Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did LE say only "Cindy" was a victim? or George as well?

I totally agree that the whole family is in total denial and I hope one day they can come to the reality and find closure.

I have sympathy to a point.....at this time, my sympathy is beginning to sour. After watching Cindy's behavior and listening to her statements yesterday, I think she is adding to the problem. She is not admitting the truth.....the truth that Leonard is revoking bond (she said, "Casey isn't going back to jail," while Leonard has clearly said she is), that DNA and Body Farm tests show that Caylee is most likely dead (she says, "Tests can be wrong," or "Maybe somebody put another dead body in the trunk while it was in the impound lot."), etc. I could understand some of this behavior a month ago.....but not now.
She has had plenty of time to come to the truth of this situation. From the very beginning, her deep anger and hostility has come through towards everyone....the media, LE, even the public. I have NEVER seen anyone act like she did on the Geraldo show on the very first night she was interviewed.....so rude and accusatory. Where is the brokeness? The reason the media circus has swirled so constantly around them is that they feed it by these bizarre behaviors.
As I said last night, any woman I know would come apart at this tragedy....I don't know how I would react but this "ain't" it. There is an underlying arrogance there with Cindy and George (Casey too)....maybe its just a personality trait, but they need to get rid of it. They need to quit defending Casey, quit denying the truth, and start accepting that Caylee is gone.....

We all work in different ways Ellie Mae. And Cindy is coping in her way. We aren't all tough cookies. Some people may look at Cindy and say she is being tough, some say she is weak, some say she is mental. If I got news that something happened to one of mine, even if it was just a possibility I was go to pieces right away. From what we've seen, Cindy has remained composed. She is tough on the outside, but I bet she is just breaking up inside.

I totally agree that the whole family is in total denial and I hope one day they can come to the reality and find closure.

I think they will but its going to take time. Its easy for us to be on the outside looking in. Most of us can't begin to imagine what they are going through and I'm the type that will hold out hope well beyond the point when most have given up so I can understand that they want to find Caylee alive regardless of what the circumstancial evidence says. It will probably take poor Caylee's body for them the begin the healing process and unfortunately, it may never be found.

LE has publicly stated that Cindy is a victim in this. They have more first hand knowledge than we do. I trust LE's statement and I have sympathy for the victims in this tragedy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

LE said the family (George, Cindy, and Lee) are victims in this. I'll look and see if I can find the link.

LE has said a lot of things.....they know how to use the media to try and get what they're looking for. They want that child and no one in that family is helping, I can tell ya that.
Same thing with the DNA results, etc. The Sheriff's office came out yesterday and said that this was still a missing child case.....well, they know what most likely happened, and they know that Caylee is dead, but they are not going to say that at this point. They are spinning a web in the attempt the trap the prey....

I have sympathy to a point.....at this time, my sympathy is beginning to sour. After watching Cindy's behavior and listening to her statements yesterday, I think she is adding to the problem. She is not admitting the truth.....the truth that Leonard is revoking bond (she said, "Casey isn't going back to jail," while Leonard has clearly said she is), that DNA and Body Farm tests show that Caylee is most likely dead (she says, "Tests can be wrong," or "Maybe somebody put another dead body in the trunk while it was in the impound lot."), etc. I could understand some of this behavior a month ago.....but not now.
She has had plenty of time to come to the truth of this situation. From the very beginning, her deep anger and hostility has come through towards everyone....the media, LE, even the public. I have NEVER seen anyone act like she did on the Geraldo show on the very first night she was interviewed.....so rude and accusatory. Where is the brokeness? The reason the media circus has swirled so constantly around them is that they feed it by these bizarre behaviors.
As I said last night, any woman I know would come apart at this tragedy....I don't know how I would react but this "ain't" it. There is an underlying arrogance there with Cindy and George (Casey too)....maybe its just a personality trait, but they need to get rid of it. They need to quit defending Casey, quit denying the truth, and start accepting that Caylee is gone.....

And this is why I say she is in denial. You cannot blame someone for that, can you? She wants Caylee to be alive, she wants Caylee back home with her. If she admits that she is dead(even though I think she knows it) then it's giving up.

I have a friend whose son died in a car accident. He was 20! For weeks she refered to him as though he was alive. She would say things like, I have to get dinner ready for him and other things she said made no sense to me at all but I understand it. It's denial, plain and simple!

Hmmmm.. possible...entirely unlikely... but hey

Makes no sense to me.... how do you get into a tow yard with a dead body, find a car(just happento be Casey's) get into the trunk, place it there ...just for a little while... and remove it at some point..........

No way ...no how

I suppose I am thinking, "How much time do they need?" Caylee was gone a month before it was reported and look how long its been. Its almost September now....she's not been seen since mid-June. I am not trying to be judgemental, only honest. That's plenty of time to consider things.....

So help me with this, why is the 9th just so darned memorable?
[snip]
Now, I know that there was a young female jogger that was found, dead, on June 9th in Jay Blanchard Park. [...] What else happened June 9th? Why was it so important to push the date back, way beyond the "month" and "31 days" as reported to 911 which by simple COUNTING puts the last sighting to Father's Day weekend?
[snip]
They were, in unison, distancing themselves from Father's Day weekend by the time LE showed up. Don't tell me there was not an agreement made that night. Sure, every Sunday at the NH will make for blurred memories of specifics. But how many Father's Days with Caylee were there with GGP and GGM at the NH and fighting over KC stealing checks? I hope not too many.

Ah, yes. Since it is no crime to lie, you may as well go for the whoppers.

DING! DING! DING! I think we have a winner, folks! Do you think with the repeated references to Jay Blanchard Park, the obvious back-dating and rehearsals of the June 9th date, etc. that the Anthonys were trying to associate Caylee's disappearance with the Jay Blanchard Park murderer? If you have a body with nowhere convenient to put it, and no convenient story, with a recent major murder why not try and make it look like it is associated (however half-*advertiser censored**) with the other murder.

If I'm even remotely correct, this kind of stuff makes me really dislike the Anthony clan. It's one thing to be in denial about what your bad seed daughter has done. It's quite another entirely to cover up, clean up, obfuscate a criminal investigation.
:furious:

I do feel bad for Cindy and George, I know some people dont want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I think they were only innocent parties in their own daughters downfalls. Yes, they may not have been great parents, yes they may have played into Caseys Lies and mental illness factor, but they are only human. People are so quick on here to say "If Casey was MY daughter I would beat her azz, kick her out, how can they 'befriend' her knowing she killed their Grandchild" BUT........they are only doing the SAME exact thing that all of us would do for OUR children......people can say what they think they would do in this situation, but you dont TRULY know, until you are faced with it. Cindy probably didnt handle this the best way WE think she should have, but maybe she is COMPLETELY torn inside, who knows that she doesnt have moments of rage INSIDE her head when it comes to Casey.

Makes no sense to me.... how do you get into a tow yard with a dead body, find a car(just happento be Casey's) get into the trunk, place it there ...just for a little while... and remove it at some point..........

No way ...no how

We are not suffering the loss of a loved one. Cindy is. All rational thoughts went out the window when she smelled the car!

GTG time for school. Good day and Good sleuthing everyone.

I have a headache, victim #1 is Caylee are any other Vic's listed on the released documents or are they listed as witness's? Yes its all tragic unfortunately. The GP's are victims of Casey who refuses to speak, she has stole from them, and lied to them for many years, hid Caylee. I would imagine Casey was a handful and distrustful so much so that the GP's wanted sole custody of Caylee but not according to Casey's other victim's her parents, she is going to be the mother of the year. Nothing LE says to them seems to sink in, its all a fake show, hocus pocus and its all about saving and protecting poor Casey! No one forced the Anthony's to agree to all the media talk shows, nor did anyone force them to give the media numerous ever changing interviews. Strange behavior for people who claim to be victims, IMO. Very sad all the way around. Guess I'm just considered cold and heartless.

If I had a wish it would be for Caylee to come bouncing home happy. The whole Anthony family would go in for therapy and Casey would be held accountable for her full actions, along with anyone else involved. If only I had a wish.

I do feel bad for Cindy and George, I know some people dont want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I think they were only innocent parties in their own daughters downfalls. Yes, they may not have been great parents, yes they may have played into Caseys Lies and mental illness factor, but they are only human. People are so quick on here to say "If Casey was MY daughter I would beat her azz, kick her out, how can they 'befriend' her knowing she killed their Grandchild" BUT........they are only doing the SAME exact thing that all of us would do for OUR children......people can say what they think they would do in this situation, but you dont TRULY know, until you are faced with it. Cindy probably didnt handle this the best way WE think she should have, but maybe she is COMPLETELY torn inside, who knows that she doesnt have moments of rage INSIDE her head when it comes to Casey.

:clap:

Casey was a ticking time bomb ready to go off any minute. Cindy and George Anthony have raised Casey to take absolutely no responsibility for anything or anyone. This is not a case of all of a sudden the parents are defending their daughter. They have done this from the day Casey was born. Casey never grew up, never committed to anything or anyone unless it was a date in a club. She lied and excused her way through life and her parents let her. If they ever got a little tough with Casey--then Casey pitched a tantrum like a 2 year old. A 22 year old screming and yelling at her parents is not an adult. She is a spoiled brat who still wants her way and her parents are so conditioned to accept what ever line of bs that they will go to their own graves believing "some other person did it." They are facing the consequences of their own doing. Harsh and the ultimate price but true. This didn't happen overnight. This was years and years in the making of a monster. And what about Caylee? She still is out there.

And this is why I say she is in denial. You cannot blame someone for that, can you? She wants Caylee to be alive, she wants Caylee back home with her. If she admits that she is dead(even though I think she knows it) then it's giving up.

I have a friend whose son died in a car accident. He was 20! For weeks she refered to him as though he was alive. She would say things like, I have to get dinner ready for him and other things she said made no sense to me at all but I understand it. It's denial, plain and simple!

I have a friend across the street who had the same thing happen to her son in his early 20's. She couldn't get out of bed for days....she cried, she mourned. She wouldn't answer the door or the phone. It was grief...plan and simple.

And almost 3 months later, I just think that most people would be starting to accept the truth.

I think this denial is part of the problem here. I have been in denial myself. I had a son with a drug problem and my mind just overlooked obvious things because I couldn't accept that it was happening. So I am familiar with what denial feels like. But when faced with facts, denial is no longer an option. It can actually add to the existing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname