Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW you must have quite the memory. I can't say that I remember dates like that. I have 2 children under the age of 3 1/2. I'm luck if I remember to shower.

As they age things like that will become very important. My parents can tell me everytime I ever lived there as well as when I moved out the first time. Usually important other events are tied to those actions as well. buying houses, deaths, first apartment, divorces, etc. And for the anthonys this was only 31 days before? WEIRD.

I forgot this ...

4. If CA had a seizure requiring medical attention, I wonder if it was a drug induced seizure, as an epileptic condition would have been known by her friends and family most likely.

There are TONS of reasons for seizures..I don't think it was specified as to what type it was. Google "causes of seizures" you would be amazed at the causes.

I agree, but what are they trying to cover up..I don't get it.

I think they are trying to establish that someone was in the car, specifically the trunk and there was no smell nor body.

Um, it wouldn't be so tough if my daughter was missing. Or my grand daughter. Especially if I was on myspace making comments about how I haven't seen her and lamenting the loss of contact. I think that by the time the police show up I would know exactly the last time I saw her based only on I had been thinking about it alot. Couple that with the fact that is was actually on a holiday? Also, my point is that they all have different dates. This, IMO is really odd. It's even odd that none of them came up with the correct date. Hell even Tony said that when he heard the date, he knew it was wrong. Do you remember that? And this is someone who is a stranger to her.

I can't remember what I had for lunch last Tuesday. I guess we are different. Congrats to you for that. :Banane35:

Hubby and I were discussing George's account of the last time he claimed to have seen them together. He described in great detail what each of them were wearing etc.
The thing is, I don't remember what my kids are wearing as they walk out the door for school in the am. I can tell you what their shoes look like, and I can tell you what their backpacks look like but I doubt unless I tried real hard that I could tell you what they were wearing. Now, I assume that this is because I have 5 of them to keep track of but who knows.
Anyway my point is, men pay less attention then we do. No way could my husband remember what I even wore yesterday. And especially if its another insignificant day.
2 weeks ago we had a funeral to go to. I asked him if he remembered what he wore. He described everything correct but his shirt. I asked him if he remembered what I wore that day, he got nothing correct lol. I asked him what the kids wore- He only got our oldest daughter's dress correct, I think because he picked it.
Now, I just stated that on normal days I can't remember what my kids wear to school but on the day of the funeral I can tell you what each member of my house wore that day.

I think George elaborated too much on what he last saw them in as he was giving his statement 30 days later. /jmo

I agree. I got 5 inches cut off my hair and it took my dh 2 weeks to notice. When I was pregnant with kiddo #2 my daughter wore a shirt that said "I'm going to be a big sister" for 2 hours without him noticing and he didn't know I was pregnant yet...that was my way of telling him. I get your point and I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
Wait... who's Wayne Huzinga?

Bobby62
Owns WMI, Miami Dolphins, Florida Marlins. Many ties. Scary guy.

I know Mr. H. A scary guy? Wow. I think it is unfair (and against standards to make this comment using his full name). He does not own the Marlins--he used too--and he is a partial owner of the Dolphins, for what it's worth.

just a heads up :blowkiss: I think that is one of the names we should maybe make initials?

I agree, but what are they trying to cover up..I don't get it.

I think they are trying to throw the time-line off like they have been doing since the beginning. They first said June 9th as the last time they saw their granddaughter, yet LE proved it to at LEAST be 15th due to the pictures. I think they are doing this to play into Casey's ZG theory because they want to believe it soo bad through denial and manipulating the facts.

Good evening everyone!! :)

I was just wondering about this immunity deal....

IF Casey takes it, how soon will we know she took it? And if she doesn't take it, do you think we'll hear that pretty quick too??

Just wondering....I'm getting pretty impatient in regards to this case....I almost can't take it anymore wondering if TODAY WILL BE THE DAY that we find Caylee.

The gas cans could definitly be a red herring - just like George saying he saw Caylee and Casey on June 16, 2008.

I think the key to solving this case will hinge on the events of June 15 and early morning hours of June 16.

How did Casey spend Father's Day (June 15)?

Did she have dinner with her dad while Cindy and Caylee had dinner at Cindy's mother's house?

What time did Cindy get home from her mother's home?

What time did Cindy and Caylee go for a swim?

What time did the family argument overheard by the neighbor take place?

Has anyone confirmed that Casey spent the night at one of her friends - not at her parents house on June 15? Was Caylee with her?

Where was Lee on Father's Day, June 15th?

Where was Lee on June 16, 2008?

I can't remember what I had for lunch last Tuesday. I guess we are different. Congrats to you for that. :Banane35:

If your mother told you, your daughter was stealing from her. If you kicked your daughter out, or fought with your daughter and she said to heck with this I am out of here with your grand daughter, you may look at it differently than last tuesdays lunch.

I'm also wondering where the keys are that Casey used to drive the var before abandoning the car at the Amscot and what other keys might have been on that key ring. Maybe there was a key to a rented storage building.

I am positive I read in the docs that the keys were in the ignition. It makes me wonder if maybe she accidently locked herself out of the car. Only George has a spair. Maybe the scratch marks on outside of the trunk were from her trying to pry open trunk?????????

There was an article linked on here a few days ago about his business growth tactics, past dealings with courts and investigative agencies. It made me wonder why anyone would mess with someone who may possibly be his relatives. I will not respond to another post asking about him as I do not wish to incur his wrath.

Just to set the record straight from my point, I was not asking about him, I know him. I was commenting on the fact we are not to mention a persons full name, especially dragging someone into it and then to make such a statement about him? If I were concerned about his "wrath" as stated, I would not have used the words that were stated to describe him. JMO

People who have had to recover dead bodies are known to coat their nostrils with Vicks Vapo Rub to block the smell. Not sure about a stuffed up nose. Guess we could do an experiment with an old pizza since Cindy said it smells like a dead body. Anybody got a cold and an old pizza laying around?

Actually one of the news shows, Geraldo, Greta or just plain Fox News DID put pizza in the trunk of a car and let it sit in the direct sunlight to see just how bad it would smell after 12 days. When they opened the trunk the reporter said, I smell pepperoni LOL. But it wasn't a horrendous smell, so that debunked that theory in my mind. Not that I ever thought pizza in the trunk for 12 days would come CLOSE to smelling like a dead body!

I think they are trying to establish that someone was in the car, specifically the trunk and there was no smell nor body.

Oh I see, but still that would account for there not being a body in the trunk lets say up until the 24th, but it still doesn't account for the days after until the car was found.

It seems like the gas cans, shed, etc were all George talked about in that one interview..it seems like he is weaving something big! Huge!!

Hubby and I were discussing George's account of the last time he claimed to have seen them together. He described in great detail what each of them were wearing etc.
The thing is, I don't remember what my kids are wearing as they walk out the door for school in the am. I can tell you what their shoes look like, and I can tell you what their backpacks look like but I doubt unless I tried real hard that I could tell you what they were wearing. Now, I assume that this is because I have 5 of them to keep track of but who knows.
Anyway my point is, men pay less attention then we do. No way could my husband remember what I even wore yesterday. And especially if its another insignificant day.
2 weeks ago we had a funeral to go to. I asked him if he remembered what he wore. He described everything correct but his shirt. I asked him if he remembered what I wore that day, he got nothing correct lol. I asked him what the kids wore- He only got our oldest daughter's dress correct, I think because he picked it.
Now, I just stated that on normal days I can't remember what my kids wear to school but on the day of the funeral I can tell you what each member of my house wore that day.

I think George elaborated too much on what he last saw them in as he was giving his statement 30 days later. /jmo

Totally agree - him describing the pin stripe pants... what is he a fashionista?

Also,
If the owner of the towing company smelt decomp coming from car WHY WHY did he not contact the police???????? Any normal citizen would report something like that..

I would assume that if the car was locked to begin with they would have left it locked.
We had a friend who used to drive truck and on abandon vehicles they always dispatched a flatbed because you don't need the keys nor do you have to put it in gear to move. Just wench it up on the bed and off ya go.[/QUOTE]

There is a Casey joke here but I don't wanna get banned. Your Freudian slip of Wench for winch made me chuckle.

Oh Lord I see it now....I can assure you it was freudian, lol I am a girl!!! Now I see the difference! thanks! lmfao I am kinda funny when I don't know what the h*ll I am talking about!

Hi
I am new here - I googled Casey Anthony's email address and came up with this site and Ive been hooked ever since. There are a couple of things that have been bothering me about this awful situation:

1. If CA wasn't working, where was she going and what was she doing all day, every day for YEARS! How could she keep this up without anyone noticing? Was Caylee with her or did someone really babysit for her? How did she pay for everyday items - clothes, hair, gas, coffee, etc - and especially how did she pay for things that would be in keeping with her "high salary?"

2. If JG was believed to be Caylee's Dad before she was born, why isn't his name on the birth certificate (he didnt find out until Caylee was older that he wasnt her father)?

3. Did CA borrow Amy's car before hers was abandoned at the Amscot? If so, why did she need to use Amy's car?

I believe CA has borderline personality disorder with narcissistic traits. She reminds me so much of my husband's ex-girlfriend with whom he had a child. The lying, the selfishness, the neglect are so familiar...when his son was young, like newborn to 3 years old, she used to cry that he was ruining her life and she threatened my husband that she would kill him ( her son) on a number of occasions after they had broken up. Thankfully, the boy was never physically harmed (as far as we know) but the emotional abuse has left some serious, deep scars on his soul.

One other thing - I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter who is the center of my world. If anything ever happened to her I would just die right there. And if I ever did anything to hurt her or "lost" her, my family would be beating the **** out of me in order to find her.

Nice to meet you
1. No one knows for sure what she did on a daily basis. Her story or working is a lie. No babysitter has ever been found. I assume Caylee was with her daily. Her money appears to have come from stealing her friends money, using/stealing her parents credit cards, taking money from her grandfather.
2. Someone posted that Florida does not someone to just put a name on a birth certificate. In Oregon, the father of the baby has to sign a paternity agreement before he is on the birth certificate.
3. I don't think Casey borrowed Amy's car before she abandoned her car.
I remember reading that Amy offered her the use of her car while she was gone on her vacation. Casey took Amy to the airport and picked her up from the airport.

Actually one of the news shows, Geraldo, Greta or just plain Fox News DID put pizza in the trunk of a car and let it sit in the direct sunlight to see just how bad it would smell after 12 days. When they opened the trunk the reporter said, I smell pepperoni LOL. But it wasn't a horrendous smell, so that debunked that theory in my mind. Not that I ever thought pizza in the trunk for 12 days would come CLOSE to smelling like a dead body!

Quick somebody call mythbusters!!!

If your mother told you, your daughter was stealing from her. If you kicked your daughter out, or fought with your daughter and she said to heck with this I am out of here with your grand daughter, you may look at it differently than last tuesdays lunch.

Definitely but I would still probably not remember the date. If it was a holiday like FD, I would. But on any other given day probably not the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther