Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tuesday is the dead line for the limited immunity deal (if true),and the bondsman may pick her up on saturday.

Good morning! :)
28 Aug 08

The state attorneys office also confirmed that Casey Anthony has been extended partial limited immunity in the case, an offer that is only good until next week.

As for other published reports surrounding the case, Capt. Nieves refused to speculate.

We do not deal in assumptions. We deal in factual information, Capt. Nieves said. We will continue to receive that information from the laboratories. The experience, the education, as well as the training from our detectives, as well as lab analysis, and we will continue to move forward methodically and properly in this case."

For now investigators are still treating the case as a missing person’s case.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Good Morning to you! Just got here. Is george at home does anyone know?

I feel so sad for the Anthonys. Not Casey. They asked for none of this, this is such an intrusion in their lives, the reporters camped outside their home 24/7. Cindy is absolutely going through hell. Cindy is doing all she can to keep her family together right or wrong. She has been torn apart, her whole world torn apart, just like that. I think she is in denial, this happens frequently in times of trouble especially times like this. I don't support her decision to stand by Casey, Caylee should be her number 1 priority but I just feel she doesn't know what else to do. I think she knows poor Caylee is dead and that Casey is responsible for it, she just can't accept it. So sad!
Pretty much my thoughts too. Children make the world go 'round. That house will never be the same without Caylee. I think this was premeditated but I'm leaning towards Casey totally snapping rather than Casey being a cold-hearted murderer. Do you really think she has a touch with reality?

If I need closure on this case, I can't imagine what George and Cindy and other family members are going through. I see them getting involved in something down the road - maybe something to do with mental illness.

Caylee was just an innocent bystander . . . just being a two-year old and loving life . . . and being loved.

Good Morning to you! Just got here. Is george at home does anyone know?

Don't know heard he headed back to work not sure of his hrs though.

PS, Ellie I think so heard Monday but the Padilla's have not settle through their finals. TP not in favor for his reasons and LP in favor for his. They will work it out.

Pretty much my thoughts too. Children make the world go 'round. That house will never be the same without Caylee. I think this was premeditated but I'm leaning towards Casey totally snapping rather than Casey being a cold-hearted murderer. Do you really think she has a touch with reality?

If I need closure on this case, I can't imagine what George and Cindy and other family members are going through. I see them getting involved in something down the road - maybe something to do with mental illness.

Caylee was just an innocent bystander . . . just being a two-year old and loving life . . . and being loved.

I agree she probably snapped. I have a feeling she snapped on a number of occassions but this time it was fatal. Casey lives in another world that's crystal! Caylee was an inconvenience to her, she was in the way of the partying and we all know how Casey loved to party. I hope she rots in hell!!! But the Grandparents needs our support, whether we feel they deserve it or not. There will be a moment of clarity when Cindy realises what's gone off and she will need every bit of support she can get. She does not deserve some of the criticism she has received. People should try and understand what this woman is going through. I would NOT want to be in her shoes.

I agree she probably snapped. I have a feeling she snapped on a number of occassions but this time it was fatal. Casey lives in another world that's crystal! Caylee was an inconvenience to her, she was in the way of the partying and we all know how Casey loved to party. I hope she rots in hell!!! But the Grandparents needs our support, whether we feel they deserve it or not. There will be a moment of clarity when Cindy realises what's gone off and she will need every bit of support she can get. She does not deserve some of the criticism she has received. People should try and understand what this woman is going through. I would NOT want to be in her shoes.

How many parents could handle this type of trauma in the family without going off the deep end? I'd be a basket case.

I can't feel sorry for Cindy at this point,and I bet when this case comes to trial she will be there in support of Casey and that is what I can't understand. There comes a time when you have to realize when someone is wrong and you have to step away. But maybe that's just me,I have been told that I am a hard AZZ. I have no room for error in my life. This is the straw that broke the camels back,this is when you need to say,it is what it is. Cindy is still believing in Casey,so I don't have any sympathy for her. JMHO.

Good Morning, Everyone!

I agree that we should all support Cindy, George and even Lee. I'm sure it isn't easy living in a fishbowl with the world watching as their lives fell apart. I don't agree with things they have said and done; however, they were probably just as confused as the rest but remember the key players in this case are their family members that they loved.

I really don't know what I think anymore about how it happened. I know deep down I want to believe that it was an accident but I'm having a hard time accepting that because Casey never showed any type of sorrow for her loss. Even though I knew that Caylee was no longer with us, I was still devistated when the DNA news leaked because I wanted all of us to be wrong and that Caylee was really with someone alive and well.

If my child took another human beings life, I would not protect my child. I would want my child to either get the help they need, or to be put away if they were a danger to others.

I don't think Cindy's actions have been true and shows me exactly where Casey gets her mental illness from. The whole bunch of them are screwed up imo.

Good morning everyone. Been up all night, thinking and packing for a trip. In this case, there are some dates for which there is lying, confusion and bizarre alibis that I would like to discuss, if anyone is willing.

The first is June 9th. Although Cindy mentioned the 7th, and 8th at one time, the entire family finally agreed that June 9th was the last day they saw Caylee. What else happened on June 9th that this date, of all the possible dates, was the first one they all came up with? It must be a memorable day for a reason.

We KNOW it was NOT the last day that Cindy, GGM & GGP saw Caylee, 8/15. We KNOW it was not the last day the Clint saw Caylee, 8/13. We KNOW it wasn't the last day that Christine saw Caylee who may be able to push the envelope all the way to 8/14 as the last day anyone other than an Anthony saw Caylee. Yet, they all report the 9th.

Not only do they report it, but KC and Cindy back it up with details: dropped off at Zawgrass stairwell to Zani between 9:am and 1:00pm; and the first day of work after a vacation. Given the circumstance we now know about Father's Day, does anyone really believe that day just slipped their mind? Ut-oh. A video. With a date.

So help me with this, why is the 9th just so darned memorable?

Now, I know that there was a young female jogger that was found, dead, on June 9th in Jay Blanchard Park. June 9th is also the date that a blogger with the name of ZFG, with a site called "Moms-to-Moms" reports her office had been broken into over the weekend. Although the Jay Blanchard Park connection is there, it is a very popular park and this is pure coincidence. Although the woman with the site was the victim of a crime, is a young working mother and has the same name as Zani, she is just unfortuante enough to have the wrong name right now. Another coincidence.

So, editing the above 2 from discussion. What else happened June 9th? Why was it so important to push the date back, way beyond the "month" and "31 days" as reported to 911 which by simple COUNTING puts the last sighting to Father's Day weekend?

Why the unanimous declaration of the 9th when the 15th was one they could never forget due to the mess with GGM and GGP's checks?

They were, in unison, distancing themselves from Father's Day weekend by the time LE showed up. Don't tell me there was not an agreement made that night. Sure, every Sunday at the NH will make for blurred memories of specifics. But how many Father's Days with Caylee were there with GGP and GGM at the NH and fighting over KC stealing checks? I hope not too many.

They are sadly mistaken if they think anyone believes anything they have ever said.

"It wasn't a dead body, it was a rotting PIZZA!" Well, we were relieved to hear that!

"It was a dead squirrel." Even better, that explains the maggots. Whew.

"It smelled fine on the 24th."

"Someone temorarily stored a dead body in it while it was impounded."

Ah, yes. Since it is no crime to lie, you may as well go for the whoppers.

Good Morning, Everyone!

I agree that we should all support Cindy, George and even Lee. I'm sure it isn't easy living in a fishbowl with the world watching as their lives fell apart. I don't agree with things they have said and done; however, they were probably just as confused as the rest but remember the key players in this case are their family members that they loved.

I really don't know what I think anymore about how it happened. I know deep down I want to believe that it was an accident but I'm having a hard time accepting that because Casey never showed any type of sorrow for her loss. Even though I knew that Caylee was no longer with us, I was still devistated when the DNA news leaked because I wanted all of us to be wrong and that Caylee was really with someone alive and well.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

I can't feel sorry for Cindy at this point,and I bet when this case comes to trial she will be there in support of Casey and that is what I can't understand. There comes a time when you have to realize when someone is wrong and you have to step away. But maybe that's just me,I have been told that I am a hard AZZ. I have no room for error in my life. This is the straw that broke the camels back,this is when you need to say,it is what it is. Cindy is still believing in Casey,so I don't have any sympathy for her. JMHO.

LE has publicly stated that Cindy is a victim in this. They have more first hand knowledge than we do. I trust LE's statement and I have sympathy for the victims in this tragedy.

Elley Mae

With respect!

I don't think she believes in Casey. I think she is in total denial, she cannot accept that one of her own would hurt her own flesh and blood. It's easy to say you would do this or that but until you have experienced what she is going through I don't think you can what you actually would do. I don't think Cindy is a bad person, I think she is delusional. Deep in her heart she knows what's happened but she cannot accept that, yet! She will, and when she does she is going to fall to pieces. Just imagine what this must be like for her right now. Not knowing what to do........Caylee is dead. She knows her daughter played a part in that, she has lost her grandaughter and is about to lose her daughter too. I don't think it's fair to place such high expectations on this woman, the turmoil is unimaginable.

LE has publicly stated that Cindy is a victim in this. They have more first hand knowledge than we do. I trust LE's statement and I have sympathy for the victims in this tragedy.

me too :)

Elley Mae

With respect!

I don't think she believes in Casey. I think she is in total denial, she cannot accept that one of her own would hurt her own flesh and blood. It's easy to say you would do this or that but until you have experienced what she is going through I don't think you can what you actually would do. I don't think Cindy is a bad person, I think she is delusional. Deep in her heart she knows what's happened but she cannot accept that, yet! She will, and when she does she is going to fall to pieces. Just imagine what this must be like for her right now. Not knowing what to do........Caylee is dead. She knows her daughter played a part in that, she has lost her grandaughter and is about to lose her daughter too. I don't think it's fair to place such high expectations on this woman, the turmoil is unimaginable.

I completely agree with you little miss smart, I said the same a few days ago

Elley Mae

With respect!

ITA. I also think that until the body is found, she wants to hold on to the hope that there is some other explanation for all this and Caylee is alive. The alternative is unbearable. I don't even know this little girl and it breaks my heart to contemplate the probable truth here.

Elley Mae

With respect!

My sister who racked my mother over the coals for 25 years is in jail,and the good think about it is that my Mother is dead. She died in 2005 and my sister has been in and out of jail since,and I smile every day. I still have not cried for my Mother and don't intend to. Like I said I am a hard AZZ. sorry JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname