Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
god. her sweet little face:(
they should sit casey in a room and make her watch that over and over.

I just want to hug her and squeeze her up. There is no controlling the tears from watching that video. :(

I am so tired of seeing/hearing this family treat this as a joke...and no I'm not talking about GM/GP...though the kissy face nonsense has no place here!

Prepare yourself for it to go lower.

LOL Absolut- me thinks you are living up to your name...

Yes, don your gear everybody, its going to get dirtier for sure.
Please tell us where to find this sweet child, enough is enough.

god. her sweet little face:(
they should sit casey in a room and make her watch that over and over.

Don't you think LE has shown her endless pics of Caylee hoping to get a normal reaction from her?

As long as she has her mother yelling at the media & her lawyer trying to make light of the total mess she made of her life.... this girl will keep playing her sick games.

IMO, Lee is the only one who seems to want to find Caylee.

I am so tired of seeing/hearing this family treat this as a joke...and no I'm not talking about GM/GP...though the kissy face nonsense has no place here!

Have you seen other family? Your statement leaves Lee and Casey.

I thought the guy in the pic was Jesse

Yeah, I don't think Jeff Hopkins is the guy in the picture with Casey with blonde hair. But I still think that guy looks like Caylee.

I really believe that if they can put Cindy in jail for obstruction...she would flip out, and the le would learn alot. I know that sounds bad...but if it would help find Caylee, imo it's worth it.

Patrick visited her in prison on closed curcuit tv- he may be an innocent bystander overall, but he chose to visit her and pledge his support.
Interject yourself, your a player, period..

Not dissing you, perhaps you might ask Patrick why he referenced Mike Walker and if Mike Walker is the person that gave Casey her newest tattoo?

for what it's worth, i was thinking that the "secondary players" would be anyone who's name has come up in a conversation, interview, myspace post, etc.

it's so hard to keep up w/ all of the names, it seems easiest to put them in the players link...

He is trying to go 0-3.

I'd say he's logging billable hours now for the sake it, there is no way that the supreme court is going to overturn this ruling...he's wasting time and money.

Don't you think LE has shown her endless pics of Caylee hoping to get a normal reaction from her?

As long as she has her mother yelling at the media & her lawyer trying to make light of the total mess she made of her life.... this girl will keep playing her sick games.

IMO, Lee is the only one who seems to want to find Caylee.

LE has not been able to meet with Casey since they arrested her and she lawyered up.

OYE! Go ahead!! Who's paying for this guy? Did we ever find out?

Ya know if Casey ever does get out of jail...at anytime...I think the family will start to house hunt elsewhere.

If Casey doesn't kill them all first. lol

Patrick visited her in prison on closed curcuit tv- he may be an innocent bystander overall, but he chose to visit her and pledge his support.
Interject yourself, your a player, period..

Not dissing you, perhaps you might ask Patrick why he referenced Mike Walker and if Mike Walker is the person that gave Casey her newest tattoo?

I don't know if you had a chance to look over Patrick's myspace or not, but I don't think he's a "player" in this by any means at all. Mike Walker is also probably not a "player" in this. Patrick referenced Mike because Casey had no clue who the heck Patrick was. Obviously, Mike was the more popular one and Patrick was an overlooked sidekick. Just a guess.

I just ran across something strange on myspace...could be nothing....

Jul 27 2008 8:01 PM

what the (expletive) is the connection between your security agencies or whoever the (expletive) is using this profile as a monitoring point, and blackwater usa? i want to know who the (expletive) is operating in orlando and why the (expletive) they are not all executed already for treason

It's a comment that was posted to this person's myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4455824 who is on Casey's friends list. The same person who posted the above comment, if you look at his myspace, he also has a blog that says "For [Casey]" and it appears to be a link to a song maybe? I didn't listen to it though.

Dunno what it all means, just wanted to toss it out there for discussion! JMO!

That IS a strange comment! :confused:

My stomcah just sank when i realized this child has been missing since June 7 or 9 or 14 or 15 or 16 - depending on who you ask and that NO ONE has seen HER!

My heart aches, she would have been found by now. I think LE is not looking because they know she is dead. OH GOD OH GOD.:nerves:

I really believe that if they can put Cindy in jail for obstruction...she would flip out, and the le would learn alot. I know that sounds bad...but if it would help find Caylee, imo it's worth it.

You might be right, but she's so disorganized that it's entirely possible that she would just confuse things with incoherent and contradictory stories. Unfortunately, some people are so dysfunctional that they don't even know what they do know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52