUT they (the media) are gonna be there ANYWAY - they will camp out in the street - making it even harder to manuevre in and out of your own driveway. They are not going to go away. I know that sounds just horrible!!! I know I know - you wouldn't want me for you neighbor. If I said that - they would probably laugh at me and just go to the next house and knock on that door. Maybe if all the neighbors demanded money from them - they would go away. Doubt it tho. I live real real close to Hard Rock in Hollywood - the one where Anna Nicole died. And I also go by the courthouse where all that took place. I tell you - it was he77 navigating those streets - the uplink trucks and the temporary camps set up.

Please don't hit me :truce::truce:

summermod, I think the only threat she fears is everyone finding out what she did to her baby.

summermod, I think the only threat she fears is everyone finding out what she did to her baby.
Casey's "threat" is loosing her child once and for all - never to see her again.

In his or her professional capacity means as long as they are a member of one of the listed professions. A doctor doesn't stop being a doctor when he or she goes home. Nor does a nurse stop being a nurse when he or she is off duty either. The list goes on and on..

I don't wish to argue with you, I just think it would make no sense to require reporting only part of the time. That is why its called mandatory.

The law is unclear as far as I'm concerned. This kind of took on a life of it's own. I don't wish to argue. It's not helping. I think if she was supposed to report it and didn't, then LE would have brought that up and she would have had to have a very good excuse.

What about their (Anthony's) poor neighbors - all this media! Did you see the uplinks in the videos today? There are too many to count. I even saw a canopy tent set up in a neighbor's yard the other day. Must be tough getting in and outta that street now - dotcha think?

Yeah, I didn't notice how super crazy it was there on that street until today. There was a helicopter shot of the street and it looked like complete chaos. Guys with cameras running around everywhere!

Heck, I'd be charging them to use my yard -- then I'd make them pay to set me up in some nice hotel FAR away from that street! lol

Yeah, I didn't notice how super crazy it was there on that street until today. There was a helicopter shot of the street and it looked like complete chaos. Guys with cameras running around everywhere!

Heck, I'd be charging them to use my yard -- then I'd make them pay to set me up in some nice hotel FAR away from that street! lol

:crazy:yeppers They even have a term for that "crowd" now - today they kept calling it the media scrum - lol but true - I even heard the reporteres on FOX call it that.

The law is unclear as far as I'm concerned. This kind of took on a life of it's own. I don't wish to argue. It's not helping. I think if she was supposed to report it and didn't, then LE would have brought that up and she would have had to have a very good excuse.

I agree. I think Cindy probably could have reported a lot of things that happened in that household but her most important job was being a grandmother to Caylee. And I don't blame her there.

It's obvious how badly Caylee needed some stability in her life (I honestly don't see Casey being mother-of-the-year at all) and I think Cindy tried hard to provide Caylee with some normalcy... as much as I cringe at some things Cindy says though.

It's killing all of us NOT knowing what the dna results say!!!!
I thought they would have the results made public this week??

I agree. I think Cindy probably could have reported a lot of things that happened in that household but her most important job was being a grandmother to Caylee. And I don't blame her there.

It's obvious how badly Caylee needed some stability in her life (I honestly don't see Casey being mother-of-the-year at all) and I think Cindy tried hard to provide Caylee with some normalcy... as much as I cringe at some things Cindy says though.

Wonder why Cindy hasn't talked about her myspace blog about casey and caylee??? Cindy hasn't talked much about the month they went without being seen....

Bingo! That's why I posted that I felt and still do that it is my duty to report crimes. It is drilled into you. You take your responsibilities seriously. It doesn't end just because your shift is over.

It's killing all of us NOT knowing what the dna results say!!!!
I thought they would have the results made public this week??

I almost bet LE won't release these results at all. I mean, if they can't find a body (assuming the results are positive for Caylee), then these results are the best thing they've got going for them.

Their case will need to be strong and they'll hold the results quietly for as long as they can, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona