Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
We discussed this a long ways back. There is just no way to determine whether the guy who posted this is legit. And I doubt Caylee ever had a job of any kind. The girl is too pretentious and thinks she's too good for work. Let along be a drug dealer, stripper or hooker.

She was still very promiscuous .....even IF she didn't think of herself as a hooker....

If she was trying to just get rid of the car, why not push it into a river or lake? The water would have gotten rid of all evidence including the suspicious uh..."pizza" smell. I think there may have been more to it than that.
afraid of being seen or just didn't know what to do with it is my guess

Ok - can someone pick up where we left off with the details of exactly when the car was picked up by the Anthony's? I thought that Cindy found out about the car on the 15th and went to see it at the wreckers. But I also thought I read that it wasn't actually brought home until the 16th. I had assumed because you need $$$ to get it out and she might not have had cash on her to do that.

The Anthony's received a notice on Sat. July 12th from the post office that the PO had tried to deliver a registered letter earlier that week. It was Monday or Tuesday before they went to pick up the registered letter and learned that the 1998 Pontiac registered to Cindy had been impounded.

George went to pick the car up at the impound yard on July 15th. At that time he said that car smelled bad and he had to drive with the windows down and felt sick. When he got the car home they went through it (Casey's purse?) and found Amy's phone number. Cindy called Amy to ask where Casey was. Amy told Cindy that Casey was at Tony's apartment. Cindy picked up Amy, who showed Cindy where Tony's apartment is, and that's where she found Casey. But, Caylee wasn't with Casey.

since most pizza places have the outside dumpsters like pizza hut and all the other chains as well as private pizza places that are usally picked up once a week (maybe more often in busy places but once a week is the norm. ) and since pizza is thrown out everyday single day.

if rotten pizza smelled like a dead body NOBODY would ever go to a pizza place again
because the dumpsters would reak

so for now, i have OFFICIALLY put a FORK in the " the smell from the TRUNK came from
an old pizza"

the fork is in it

- DEAD BODIES are unmistakeable in the sense of smell

It's a little easier to get your bf to pick you up from a parking lot after your car dies, and give him a plausible story for leaving it, than to get picked up in the dead of night at some remote lake you've driven to to ditch the car? That seems more dangerous and needs more planning. A stolen, stripped, or chopshopped car is pretty gone.

Blink, do you have a good link to the car info? I really want to get it into the timeline but haven't been able to find a link for exact dates. (Quote from SUZIQ)

Sorry Suz, the car timeline info is compilation of diff press accounts, that do not reflect confirmed sources. To my knowledge, no-one from the tow company has said how they were called, and the circumstances and dates.

All research on that issue comes from heresay to tell the truth as reported. I personally it is critical to know though.. juxtapose that with postings and cells and the rest is fill in the blanks..

You are most welcome. I found the description of the smell of a decomposed body to be very .... well interesting... sounds like there is no mistaking it with PIZZA...

Something that stands out about the pizza, it was brought to our attention a while back that if the pizza was in the car with a decomposing body, it would smell like the decomposing body. I've lost my appetite for pizza completely.

TxRose, I'm still working on the car timeline. But a couple of posters responded in the last thread that they did have the car back on the 15th, because Cindy stated she washed the pants before calling 911.

Second, if the homicide division is investigating the case, there is a dead person involved. Homicide guys do not get involved in "missing person" cases unless there is evidence of death. Period. The end.

I definitely appreciate the insight the investigator has, but two things I'd like to point out:
1) if the Lead Investigative Agency (LE) does not have a missing persons unit, it is usually assigned to the Homicide Unit.
2) OPD is not the Lead Investigative Agency here (Orlando Police Department), but rather OSCO is (Orange County Sheriff's Office).

Just wanted to clarify :)

OT- please visit http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63298&page=11 about another missing person from Orlando, FL... Jennifer Kesse. She was believed to be abducted Tuesday, January 24, 2006 from in or near her condominim complex- Mosaic at Millenia. The difference between Caylee and Jenn is that Jenn was 24 years old versus 2 years old when she want missing. I beg of everyone here, especially the newbies, to please read through Jennifer's thread and pass on her information to everyone you know. You never know who will know of something that will help bring Jennifer, Caylee, Trenton and all of the other missing home!

I wonder what the story was to Amy and Tony about the car during the week that Amy's car was used. Maybe Casey was going to try and say that Zenaida borrowed the car to take Cayley to the beach and she had just "found" her smelly car at some apartment complex?

George went to pick the car up at the impound yard on July 15th. At that time he said that car smelled bad and he had to drive with the windows down and felt sick. When he got the car home they went through it (Casey's purse?) and found Amy's phone number. Cindy called Amy to ask where Casey was. Amy told Cindy that Casey was at Tony's apartment. Cindy picked up Amy, who showed Cindy where Tony's apartment is, and that's where she found Casey. But, Caylee wasn't with Casey.

OK - I must have missed that, thanks! Where was this reported? I was basing my timeline on another forum (In Session) and I think they are still using July 16.

About the car again, I don't profess to know what the end game was for it, or if she was working on a story about it. I see it more as a getting rid of by necessity. It smelled like a decomposing body and needed to be gone. Maybe it was just going to be a separate, coincidental bad thing that befell her after her child had been kidnapped. Who knows? Maybe, had it not been towed and recovered, she'd have told her parents that the gas gauge was faulty, she ran out of gas, left it there for a while, and it was stolen.

I'm not in disagreement. Frankly, I don't think she's all that bright, but then again, why wouldn't she just sink it herself if she really wanted it to disappear? I'm really leaning towards believing that she wasn't sure what to do with it, was freaking out about her daughter, knew she couldn't call her parents, knew she couldn't take the car home (possibly having to face her parents,) so she left it there and thought she'd go back later to deal with it - I guess a similar rationale to what many WSers think she did with Caylee's body (if she is even deceased and was ever first in the Anthony's back yard, then later moved to a final resting place.) PRoblem was that it got towed before she could figure out what to do with it... again, why would she leave the exact pants in the seat that were (if some WSers thoughts are correct,) smelling like decomp??? What do you think of this?

She was still very promiscuous .....even IF she didn't think of herself as a hooker....

Oh I agree, but she was too good for any old job and I don't see her doing the other things people have suggested.

No, I'm meaning that as, "a john"... If he's the paying customer, he's not raping her. That's kinda the agreement.

Not if the prostitute says stop at any time. I'm going to let this die now, otherwise it will turn into a big thing.

My theory on the cancelled visitation: I feel this probably ties in with the reason no visits/phonecalls have been released since the Anthony's have been working with LE. I bet LE gave the GPs info to use when trying to get info out of Casey, probably aome evidence not yet realeased to the public, and gave them ideas of how to use that info when speaking to her. Soon as Baez found out the family was working with LE trying to get Casey to talk, he had her cut them off. How's that sound?

Start chanting with me:
DNA! DNA! DNA! DNA! DNA! DNA!

Let's cross our fingers that they release it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

If she was trying to just get rid of the car, why not push it into a river or lake? The water would have gotten rid of all evidence including the suspicious uh..."pizza" smell. I think there may have been more to it than that.

Think simple....maybe it really did run out of gas & that not really where she intended to leave it......that's also why she had to call Tony for a ride.

After I heard this evening that Casey refused her visit with her parents -- I can't say I'm surprised.

This girl is the classic manipulator. It hits home for me because I used to have someone like this in my life.

The bottom line to these people -- is that when they have exhausted all avenues of belief -- they try to make YOU feel guilty. Casey is now playing the same game that she played with Caylee. You know . . . "Ok Mom -- You're going to treat me like this... you aren't going to see Caylee anymore..." Except now it's -- "Ok Mom.... You're going to treat me like this... I'm not going to talk to you...." All the while hoping she regains control of Cindy.

I'm praying on a nightly basis that Cindy and George will have their eyes opened to this situation.

Cindy, George, and Lee -- Please don't go down with the sinking ship on this.

No, I'm meaning that as, "a john"... If he's the paying customer, he's not raping her. That's kinda the agreement.

hookers are often viciously rapped by johns beaten and horribly abused. the johns know the hookers can't go to the police. sorry posted before i saw let it end

Well guys - from the Google street view photos there is a Papa John's pizza right next to the Amscot.

That could at least explain the pizza in a bag - the bag of trash must have been there to explain the odor.

I have to give Casey a little bit of credit here: if you want a car to be stolen parking it in front of a check cashing place with the keys inside seems almost foolproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member