Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA & just imagine the guilt the GPs must feel that they may have "forced" Casey into taking more responsibility for her daughter. Perhaps they feel responsible for what their daughter has done.

No doubt they feel terribly guilty. Especially Cindy. If any lesson can be learned, in my opinion, it's this:. Adoption is one of the most loving choices parents can make. Cindy and George knew Casey had been mentally ill for many years and wasn't able to take on the responsibility of a child. Many GP's adopt their own Grandchildren but it seems to me as though Cindy decided it "wouldn't look good" and pushed Casey into parenthood. Such a tragedy. If only they had thought of this innocent baby rather than how they look, loving parents would have her now. God knows there are so many people out there yearning for a child.

Also, again, they had to realize Casey was unstable and had serious mental issues. She should have gotten help years ago but -- you know, how would that look?

I know I was knocked off for the better part of 3 hours. I wish there was a way that members wouldn't be knocked off when the server got so busy....you talk all day and all night and then when there is a big development you cant talk at all.:confused:

I agree. Very frustrating.:furious:

Did LP just say that it's time for TP to grow up and that HE has to make the decision? I swear that was what he said after he said it was up to TP about whether to revoke her bond or not.

That's what I heard too.

I do not think if the immunity deal is a blanket immunity deal. I think it's a LWOP for the recovery of Caylee vs. DP if she doesn't cooperate. Either way they are stacking the evidence so she can either fess up , give us Caylee and get LWOP or risk going to trial and getting DP. Which in Florida we like to use--especially regarding children.

I can't believe Leonard changed his tune so fast.
Oh, I can. Bail bondsmen want to believe their clients, like defense counsel, but they are also savvy enough not to believe all of them all the time. They're good people too and our justice system can't operate without them.

At least LP is being very honest and humble admitting he was wrong.. He is a very down to earth guy.. ya gotta love him.. He does not believe Caylee is alive..So sad

I hope we can all still talk after this case is complete. I feel very connected to all of you and I hope we stay in touch.

I can. He is reasonable yet was hoping against hope that Casey didn't kill Caylee. And he believed she would say something to somebody. He looks defeated and disgusted. I can't believe that Casey has not said a word to anybody..not mom or dad or lee or anyone!!

She is a SICK human being. I hope she gets no breaks.

This was no accident. She is not stupid and would know that she would get away with it if an accident.

I want a first degree murder charge. She did it and she deserves it.

Leonard said on NGTony will make decision tonight if he will revoke bond.

This is my hopes. Although I understand his job has standards, I know this man has morals in his heart. I would choose the life of another over my job any day of the week. Yes it would be hard, but at least I could live with it in my heart.
Casey does not deserve to be with family, Caylee sure isn't.
Casey doesn't deserve a decent meal, Caylee sure don't have that.
Casey doesn't deserve a comfortable bed..
There are so many things she doesn't deserve, that she is getting right now in that home. PUT HER BACK IN THE SLAMMER!

Did LP just say that it's time for TP to grow up and that HE has to make the decision? I swear that was what he said after he said it was up to TP about whether to revoke her bond or not.

Yep, IIRC, that's what he said; except he said ...make a decision like that, which I took to mean revoking his bond. I must add that, IMHO, LP looks somewhat defeated, and I can't say I blame him. I can't imagine what the atmosphere will be like in that house tonight. I still believe the safest place for KC tonight is back in jail. Pls don't misinterpret -- I'm not the least bit concerned for her safety, but I don't want to see anyone else provoked into doing something else that can't be undone.

She deserves no special pleasures, either spill it or go back. She is of no help LP has to do this on his own. I said in the beginning it makes no difference where her can is being parked, so leave it in the can.

I hope we can all still talk after this case is complete. I feel very connected to all of you and I hope we stay in touch.

Me too, Katie. I posted earlier that sharing this with all the sleuthers has been the only salvation during this horrible case.

:blowkiss: to all sleuthers!

I cant really excuse LP at all at this point. He acts as if all of this news is a REVELATION of some kind. Its not like we didn't know that Casey was a liar before the documents were released. We knew alot about her behavior when he bailed her out. I think he's just now trying to save his reputation with all that has gone down in the last couple of days.

I still feel the same about him....sickening that he got her out of jail and has been enjoying his media sleepover ever since. Just sickening.

Yep, IIRC, that's what he said; except he said ...make a decision like that, which I took to mean revoking his bond. I must add that, IMHO, LP looks somewhat defeated, and I can't say I blame him. I can't imagine what the atmosphere will be like in that house tonight. I still believe the safest place for KC tonight is back in jail. Pls don't misinterpret -- I'm not the least bit concerned for her safety, but I don't want to see anyone else provoked into doing something else that can't be undone.

Insightful post, EZ. She needs to go back to jail...and I agree..this case needs to have no more Casey Anthony victims!

"Maybe my daughter ran over something"
I just saw a news clip on television, George Anthony was being interviewed before it cut to commercial. Is that old footage, or are you kidding me?!

said to be providing the media with a press conference tonight

Baez is denying and just today LP was still looking for a live body. ----------------------------------------------------------------------

However, sheriff's deputies are refusing to confirm or deny the report, and said they won't be commenting any further.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, said he didn't know anything about the results at all.

"That's not what law enforcement was doing at my office today,” said Baez. “They weren't telling us anything about the University of Tennessee or The Body Farm, or whatever they're calling it nowadays, so I really can't comment on that. That's a leak and I certainly don't know where it's coming from the one thing I can comment on is that they haven't found Caylee.”

In a 911 call, Casey’s mother Cindy said her daughter's car did smell like a dead body. However, she later changed her story by saying the smell came from a rotting pizza.

On Wednesday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told News 13 he thinks Caylee is still alive, but now does not think Casey will be any help in locating the missing 3-year-old.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/27/tests_detect_decomposing_body_in_casey39s_car.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge