Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear...

In Amy's July 15th facebook post she says

"apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom."

I wonder if Casey told her that...that she was too afraid to tell her mom and that's why she didnt report it...

then of course we have Cindy telling us she didnt come forward because she was afraid of the "kidnapper" doing something to the family...

my personal feeling was she didnt report it because her biggest fear was LE finding out what she actually did...but thats just my opinion...

I would be willing to bet that all of these wonderful pictures of Caylee were taken by GM. Strange as she may seem, she is still a grandmother with a broken heart.

You know this video shows that she looked as if she was well taken care of and it breaks myheart to know that while she was under grandma's roof she was safe, fed and loved and then her mom took her away from that loving place and only god knows what pain was inflicted on her, or what fear and where she is.

I wonder if while Casey lived at home if she often went out and left the baby and if this was the first time she was ever on her own with Caylee.

I was a very young mother and lived with my mom for many years, my mom often stepped up and took the lead, while I grew up and it was shocking the first time I was out on my own with my child. However, I LOVED my baby and so I adapted.

Fear...

In Amy's July 15th facebook post she says

"apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom."

I wonder if Casey told her that...that she was too afraid to tell her mom and that's why she didnt report it...

then of course we have Cindy telling us she didnt come forward because she was afraid of the "kidnapper" doing something to the family...

my personal feeling was she didnt report it because her biggest fear was LE finding out what she actually did...but thats just my opinion...

I have a feeling if you ask 5 different people what Casey said, you'll hear 5 different stories. If you ask them a week later... 5 NEW stories.

Jose bringing in the tapes so Casy can have a "good laugh" at the media coverage?

It's nice to know she has the time and ability to plan or look forward to a "good laugh" under the circumstances!

I agree LI_Mom, five people, five conversations with Casey, five different stories. Maybe six or seven if the conversation is long enough, she'd change mid-stream.

I just ran across something strange on myspace...could be nothing....

Jul 27 2008 8:01 PM

what the (expletive) is the connection between your security agencies or whoever the (expletive) is using this profile as a monitoring point, and blackwater usa? i want to know who the (expletive) is operating in orlando and why the (expletive) they are not all executed already for treason

It's a comment that was posted to this person's myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4455824 who is on Casey's friends list. The same person who posted the above comment, if you look at his myspace, he also has a blog that says "For [Casey]" and it appears to be a link to a song maybe? I didn't listen to it though.

Dunno what it all means, just wanted to toss it out there for discussion! JMO!

I could not get it to play Blackwater is private security agency. They did some work in Iraq.

I think Casey heard this name somewhere and used it often, maybe as a joke. IMHO

Oh, I hope not...don't think my opinion of her could go any lower.

Me too!!! I was beside myself when I listened to that.

Do you think it's possible that Casey is watching everything she can on TV and asking her attorney for tapes of what she misses about her bc she loves the media attention. She can also hone her stories based on what discrepancies the media are discussing.

If this is true then she has no motivation to come clean. As soon as she tells the truth, she loses her place in the spotlight.

I think Casey heard this name somewhere and used it often, maybe as a joke. IMHO

Oh, I hope not...don't think my opinion of her could go any lower.

Prepare yourself for it to go lower.

god. her sweet little face:(
they should sit casey in a room and make her watch that over and over.

I agree on a portable DVD player in the playhouse fully shackled. At night.

Please do not add Patrick, he is an innocent bystander here who truly has the best interest of Caylee at heart.

Patrick visited her in prison on closed curcuit tv- he may be an innocent bystander overall, but he chose to visit her and pledge his support.
Interject yourself, your a player, period..

Not dissing you, perhaps you might ask Patrick why he referenced Mike Walker and if Mike Walker is the person that gave Casey her newest tattoo?

Do you think it's possible that Casey is watching everything she can on TV and asking her attorney for tapes of what she misses about her bc she loves the media attention. She can also hone her stories based on what discrepancies the media are discussing.

If this is true then she has no motivation to come clean. As soon as she tells the truth, she loses her place in the spotlight.

Bingo SouthernMom

I also think viewing the tapes is about public relations. They need to coach her to be the distraught mother she should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname