Caylee Anthony 2 years old #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have really enjoyed reading everyone's comments and responses on this tragedy. Great job and insight!

I am so sick of having my intelligence questioned when a case comes up like this. Everyone here is smart enough to realize that this child unfortunately has met some terrible fate. Whether is was planned or an accident -- we all know that something is wrong.

I am APPALLED that this mother would have the nerve to make up any of this -- but to say her daughter called her in jail just belittles her daughter's existence.

I do feel sorry for the grandmother. I know this family seems "weird" -- but I don't believe she had anything to do with this case. It's very hard for parents to believe their children are capable of acts like this. (See Scott Peterson's Mom & Dad)

The grandmother is going through denial right now and is just trying to grasp on to anything her daughter has told her.

As far as the bond hearing goes, The mother and others may be fooled by Casey's lies -- but a judge won't be. I'm assuming the judge will deny bond.

Her lawyer really has never explained this either:

He wants Casey released from jail so she can help look for her daughter -- yet leaves out the part that she didn't seem to care looking for her during the 5 weeks she went "missing".

This is a classic case of the defendant not "acting correctly" after a crime has been committed. We saw it with Peterson, and it's happening again with the Nancy Cooper case.

My guess is if she is released -- she will run. I'd like to see Nancy Grace interview her for 10 minutes.

I think they ought to put Casey in isolation..without ANY contact or attention (except her atty.) That's what she seems to be craving....deny her that and she may eventually give up Caylee's location.

With all Casey's partying,I wonder if she left Caylee in the car while she went to a bar. And when she returned Caylee was gone.

Bringing over post from liltigress on thread #5.
Oh for the love of God........... This disturbs me more than anything I've read yet!
From Casey to her brother Lee........

Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots

WTH???? So Casey and CIndy were teaching Caylee how to take shots??? As in jello shots?

Unbelievable. This family personifies the word dysfunctional. :furious:

Damnit, stop playing games and tell authorities where this baby is NOW!!!!!!!! :furious: :furious:

With all Casey's partying,I wonder if she left Caylee in the car while she went to a bar. And when she returned Caylee was gone.

That's definitely a possibility - but then why not come clean already? And why go on partying like nothing happened? Her actions are just so bizarre, IMO. I really feel like Caylee is still alive and is with someone else, although I have no clue why that someone else wouldn't have spoken up by now...

Gosh, you all have two threads going on this case. I posted these at the other thread, but I want to post them here. Shows what a :liar: this mother is and everyone connected to her!

All she knows is she wants out of jail. I hope the DA brings copies of these articles to court. She's full of it!

I want to know where Caylee is and I want to know now!

Ugh!
fran

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-072108,0,5728292.story

Mother does not know where Caylee Anthony is, defense attorney says

<<<<<<<<<<article at link>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/7666977

Grandma says mom knows who has missing Fla. girl

<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>

I asked this yesterday, but where is all Caylee's stuff?

Diaper bag, clothes, toys?

Did Casey take nothing for her when they left the GP's?

Did she throw everything away when Caylee vanished?

Casey probably did the same thing that Melinda Duckett did with Trenton's stuff. Threw it in a dumpster!!

JMO

Has it been explained when Casey left MoM's house with out a job how she was going to fend for herself and Caylee.And were she would be living.

I just googled FL inmate locator shows good ole Casey.

Yeah I think if they let her out, you wont see her going running home to mommy...chances are Casey is right where she wants to be because she doesn't want to answer to Cindy. There is dynamic between this mother in daughter that is very unsettling. There was a reason Cindy said Casey left with Caylee her house "to go bond".....if Casey was feeling like Grandma was being more like mom and controling everything not suprised Casey left......BUT WHERE IS CAYLEE.

I wonder if she did send Caylee away to be away from her mother?? Man so many different theroys run throw my head I just don't know and this cae is driving me crazy!!!!!!!

I am suprised we haven't seen more friends at least being interviewed on what type of person/mother Casey was...man jsut contact any of the many she was communicating with on myspace.....I would be interested into here what they have to say abotu her & her relationship with her mother.

I was thinking that she did send her away and she was suppose to meet up with her later when things "died down". I think they babysitter story was to get the trail off Casey and she thought that everyone else believed her lies up till now,..why not police,... just a thought that ran through my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2