Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo! That's why I posted that I felt and still do that it is my duty to report crimes. It is drilled into you. You take your responsibilities seriously. It doesn't end just because your shift is over.

'sponsor-ril-er-rees (quote Tommy of Rugrats fame) is something a majority of people in general nowadays don't seem to understand, believe in, or strive toward - IMO

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

The ZG that they found says that she was threatened over MySpace. That might explain why she didn't want people to know what she looked like.

THanks Waddles and JBean. Greatly appreciated. I'll remember to say it's a snip. Eternally grateful.

The ZG that they found says that she was threatened over MySpace. That might explain why she didn't want people to know what she looked like.

Ohhhh, man. That really stinks! I hope they can find who-ever threatened her. Yes, that explains the shadow then.

BTW, Casey doesn't have internet access does she? Just kidding! :behindbar

In screen that comes up that you add your comment to when you quote a post, You can delete as well. Just delete what you don't want by using a backspace, delete key or highlight and delete.

'sponsor-ril-er-rees (quote Tommy of Rugrats fame) is something a majority of people in general nowadays don't seem to understand, believe in, or strive toward - IMO

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

And apparently they think it's not a crime to lie!

At the end of Greta tonite one of the attorney said that the Glenwood address was found in Casey's car. I hadn't heard this before. Does anyone know who found it?

At the end of Greta tonite one of the attorney said that the Glenwood address was found in Casey's car. I hadn't heard this before. Does anyone know who found it?
Cindy - that's Ricardo's Amy's and JP's address - I think it also had Amy's phone number - that's how Cindy got in touch with Amy who took her to Casey.

IIRC the cops found it on a piece of paper on the floor of the car when they met Cindy and casey originally.

ETA: it should be in the initial police report.

I'm still looking for that video...

I think Cindy found a phone number of Amy in Casey's purse, the police per the affidavit found the 232 Glenwood handwritten address in the car.

Guess the house was new for Ricardo why else would Casey need to write the addy of her ex bf down?

Also, anyone look up the tax records on that addy? That was interesting.
http://www.ocpafl.org/rec_srch.html#1

Hello I am new here but have been reading posts for quite awhile. You all seem to have some very good ideas. Does anyone think it is odd that Casey seems almost preoccupied with Universal? Lied about working there, one of the last places she remembers having her phone, non existant boss and friends?

I think Cindy found a phone number of Amy in Casey's purse, the police per the affidavit found the 232 Glenwood handwritten address in the car.

Guess the house was new for Ricardo why else would Casey need to write the addy of her ex bf down?

Also, anyone look up the tax records on that addy? That was interesting.
http://www.ocpafl.org/rec_srch.html#1
yep you're right the phone number was found somewhere else. I also think Casey had stayed (maybe a night or two) at that address - Ricardo's and Amy's and JP's - I think it was temporary for Amy - remember she and Casey were supposed to be moving into a house in Oveido soon and maybe even JP had moved out - don't know. I've heard it referred to as JP and Ricardo were roommates so that's why I think it was temp for Amy.

Hello I am new here but have been reading posts for quite awhile. You all seem to have some very good ideas. Does anyone think it is odd that Casey seems almost preoccupied with Universal? Lied about working there, one of the last places she remembers having her phone, non existant boss and friends?

Welcome to WS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member