Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess they ran the plates to see who's car it belonged to versus looking in the glove box for a title?

And the vin number through the windshield.

That's what I'm getting at. I also found it odd that Cindy turned over the pants that she washed. I'm thinking JB told her if you took anything out of the car turn it over to LE..as an inventory report could have been furnished by the towing company. I really want to know what else was in that car.

I don't recall seeing an inventory for the docs from the tow company. That makes me assume that they didn't enter the car. There could have been one though and i missed it.

Who did you see one month ago on wednesday? Tough, aint it?

I agree it's hard b/c it's normal everyday stuff..I would think that a holiday as Father's Day would be enough to jog a memory or two though.

Hello all, just getting back after being on "time out" since Friday. I missed NG tonight, and I didn't see a link for it on the media thread. Has anyone seen it anywhere else?
Thank you kindly!

Okay the Gas Cans incident throws off the timeline for the body in the trunk in many ways because he says on the 24th he saw in her trunk the gas cans, so how could there be a dead body in there?

If their daughter had been "missing" why did she all of a sudden go home on the 24th?

If Cindy really talked to Casey about the "break-in" why would Casey even want to go home? If my parents called out and found out about something I did, even if they don't know I did it, I for sure wouldn't go home that day so they wouldn't question me. Even more so if I had a history of doing this one thing (stealing).

I seriously believe the gas can story is a cover up, trying to protect their daughter.

Hello all, just getting back after being on "time out" since Friday. I missed NG tonight, and I didn't see a link for it on the media thread. Has anyone seen it anywhere else?
Thank you kindly!

It's on the first page of W/S not in the media thread..I believe..

People who have had to recover dead bodies are known to coat their nostrils with Vicks Vapo Rub to block the smell. Not sure about a stuffed up nose. Guess we could do an experiment with an old pizza since Cindy said it smells like a dead body. Anybody got a cold and an old pizza laying around?

I agree it's hard b/c it's normal everyday stuff..I would think that a holiday as Father's Day would be enough to jog a memory or two though.

I know almost every date and year any family member moved into or out of the main family house that my parents owned for almost 30 years. This included aunts, grandparents, syblings, even pets. Whether I lived there or not. These are family dynamic changing events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
Wait... who's Wayne H?

Bobby62
Owns WMI, Miami Dolphins, Florida Marlins. Many ties. Scary guy.

I know Mr. H. A scary guy? Wow. I think it is unfair (and against standards to make this comment using his full name). He does not own the Marlins--he used too--and he is a partial owner of the Dolphins, for what it's worth.

Okay the Gas Cans incident throws off the timeline for the body in the trunk in many ways because he says on the 24th he saw in her trunk the gas cans, so how could there be a dead body in there?

If their daughter had been "missing" why did she all of a sudden go home on the 24th?

If Cindy really talked to Casey about the "break-in" why would Casey even want to go home? If my parents called out and found out about something I did, even if they don't know I did it, I for sure wouldn't go home that day so they wouldn't question me. Even more so if I had a history of doing this one thing (stealing).

I seriously believe the gas can story is a cover up, trying to protect their daughter.

I agree, but what are they trying to cover up..I don't get it.

I know almost every date and year any family member moved into or out of the main family house that my parents owned for almost 30 years. This included aunts, grandparents, syblings, even pets. Whether I lived there or not. These are family dynamic changing events.

WOW you must have quite the memory. I can't say that I remember dates like that. I have 2 children under the age of 3 1/2. I'm luck if I remember to shower.

Hi
I am new here - I googled Casey Anthony's email address and came up with this site and Ive been hooked ever since. There are a couple of things that have been bothering me about this awful situation:

1. If CA wasn't working, where was she going and what was she doing all day, every day for YEARS! How could she keep this up without anyone noticing? Was Caylee with her or did someone really babysit for her? How did she pay for everyday items - clothes, hair, gas, coffee, etc - and especially how did she pay for things that would be in keeping with her "high salary?"

2. If JG was believed to be Caylee's Dad before she was born, why isn't his name on the birth certificate (he didnt find out until Caylee was older that he wasnt her father)?

3. Did CA borrow Amy's car before hers was abandoned at the Amscot? If so, why did she need to use Amy's car?

I believe CA has borderline personality disorder with narcissistic traits. She reminds me so much of my husband's ex-girlfriend with whom he had a child. The lying, the selfishness, the neglect are so familiar...when his son was young, like newborn to 3 years old, she used to cry that he was ruining her life and she threatened my husband that she would kill him ( her son) on a number of occasions after they had broken up. Thankfully, the boy was never physically harmed (as far as we know) but the emotional abuse has left some serious, deep scars on his soul.

One other thing - I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter who is the center of my world. If anything ever happened to her I would just die right there. And if I ever did anything to hurt her or "lost" her, my family would be beating the **** out of me in order to find her.

Nice to meet you

Hmmm ... good thinkin there Momtective! Where and how do you hide a dead body for a couple days with no fear of someone smelling it?

In a pool box with pool chemicals? Just throwing it out there... or in the shed.

Cindy also said on the 3rd 911 call that June 7th was the last time she saw Caylee. I tell you one thing though-if one of my grandchildren were missing, it would take me minutes to figure out the last time I saw them (and I am sure during that "31 days" Cindy had figured out in her own head when the last time she saw Caylee was) JMHO

Hubby and I were discussing George's account of the last time he claimed to have seen them together. He described in great detail what each of them were wearing etc.
The thing is, I don't remember what my kids are wearing as they walk out the door for school in the am. I can tell you what their shoes look like, and I can tell you what their backpacks look like but I doubt unless I tried real hard that I could tell you what they were wearing. Now, I assume that this is because I have 5 of them to keep track of but who knows.
Anyway my point is, men pay less attention then we do. No way could my husband remember what I even wore yesterday. And especially if its another insignificant day.
2 weeks ago we had a funeral to go to. I asked him if he remembered what he wore. He described everything correct but his shirt. I asked him if he remembered what I wore that day, he got nothing correct lol. I asked him what the kids wore- He only got our oldest daughter's dress correct, I think because he picked it.
Now, I just stated that on normal days I can't remember what my kids wear to school but on the day of the funeral I can tell you what each member of my house wore that day.

I think George elaborated too much on what he last saw them in as he was giving his statement 30 days later. /jmo

Um, it wouldn't be so tough if my daughter was missing. Or my grand daughter. Especially if I was on myspace making comments about how I haven't seen her and lamenting the loss of contact. I think that by the time the police show up I would know exactly the last time I saw her based only on I had been thinking about it alot. Couple that with the fact that is was actually on a holiday? Also, my point is that they all have different dates. This, IMO is really odd. It's even odd that none of them came up with the correct date. Hell even Tony said that when he heard the date, he knew it was wrong. Do you remember that? And this is someone who is a stranger to her.

I forgot this ...

4. If CA had a seizure requiring medical attention, I wonder if it was a drug induced seizure, as an epileptic condition would have been known by her friends and family most likely.

Hi
I am new here - I googled Casey Anthony's email address and came up with this site and Ive been hooked ever since. There are a couple of things that have been bothering me about this awful situation:

1. If CA wasn't working, where was she going and what was she doing all day, every day for YEARS! How could she keep this up without anyone noticing? Was Caylee with her or did someone really babysit for her? How did she pay for everyday items - clothes, hair, gas, coffee, etc - and especially how did she pay for things that would be in keeping with her "high salary?"

2. If JG was believed to be Caylee's Dad before she was born, why isn't his name on the birth certificate (he didnt find out until Caylee was older that he wasnt her father)?

3. Did CA borrow Amy's car before hers was abandoned at the Amscot? If so, why did she need to use Amy's car?

I believe CA has borderline personality disorder with narcissistic traits. She reminds me so much of my husband's ex-girlfriend with whom he had a child. The lying, the selfishness, the neglect are so familiar...when his son was young, like newborn to 3 years old, she used to cry that he was ruining her life and she threatened my husband that she would kill him ( her son) on a number of occasions after they had broken up. Thankfully, the boy was never physically harmed (as far as we know) but the emotional abuse has left some serious, deep scars on his soul.

One other thing - I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter who is the center of my world. If anything ever happened to her I would just die right there. And if I ever did anything to hurt her or "lost" her, my family would be beating the **** out of me in order to find her.

Nice to meet you

Welcome to W/S..I have 2 kiddos 3 1/2 and 14 mths..I know how you feel. You have a lot of reading to do and trust me there is plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther