Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
That appears to be men's black board shorts, not a duffel bag. I enlarged the photo. And I can't tell if the pink thing is a backpack or some article of clothing.

Upon more inspection, the pink thing looks to be a rain jacket.

This is from a little while ago, but i didn't have posting access yet when i read it and researched it.

There was a guy on Casey's page, he was from New York. Im almost positive that she wrote him while Caylee was missing and commented "i will call you soon". I found the song on his page a little odd considering the situation now happening and i looked up the words. It was quite disturbing considering the case at hand.

Now that casey's myspace is private, i can't find the guy's page anymore. Anyone know who and what im talking about or have a link to his page - his isn't private.

This city deserves a better type criminal and I'm going to give it to them. Is that the one? The line is from the Batman movie.

Great find! I concur- that is what it is!

Thanks, that is really the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw that pic. Looks exactly like the nylon sack/bag I have for the tent sent.

Yes, another good point. Caylee might actually be in a location where "Zanny" (the person) supposedly took her, like the beach. For some reason, it just seems there's something of truth to what she's said, if "Zanny" is thought of as something other than a person. MOO

After seeing Clint (Tony's friend) on Greta I suspect that Tony will have some valuable statements Casey made to Tony in much the same way that Scott Peterson had told Amber Frey that his wife died last x-mas. Clint did say that Casey was lying to people about Caylee's whereabouts. These are all people she was clubbing with as well when she claims she was running her own investigation. Yet they can testify that she never asked a single soul about Zanny. This is all very valuable evidence that can and will be held against her in whatever the final charges end up being imo.

How do the latest developments play into your "she'll confess" odds?

perfectly :cool:

she has been getting NO PRESSURE while in jail

she has refused to talk to police - which is her right

but maybe mommy and daddy might want a few answers

they will face the truth soon enough

perfectly :cool:

she has been getting NO PRESSURE while in jail

she has refused to talk to police - which is her right

but maybe mommy and daddy might want a few answers

they will face the truth soon enough

Who knows if her family will even have access to her? If putting her in a safe house for her protection then a simple excuse to the Anthony's is that they will lead the press right to her and her location will then be known to the public.

Who knows if her family will even have access to her? If putting her in a safe house for her protection then a simple excuse to the Anthony's is that they will lead the press right to her and her location will then be known to the public.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:waitasec:

Could George's statement quoted on page 7 of the search warrant lead investigators to premediation by Casey.

Casey told George she/they would see him tomorrow because she had to work late. Since LE now know that she didn't have a job, and that she ended up at Tony's that night. Did she know when her and Caylee left the house that she wasn't coming back?

After seeing Clint (Tony's friend) on Greta I suspect that Tony will have some valuable statements Casey made to Tony in much the same way that Scott Peterson had told Amber Frey that his wife died last x-mas. Clint did say that Casey was lying to people about Caylee's whereabouts. These are all people she was clubbing with as well when she claims she was running her own investigation. Yet they can testify that she never asked a single soul about Zanny. This is all very valuable evidence that can and will be held against her in whatever the final charges end up being imo.
Oh I completely agree. Clint's statements will be very valuable for the DA. I suspect too that Tony's will also, and maybe why he hasn't been in the media. He might have a lot more to say than we could imagine. MOO

Padilla says that if LE raises the bond, they will not post her out:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html
From the link ~

"The owner of a bond company that plans to post bond for Casey Anthony said it's possible the Orange County Sheriff's Office could try to add more charges in the case."

I couldn't agree more and think that is exactly what they're trying to do in very short order. MOO

Have a thought and question.. on friday or thursday when Cindy went to sheriff's office and she came out with papers , I thought maybe she got wind of someone bonding casey out of jail and talked to LE and thought it best she stay in jail so she pressed theft charges on casey to try to keep her in jail.. Now asking what you all think???

has anyone thought that maybe Casey Anthony really did have a job, maybe making *advertiser censored*'s? I am not sure if they have Adult Production Companies in that area, but this girl I believe was getting money somehow. It's far fetched but what if she decides to bring Caylee to work with her one day and something happens to her while she is working. Or I hate to even think it but what if she let Caylee be used for some underground movie or website "show" and something went horrible wrong. Their are sick perverts out there and maybe she is really scared that if she gives to much info they will come after Casey for exposing some underground sex ring.

A couple of months ago I watched a movie on the underground sex trade and I started researching it and the Florida (Destin I think) area had the biggest underground slavery and sex trade in the US. I was shocked, it's not something you hear about, most if not all girls involved were from other countries. I do believe they were of age also. I am going to look for the article, it was out of the newspaper online.

Have a thought and question.. on friday or thursday when Cindy went to sheriff's office and she came out with papers , I thought maybe she got wind of someone bonding casey out of jail and talked to LE and thought it best she stay in jail so she pressed theft charges on casey to try to keep her in jail.. Now asking what you all think???

I would like to know what papers Cindy picked up at the sheriff's office...and if they only became available that very day...or if she suddenly needed to get them.

has anyone thought that maybe Casey Anthony really did have a job, maybe making *advertiser censored*'s? I am not sure if they have Adult Production Companies in that area, but this girl I believe was getting money somehow. It's far fetched but what if she decides to bring Caylee to work with her one day and something happens to her while she is working. Or I hate to even think it but what if she let Caylee be used for some underground movie or website "show" and something went horrible wrong. Their are sick perverts out there and maybe she is really scared that if she gives to much info they will come after Casey for exposing some underground sex ring.

A couple of months ago I watched a movie on the underground sex trade and I started researching it and the Florida (Destin I think) area had the biggest underground slavery and sex trade in the US. I was shocked, it's not something you hear about, most if not all girls involved were from other countries. I do believe they were of age also. I am going to look for the article, it was out of the newspaper online.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say if Casey was in any kind of movie, pictorials etc it would have been found and brought to the surface.

I don't buy this theory, simply because if some sex-tapes or *advertiser censored* exsisted involving Casey, they'd have been all over the place by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA