Caylee Anthony 2 years old #12 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kind of irksome, isn't it liltigress? I think you should still report what you hear. We wouldn't want to miss anything important. I hate those big headlines Fox gives, those teasers, to get you to stick around and then they have nothing to say. Maybe the guy made an error when he claimed Cindy was a POI and meant Casey. All I know is that they just said 10 min ago that Casey was the only POI.

I am almost POSITIVE that Fox announced that just before they went into the rest of the story. They said grandmother now POI and they will tell why.. which was something to do with the things she has said.

I know what I heard, I also heard the follow-up when they finally did come back in and tell the standard canned story we've been hearing all day.

I wouldn't make something up like that, so until the rest of that story comes out, I'll just keep quiet.

Maybe the presser will shed some light on this whole thing.

i don't doubt you heard that...foxnews is notorious for making mistakes/jumpin the gun, so to speak....

Well Fox never had that news about being a POI. They had a short news shory of just the stuff we have been hearing all day. Didn't even mention the cement slab. Guy came right out and stated that Casey is the ONLY POI.
We know that Cindy is the last person known to be with Caylee confirmed with the video tape. LE has not cleared anyone in this family. (If so, please show me the link.) Just because they have not come right out and said that Cindy is or is not a POI means nothing. The term POI came from the press and not the police originally. LE doesn't have to name POIs in an investigation. Of course, everyone is suspect until they get to the bottom of what happened to Caylee until they are officially cleared by OPD.

I can't wait for the presser. I am hoping that the forensics are back and they are going to change the course of this investigation from missing to homicide now so the charade can stop of all the "sightings".

I know what I heard, I also heard the follow-up when they finally did come back in and tell the standard canned story we've been hearing all day.

I wouldn't make something up like that, so until the rest of that story comes out, I'll just keep quiet.

I don't think anyone thought you made it up. I, for one, appreciate those of you who can watch tv and keep us informed. Sometimes the networks try too hard to be first with a story, and if they get it wrong, they just keep going and never mention the mistake.

Hailiejade, I don't think that comment on Lee's MySpace makes it seem that Lee knows anything other than thinking Casey can just tell where Caylee is if she just will.

I would think that the dogs or police would have noticed a freshly poured concrete slab . . . . The problem with these cases is that when you open up a "tip line" -- you get a lot of bullcrap.

Look what I found on Lee's myspace,.. it is from the same guy from the one above!
Jul 17, 2008 12:05 AM
Good luck brother! I know u r smart enough to find the TRUTH behind all of this nonsense and God willing everything will turn out the way, I'm sure, we all would like! For the best and with as little consequence for all in every way!

May all the right hearts and minds be willing and able to restore the once quiter Anthony Home; and restore the smiles that once shone!

With great love from the Mayfield Family!

Erika, Karla, Carlos, and The Fizz

Erika and Karla were very upset when I told them the news and wish everyone the best of luck! Our prayers are with the Anthony's!

sounds like they think Casey had something to do with it RIGHT from the beginning!

So the babysitter story would be bought hook line and sinker and Casey wouldn't ever be a POI.
Okay so let me ask this - if Gma is in on the cover-up, why wouldn't she say that she had met ZG before? If it's all a lie, why would she not say that she had met the caretaker and had concerns that she (ZG) was too attached to Caylee, loved her too much, wanted her for her own? Saying that you'd never met your granddaughter's caretaker, she had to have known that wouldn't look good. To me this points to the whole thing being Casey's lie, not her's. I think Casey was too scared to admit whatever happened to her mother (and I personally think it was some sort of accident/neglect situation) - boy, I sure would be scared of her!

I do not think Caylee is under any concrete in the yard, that's just way too out there for me and although I think Casey and her mother are absolutely nuts, I just don't see her parents burying their beloved granddaughter under concrete in the yard. I won't believe it unless LE digs it up and finds her remains.

Ugh - the whole thing makes me sick. It's just so hard to believe the way any of these people are acting. Maybe allowing for any possibility that Gma is involved in the death and/or disposal of Caylee would just be too much for me to bear. :cry:

Hi all - Hailiejade found this earlier, from discussion thread #8, post 393 (I added the bolding...), and I think it is worth noting again... hope you don't mind, Hailiejade! :)

Hailiejade77 said:
I never saw this!!!! it was posted on the myspace account links for this forum

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

I think this is important because it could confirm that the GMA did not have anything to do with Caylee's dissapearance. (Of course, she could now know what happened and be covering up...) But from this it sounds like Caylee had been missing and Casey was afraid to tell her mom. More afraid of her mother being angry/dissapointed than for her daughter's safety - screwed up young lady, for sure.

I also thinks this sounds a bit like Amy did not completely believe Casey's "nanny" story...

http://www.wesh.com/news/16973288/detail.html

(snip)
A separate tip was discounted by authorities Thursday. Other media outlets reported Thursday that a new concrete slab has been poured in the Anthonys' back yard. Investigators searched the Anthonys' back yard last week and said it has been cleared with no plans to revisit it at this time.

Hailiejade, either Lee had some discussion with other family members or Casey has a reputation within the family. I was rather surprised to find that. "...comes to her senses" could indicate a couple of things:

1) lying ways
2) manipulating Cindy and the family.

I still maintain that this was a headbutting btwn Casey and Cindy that has gone from bad to worse and Casey is still speaking in code, so Cindy grabs at the wind trying to come up with anything remotely possible to hang on to.

A previous poster stated that we weren't sure this was a homicide, unfortunately the police said they feared it was and we have cadeaver dogs hitting on human decomp.
As professional (lol) speculators we can only go with what we know.

Hope the presser, if there is one will give us some more to go on.

OME

I don't doubt you heard it. Because all of the female family numbers have names that start with 'C', I've noticed that the talking TV heads have gotten the names mixed up more than once (even the prosecutor was very careful during the court hearing).

Dr Michael Baden did an entire interview yesterday in which he referred to Caylee as Casey.

Hi all - Hailiejade found this earlier, from discussion thread #8, post 393 (I added the bolding...), and I think it is worth noting again... hope you don't mind, Hailiejade! :)

I think this is important because it could confirm that the GMA did not have anything to do with Caylee's dissapearance. (Of course, she could now know what happened and be covering up...) But from this it sounds like Caylee had been missing and Casey was afraid to tell her mom. More afraid of her mother being angry/dissapointed than for her daughter's safety - screwed up young lady, for sure.

I also thinks this sounds a bit like Amy did not completely believe Casey's "nanny" story...
Thanks for reposting that Luna - this was the comment that really brought it home for me as to Gma's possible involvement in the death. I think it was already done and done by the time Gma found out. Now I certainly believe she is in a great deal of denial, and in that denial she is grasping at any straws that could mean her daughter did not have something to do with Caylee's death. Her mind cannot let her go there, and she truly is going insane from worry, no sleep, not enough food, etc. - on top of her loss of control, which I think would be enough by itself to drive a control freak off the deep end.

At the Orlando Fox affiliate they have a poll up on whether or not Casey should be released from jail.

Do you think Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, should be released from jail?
Poll Results:
Yes! - 10.40%
No way. - 79.20%
I'm not sure. - 10.40%

Total number of votes: 125

no, i don't think Amy believes the nanny story....i don't think Amy is in on anything that happened to Caylee....i find it odd someone would actually believe that they got up, in their sleep, to stash money....maybe Amy has a history of sleepwalking, & Casey used that....i don't put anything past Casey, as far as lying......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member