Caylee Anthony 2 years old #12 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! I just checked Lee's myspace page and on it for his mood is jedi. I looked up jedi awhile back because a friend and I wanted to know what it means and it means:

means disguise their presence effectively making themselves invisible

I wonder if thats a clue that things are going to go down??? The mood was posted today!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77598266

If that was my family I'd want to be invisible too. It may or may not be a clue in my opinion. I really hope that nobody besides Casey and Gma are involved.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete that was phoned in to local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

Fox says CASEY is the only person of interest right now. Nothing saying cindy is a POI. Why did someone report that? Let's not site things that aren't true on here if possible.

Are we sure about the Fox announcement that Gma is a POI?

I don't believe the grandma is a POI... She wouldn't have reported this to police if she was. Casey is the one responsible. The mother is just doing a horrible job in the media.

I am almost POSITIVE that Fox announced that just before they went into the rest of the story. They said grandmother now POI and they will tell why.. which was something to do with the things she has said.

I don't mean to put a damper on your idea because anything that keeps this girl in the public focus is a good thing, but I think most everyone on these boards is already on the lookout for Caylee in the unlikely event that we'd see her out and about somewhere.

The problem with doing anything of a structured nature is that no one has the first idea of where to even start to look. The mother lied about the babysitter's location - we don't even know if there is another person with whom Casey left her child. No description, no nothing.

I'm hoping the forensic results come in soon to eliminate the uncertainty of whether Caylee is alive.
I'm also hoping that Casey gets off her *advertiser censored* and starts doing something the slightest bit constructive to find the daughter she seems to be in no hurry to locate (another reason why many people think she may no longer be alive).

good post, Diane....

i'm hoping the same thing (in bold)....there's no doubt in my mind that LE already knows if a dead person was in that vehicle....

Please excuse me if someone has already mentioned this...I have been trying to catch up to you guys for 2 days to say this....(still I'm still 5 hours and hundreds of posts behind).

This is my theory concerning Caylee's dad:

GM stated on the stand that she had thought that Jesse as the Bio dad. Jesse and Casey were engaged. I wish I knew how long they were together but if GM thought he was the dad then it must have been since before Caylee came along. When they broke their engagement, GM and Casey didn't want to share Caylee with another family so they came up with the "Dead" Bio dad story.

I just wonder if Jesse ever questioned whether he was Caylee's dad and if DNA tests were done. Because they could have lied to him that he was her dad until it wasn't to their advantage to have him be the "dad" anymore. I think these 2 woman would have no problem lying to anyone if it fit their purpose!! And I think Jesse could tell us a lot about the "Anthonies"

Hailiejade, I was just checking that out too and noticed this posted lasted week by a friend/family member(?)

To Lee on Myspace
July 18 2008

Jul 19 2008 2:36 AM

Caylee! Always on my mind!

I miss Caylee......she is such an angel! What a cute video with the book!

Since the day Erika has been pregnant I often think about the times we will visit O-Town over the years and get to walk down the street to visit a place so familiar to me! A walk I have made thousands of times. A lifetime of memories to be shared with the next generation. I only wish there was something I could do from so far away to ensure this dream come true my next visit. I can only hope and pray all of this passes quickly and Casey comes to her senses! So we all can return back to our lives with some peace, knowing our next visit will be a joyous occasion as it should be!

I miss the whole fam! So, next time I see ya George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, and Caylee hugs r on me!

The Fizz

Now we know they have family out there, which I believe we questioned last night.
Also, it is clear that Lee and this person think she is NOT cooperating and telling what she knows.

I fear what Casey is hiding and who she is trying to protect.

One of these tv interviewers just need to flat out ask if Casey has been asked if she killed Casey. Then when Cindy or George say oh she wouldn't do something like that, ask the question again, and demand they answer it.

All I want is a yes or no, and no other mumbo jumbo.

OME

Gosh, You guys have been burning up the keyboards today!! I just started that last thread about 5:00 am! Wow!

Sooo...now we have a fresh slab of concrete poured over 4th of July? I guess that would explain what the family did instead of hold a BBQ. I recall someone asking what their activity was on such a family oriented holiday.

Any word on what time the presser is?

<<"I have not talked to anybody about anything and I'm not making any comment about anything. We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has completely been looked at," said Cynthia Anthony, Caylee's grandmother.The sheriff's office couldn't confirm a new concrete slab in the yard, but do say there may have been newly installed concrete pavers there."The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already," Cynthia said.The Independence Day weekend came just days before the family reported the missing girl to authorities. The Anthony's neighbors wouldn't talk to Eyewitness News, but backyard work might be tough for them to watch anyway; the entire backyard is surrounded by a fence that's tall enough to make it difficult to see over for the normal passer-by.Eyewitness News' source says special cadaver dogs would have to be brought in to sniff any concrete. Last Friday, investigators spent hours searching the same backyard."[If] they want to come back, we told them they could take our whole house down. They could level it. They could dig a big hole, I don't care. Caylee's not there," Cynthia said.Eyewitness News called the Orange County Buildings Department and they said no construction permits had been issued for the Anthony's home since 2005.>>

source:

http://www.wftv.com/news/16975536/detail.html

Well Fox never had that news about being a POI. They had a short news shory of just the stuff we have been hearing all day. Didn't even mention the cement slab. Guy came right out and stated that Casey is the ONLY POI.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete that was phoned in to local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

I believe that is where she is. I think that Casey finally confessed to her family (or atleast her mom) that something had happened and they put her wherever and covered it with concrete. Cindy called police because the police HAD to be called otherwise people would question. And they figured that if the body was covered with concrete that they wouldn't find it. So the babysitter story would be bought hook line and sinker and Casey wouldn't ever be a POI.

This statement by the police also refutes what Cindy said early today that the police KNEW ALL ABOUT this and they would have looked at it if they were worried. The police knew NOTHING about it. I think the this is the break. jmo

This might have been discussed in Thread #11.... I just read this on myfoxorlando.com:

"Cindy Anthony says there have been two reported sightings of Caylee Marie Anthony in Georgia and she believes the child is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C. "We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now."
When this lead is proved to be a hoax -- I'm assuming Cindy will tell everyone that the girl was abducted by aliens.

wow...Casey's mama is just full of info, huh?...surely she's told LE this person's name, the make/model/color of the vehicle...would LE keep a "search" of this kind, quiet???.....there HAS to be a good reason an AMBER ALERT has not been issued.....or has one:confused:

OMG!!! I just checked Lee's myspace page and on it for his mood is jedi. I looked up jedi awhile back because a friend and I wanted to know what it means and it means:

means disguise their presence effectively making themselves invisible

I wonder if thats a clue that things are going to go down??? The mood was posted today!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77598266

The mood - "Jedi" has been up on Lee's website for a few days. It stood out to me because all the others involved - Casey's friends MySpace pages all had moods list of - "worried", "disgusted", etc.

I know what I heard, I also heard the follow-up when they finally did come back in and tell the standard canned story we've been hearing all day.

I wouldn't make something up like that, so until the rest of that story comes out, I'll just keep quiet.

Maybe the presser will shed some light on this whole thing.

Posted by Openmyeyes

To Lee on Myspace
July 18 2008

Jul 19 2008 2:36 AM

Caylee! Always on my mind!

I miss Caylee......she is such an angel! What a cute video with the book!

Since the day Erika has been pregnant I often think about the times we will visit O-Town over the years and get to walk down the street to visit a place so familiar to me! A walk I have made thousands of times. A lifetime of memories to be shared with the next generation. I only wish there was something I could do from so far away to ensure this dream come true my next visit. I can only hope and pray all of this passes quickly and Casey comes to her senses! So we all can return back to our lives with some peace, knowing our next visit will be a joyous occasion as it should be!

I miss the whole fam! So, next time I see ya George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, and Caylee hugs r on me!

The Fizz

OMG!!! GREAT FIND!!!! They have to know something,.. don't you think Lee would delete that if he didn't want people to know what is up?????

I have been reading for an hour just to catch up and I see basically nothing has changed...lots of theories which is a good thing that is what this website is all about but ugh it's getting so frustrating already! I think I will take a break for awhile or at least until something happens. I believe honestly that it don't take a rocket scientist to see that Casey has killed Caylee.. Cindy may or may not know but one thing is for sure is that her daughter has her snowballed.

Is this press conference actually scheduled to happen? I don't see any mention of it whatsoever anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious