Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone thought that maybe Casey Anthony really did have a job, maybe making *advertiser censored*'s? I am not sure if they have Adult Production Companies in that area, but this girl I believe was getting money somehow. It's far fetched but what if she decides to bring Caylee to work with her one day and something happens to her while she is working. Or I hate to even think it but what if she let Caylee be used for some underground movie or website "show" and something went horrible wrong. Their are sick perverts out there and maybe she is really scared that if she gives to much info they will come after Casey for exposing some underground sex ring.
Not a bad theory, however she was getting money from using her mother's credit card and allegedly took $700 from Amy (forged checks). I also agree with others if there were any videos someone in the media would've gotten hold of it already. MOO

I am having a hard time understanding the bonding out: Why would Baez be willing for his client to be bonded out by people/person that would jeopardize his client of not being innocent.I can understand the Anthony's getting a spokesman's although there choice is questionable. But the possibility of Casey talking to someone other than Baez has just got me stumped.

If you enlarge the pictures, you see the pink item found in the woods has no beige whereas the tent/sleeping bag have a pink & beige camo combo.

The set is extremely faded...the beige is there, but it is faded and barely visible. The pink is very faded as well. Probably have been out in the sun for some time.

This is from a little while ago, but i didn't have posting access yet when i read it and researched it.

There was a guy on Casey's page, he was from New York. Im almost positive that she wrote him while Caylee was missing and commented "i will call you soon". I found the song on his page a little odd considering the situation now happening and i looked up the words. It was quite disturbing considering the case at hand.

Now that casey's myspace is private, i can't find the guy's page anymore. Anyone know who and what im talking about or have a link to his page - his isn't private.

His name was Hot N Chaotic.. but I can't remeber page link.. First name Pedro.. is that who you are referring to? Casey was asking him about knowing any good RnB people for Tony's company?

If you enlarge the pictures, you see the pink item found in the woods has no beige whereas the tent/sleeping bag have a pink & beige camo combo.

I did enlarge it. Not saying it is the exact item. It just was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw the picture. Might have absolutely nothing to do with the tent/carry bag combo at all, was just my observation. The one I bought my granddaughter is just varying shades of pink and white camo no beige.

commongrackle I am not talking about legal sex companies that put out tapes and internet streams, what if she was in an underground ring, by that I mean Casey herself was having sex with underage children. I am not talking about someone that looks of age but isn't, I'm talking about small children. It could all be done by live feeds on the net. Noone is going to come forward with tapes if they are sick enough to buy that type of sex stuff. New York, California, and Florida are the top 3 states for human trafficking (not in that order.) We see in the news that women teachers are having sex w/ young boys and getting caught. What if she was doing it also for money via live net feeds. She is so mentally ill I wouldn't put anything past her. On the other hand I would think if she was that involved with the underground sex industry she would have a very noticeable drug habit, since heavy drug use and sex industry go hand in hand.

has anyone thought that maybe Casey Anthony really did have a job, maybe making *advertiser censored*'s? I am not sure if they have Adult Production Companies in that area, but this girl I believe was getting money somehow. It's far fetched but what if she decides to bring Caylee to work with her one day and something happens to her while she is working. Or I hate to even think it but what if she let Caylee be used for some underground movie or website "show" and something went horrible wrong. Their are sick perverts out there and maybe she is really scared that if she gives to much info they will come after Casey for exposing some underground sex ring.

A couple of months ago I watched a movie on the underground sex trade and I started researching it and the Florida (Destin I think) area had the biggest underground slavery and sex trade in the US. I was shocked, it's not something you hear about, most if not all girls involved were from other countries. I do believe they were of age also. I am going to look for the article, it was out of the newspaper online.

I don't discount that theory.

Just because evidence doesn't surface of sex tapes on the internet that doesn't mean they can't exist in 'real life.' The items would be way too hot.... it's better to lay low.

Between her endless drinking, totally slutty behavior & a need for cash... who knows what Casey was willing to do.... herself or maybe through her daughter.

IMO, no theory is really TOO despicable to consider if it concerns Casey Anthony.

I did enlarge it. Not saying it is the exact item. It just was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw the picture. Might have absolutely nothing to do with the tent/carry bag combo at all, was just my observation. The one I bought my granddaughter is just varying shades of pink and white camo no beige.

I guess the items can vary a little from year to year.

I suppose LE will have to count on the Anthonys giving them honest answers about ANY evidence they find. They wouldn't be holding their breath on THAT count though.

IMO, LE will probably do better to rely on the many pictures posted online (see if they show up in Casey's own picture trail) & Casey's old friends to identify property..... and DNA tests.

I think the GP's ONLY concern is getting Caylee back.... NOT in actually learning when, why or how she disappeared.

I would like to know what papers Cindy picked up at the sheriff's office...and if they only became available that very day...or if she suddenly needed to get them.

she could have been getting a copy of her own statement, george's statement, the terms of casey's bond - any document that she had a right to access.

in ways, i think that it is stupid for baez for help get casey out of jail in this manner. first of all, this bondsman is in it only for himself - for money, fame, whatever. if they are entertaining the idea that this is out of the goodness of his heart or to simply help solve a murder or that he is on casey's "side," they are kidding themselves. so for baez to put his trust in a dude that will probably videotape everything she says (hello, documentary evidence - which LE has a right to seize since this is an ongoing investigation), or even worse, for this guy to obtain fame and glory for figuring out an unsolved murder (ie by screwing casey over), he is taking a huge risk. at the same time, his job is to protect his client's rights - if his client wants out of jail and this is the only way to do it, he doesn't have much of a choice.

i really don't expect LE to let her just walk away (while silently snickering and giving them the finger)...

I guess the items can vary a little from year to year.

I suppose LE will have to count on the Anthonys giving them honest answers about ANY evidence they find. They wouldn't be holding their breath on THAT count though.

IMO, LE will probably do better to rely on the many pictures posted online (see if they show up in Casey's own picture trail) & Casey's old friends to identify property..... and DNA tests.

I think the GP's ONLY concern is getting Caylee back.... NOT in actually learning when, why or how she disappeared.

Probably. Could also be a different manufacturer.

I think that is most likely correct about the GP's.

I don't think Casey has the looks or body to be a *advertiser censored* queen, or even a extra on the set.
IMO
However I do think it's possible someone in child *advertiser censored* would be interested in Caylee. I sure hope that isn't what happened.

I am having a hard time understanding the bonding out: Why would Baez be willing for his client to be bonded out by people/person that would jeopardize his client of not being innocent.I can understand the Anthony's getting a spokesman's although there choice is questionable. But the possibility of Casey talking to someone other than Baez has just got me stumped.

I totally don't understand this part.. and for Tony P to say Casey doesn't even know he is bailing her out is even more wild.. why make a trip and the expense and she might not agree to this arrangement.. This is just totally out there and spinning like a tornado to me..

I totally don't understand this part.. and for Tony P to say Casey doesn't even know he is bailing her out is even more wild.. why make a trip and the expense and she might not agree to this arrangement.. This is just totally out there and spinning like a tornado to me..

Someone posted earlier today on another thread that the older Padilla said on Fox this am that Casey had agreed to his terms. WHen that poster was asked to post a link, I don;t think they ever did. Anyone else heard about this?

Someone posted earlier today on another thread that the older Padilla said on Fox this am that Casey had agreed to his terms. WHen that poster was asked to post a link, I don;t think they ever did. Anyone else heard about this?

I don't have a thread or a link, but I did hear Cowboy say on a couple of different interviews that she has agreed to his terms. (I refuse to use his name because I don't want to help him in his quest for fame *LOL*)

The police seem to be focused on the 16ish of June as the date when whatever happened may have happened. They suggest the 'flurry' of phone calls. Casey called her parents several times but apparently never got through. Then, a few days later, if I'm correct, she flurried again. Was Casey staying at her parents' house during these times? Or, did she leave after the initial flurry, never to return? Did her parents see her after without Caylee? Or was that when she disappeared and started obfuscating about Caylee? I'm clear on about when police think Caylee probably went missing, but has anybody indicated the last time the Anthony's saw Casey? Why do they think she left? I heard once that it was for a job and to go off alone, mother and daughter, to start thinking about building a more independent life, but after the grandparents were notified that the car had been towed, why didn't they notify the police that Casey and Caylee were both missing?

My son works at Orlando Airport and called me just now. Seems the bondsman/bounty hunter dude wasn't on his flight. All the news peeps were there and are now leaving.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just heard it and wanted to let you guys know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn