Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what we've seen is Cindy's 'public' demeanor, can you imagine how she's acting with the police and sheriff's deputies? Yow.

It does seem a flimsy reason to keep her in jail without bail.

Maybe they'll beef up the charges to something more serious to justify continued incarceration?

Good morning everyone...

I'm so keeping my fingers crossed that they judge does NOT give her bail - I hope they can find sufficient reasons to keep her there. I know it's been said before about the resemblance this case has to the Duckett case - it just terrifies me to think of what this girl might do if she's let out of jail...

I can't stand watching Cindy's interviews for a number of reasons. It makes me feel very awkward and like she's going to erupt through my TV.

jmo

I don't think Caylee is still alive, but if she is she may not look like the pictures. She could even have her hair cut and be dressed like a boy if someone is hiding her. I hope they find her, but I don't think that Drama Queen grandmother is helping one bit.

I would also like to add that I can't figure out for the life of me why Cindy is so insistent about not talking about Casey in her interviews....If she really wants to find her grandchild, why doesn't she understand that talking about Casey's whereabouts, behavior, etc will be extremely helpful in finding Caylee??? I just don't get why she thinks there's no relevance between the two.

jmo

This GM is supposed to be so controlling,If I were her, I would go to the courtroom, get her DD out on bail and beat her senseless in the parking lot until she came clean.IMO

Yeah I think if they let her out, you wont see her going running home to mommy...chances are Casey is right where she wants to be because she doesn't want to answer to Cindy. There is dynamic between this mother in daughter that is very unsettling. There was a reason Cindy said Casey left with Caylee her house "to go bond".....if Casey was feeling like Grandma was being more like mom and controling everything not suprised Casey left......BUT WHERE IS CAYLEE.

I wonder if she did send Caylee away to be away from her mother?? Man so many different theroys run throw my head I just don't know and this cae is driving me crazy!!!!!!!

I am suprised we haven't seen more friends at least being interviewed on what type of person/mother Casey was...man jsut contact any of the many she was communicating with on myspace.....I would be interested into here what they have to say abotu her & her relationship with her mother.

This GM is supposed to be so controlling,If I were her, I would go to the courtroom, get her DD out on bail and beat her senseless in the parking lot until she came clean.IMO

The scary thing is, if Casey is let out, that might actually happen.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/22/bail_hearing_tuesday_for_mother_of_caylee_anthony.html

Casey Anthony Asking For Bail
..............snip................

Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they will not be attending the bond hearing because they don't want to waste even an hour of time that they could spend looking for Caylee.

"I trust her attorney to do what's right for her," Cindy Anthony said. "He knows her intention is to get her home, but I don't want to lose hours not spreading the word."

.................snip.....................

Reward Offered

A reward of $125,000 is now being offered for information leading to the safe return of Caylee

Or just can't stand the thought of looking at her daughter right now because she is so disgusted with her actions. This is probably the same reason she refuses to allow reporters to mention her name during interviews.

I would also like to add that I can't figure out for the life of me why Cindy is so insistent about not talking about Casey in her interviews....If she really wants to find her grandchild, why doesn't she understand that talking about Casey's whereabouts, behavior, etc will be extremely helpful in finding Caylee??? I just don't get why she thinks there's no relevance between the two.

jmo

I feel the same way and the only thing Icould come up with is this - Last night on GVS she said let the detectives do their investagating in to Casey and that she wasn't going to answer any questions about her daughter......which I know sounds out there and you would think come on lady....BUT this is her daughter and she may not be dishing the info out on national television but maybe be fully cooperating with LE. She did mention that the invetigators were just there to speak with her before her interview with GVS.....

I haven't yet heard a statement from LE saying that the Grandparents were not cooperating......so maybe she just dodging it in the media and is really just trying to keep Caylee's picture out there in hopes of finding her.......Just a thought

If you go to wesh.com, there's a new picture of Caylee when she was much younger. Really pretty baby. (watch in the middle, the picture keeps changing)

I know that what I would do & I know my mother would do the same to me. She would be begging the investigators for tiem with me in a room....trust me.....

Originally Posted by nursebeeme
I don't know offhand..but I do know that a poster here yesterday was going to throw a piece of pizza in her trunk and do a little experiment... haven't heard anything back yet on if it is producing a stench...

That was me! I wanted to give plenty of time for experiment. It has been about 36 hours.

Super Supreme Pizza, thick crust ~ hot, humid climate.
(cheese, mushrooms, sausage, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper, and black olives.)

The pizza went in the trunk about 6:00 Sunday night.
I opened the car for the first time 20 minutes ago.
No smell to speak of inside the car. Trunk had a slight odor. But, nothing to really cause alarm, and I certainly do not believe the smell will linger. The pizza is hard and almost completely dried up. A few ants.

:woohoo:
Just about what I figured!
Thanks Chatty!!
:blowkiss:

Or just can't stand the thought of looking at her daughter right now because she is so disgusted with her actions. This is probably the same reason she refuses to allow reporters to mention her name during interviews.

That could be also, I know it would be tough for me.

Reposting this because I posted it at the other thread that isn't closed yet,..

Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
yeah, & i'm sure it's just me, but for a frazzled person that hasn't eaten or slept, her hair looked extremely styled, IMO.....she didn't look dead tired, imo, at all....(ok, i know this comment will come back to haunt me, but it's one of the first things i thought when i saw her on Greta tonight)
I didn't think she looked tired at all either,.. she was PLAYING tired. Holding her head, blowing air out of her mouth and squinting her eyes. THERE WERE NO BAGS UNDER HER EYES OR DARK CIRCLES!

Reposting this because I posted it at the other thread that isn't closed yet,..

Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
yeah, & i'm sure it's just me, but for a frazzled person that hasn't eaten or slept, her hair looked extremely styled, IMO.....she didn't look dead tired, imo, at all....(ok, i know this comment will come back to haunt me, but it's one of the first things i thought when i saw her on Greta tonight)
I didn't think she looked tired at all either,.. she was PLAYING tired. Holding her head, blowing air out of her mouth and squinting her eyes. THERE WERE NO BAGS UNDER HER EYES OR DARK CIRCLES!

I noticed the hair, too, in several different interviews. Always looks good. Maybe it's a wig, but her clothes and makeup look good, too.

Repost again:

Originally Posted by *~Aimee~* View Post
I found it...VIDEO OF AMY:
http://www.wftv.com/video/16921136/index.html
someone should send this video to that eyes woman,.. the one we were talking about that can tell if people are telling the truth.

WOW great find. I am not sure what to think of that...maybe she just doesn't want to talk to the media, maybe she is lying.....Grrrr....I want to know what happened.

I think though if they had been more presistant she would talk.......they only answer she gave was "Yes she did take money from me"

If what we've seen is Cindy's 'public' demeanor, can you imagine how she's acting with the police and sheriff's deputies? Yow.

I thought about that last night while I was watching Greta. I cannot begin to imagine what LE is having to put up with in dealing with GM. They probably try and stay as far away from her as possible. With what we all saw on TV can you imagine what it would be like to deal wih her face to face? I would like to hear what the grandpa has to say. I wonder if he fits right in with this box of ........! Seems like GM is wanting her 5 minutes of fame and to heck with her grandaughter. Note....Megan is reporting on Fox right now.

I feel the same way and the only thing Icould come up with is this - Last night on GVS she said let the detectives do their investagating in to Casey and that she wasn't going to answer any questions about her daughter......which I know sounds out there and you would think come on lady....BUT this is her daughter and she may not be dishing the info out on national television but maybe be fully cooperating with LE. She did mention that the invetigators were just there to speak with her before her interview with GVS.....

I haven't yet heard a statement from LE saying that the Grandparents were not cooperating......so maybe she just dodging it in the media and is really just trying to keep Caylee's picture out there in hopes of finding her.......Just a thought

You're absolutely right - I didn't even think of that, I am just getting so frustrated with this case! I hope that IS what's going on, and if that's the case then I do understand. Sometimes I think I get this sense of entitlement that we should be told everything. :)

Another thought about GM's appearance : she could be concentrating on her appearance as a substitute for her usual OCD behaviors (if she does indeed have OCD). Her normal routine is upset...and someone with OCD has a hard time with changes.

I know that when things are out of the norm, my OCD will come out in different ways than the "usual" (house cleaning, or whatever behavior she does - there are 4 categories). Sometimes I'm meticulous with hair/make-up because I'm unable to do my normal routines. She may be doing that because it IS the only thing she has control over right now.

Not defending GM at ALL..just wanted to toss that out there.

Added: Another thought: If GM has OCD (and I mean diagnosable OCD..not just compulsive behaviors), she would be absolutely meticulous about her actions if she DID have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. I doubt she'd leave anything to be found. Those with more severe cases of OCD usually don't overlook much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500