Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SQ!

Quick Q for all: why on earth, if something happened to Caylee on the 16th, did Casey back everything up to the 9th? WHy not go with the 16th as date of disappearance/kidnapping???

If you go back to the 911 tapes and Lee's initial interview - you will see that Casey said "31 days" not June 9th. Counting back 31 days from July 15th puts you at June 15th-16th.

The June 9th date was a mistake (as explained by Cindy) as to when Cindy last remembered physically seeing Caylee.

Salem

police have time to let her stew in jail

sometimes your best friend is time

My thoughts exactly. If they are looking for Caylee's "signature" then why even start in her neighborhood in Florida.

Maybe the signature she was referring to is the one that she is lacking for the purchase of her show and that is what they are headed down there for.
If you guys keep posting about this and I keep saying the same thing I am assuredly going to get the Captain Obvious award for the second day in a row.

The date is not something I would expect a mistake on. Who doesn't know the date of the last time they saw their own child. I would expect them to be very clear of that before LE was called.

curiositycat
Frankly Scallop I don't Give A Clam Join Date: Feb 2006

I sent Brian the Bella Vida street info I found without the number and before you and I connected with your dream.

Well that is even MORE proof that they didn't receive the information as "Psychics".

I never shared I sent this to Brain but I sent him the information on August 3rd. I think you had the dream the 8/4, and we connected on 8/5.

I still feel this is something ....

I hear ya. That's why I said IF something happened on the 24th... just hypothecating what happened and why the 31 day cover story if a body is found and DOD winds up being closer to the 24th than the 16th...

Exactly and thats why I agreed with your post. It seems that there is too much being made of the 24th since George's story came out on Greta. I have to wonder where Caylee was between the 16th and the 27th when the car was towed. Probably more than one location, two of which are the Anthony backyard and the trunk of the car.

Ya know - forensics should be back. I'm thinking they don't have enough to go on. I realize LE said they would not release to the press, but I am sure they would tell the family. The family's actions, in driving the billboard around are telling in my opinion. I don't think the forensics are coming out like it was initally predicted. They have Caylee's DNA - maybe it does not match the blood/fluids found in the trunk?

Salem

Our family was not informed of the DNA results when they came back in our case. Not until the prosecuters office said they could. It could still jeopardize the investigation. They don't really tell the family anything they don't want out in the press or circulating.

police have time to let her stew in jail

sometimes your best friend is time

I don't think time is Casey's bestfriend though. She probably hates sitting in jail. I'm sure she's isolated. She doesn't even get to socialize with the other inmates during meals. She needs attention. She may be getting creative in there with brainstorming new ideas, but she's gotta realize she's one woman against a whole team of experts.

at least the "psychics" are out there looking!! I do feel too that if everyone was out there with their dogs searching...and something "a body" was discovered...there would be a better chance of claiming evidence contamination...whether or not they are truley "phychic" I don't know...

Does anyone remember how long Casey had Amys car? I wonder if they used the dogs in Amys car as well? Could something have transfered off Caseys clothes if nothing else.

"Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl."

Is this just an error in reporting? I have never heard about spots IN the..home.

Patty G: You have been following this case since the beginning, I would like your thoughts on the "in the...home" part. Thanks

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

i believe this was a missprint...all other articles have said they hit on different parts in the yard. not inside the home.

I am glad you bring this up. It is really been, to me, a significant "boo boo" on the part of Cindy and Casey. It is so obvious to me that one of them, proabably Cindy, grabbed the date out of thin air and Casey went a long with it.
The bottom line is that I think they discussed it ahead of time. Neither of them thought that the date on the video would surface, IMHO.
If you are reporting a child missing shouldn't you be sure of that date???

If they are in it together re: covering something up, then I agree. If it's just Casey on her own limb and Cindy's not disagreeing with her, then I'm thinking it's as Fixingtoburst says, Casey just couldn't remember and, as you say, pulled it out of thin air on her own.

Our family was not informed of the DNA results when they came back in our case. Not until the prosecuters office said they could. It could still jeopardize the investigation. They don't really tell the family anything they don't want out in the press or circulating.

exactly

let her stew - sometimes acting like a dumb fox gets you more info:)

the police know a lot - they just dont know where the body is

YET

Why would they give the forensic results to her family? They know that they are probably going to defend Casey all the way to the end.

If the forensics prove that Caylee was in that trunk - why would they torture the family? Why wouldn't they tell the family? The family would be much more help to LE if they knew the truth. Expecially if the forensics show the fluids/blood/hair come from a dead body. That is pretty much undisputable proof that Caylee is no longer with us. If LE had this information, I do not think they would withhold it from the family. That would be just cruel and unnecessary. Such information would almost be enough to convict Casey - the family would understand that and if the information was indisputable - I do not think the family would continue to support Casey. I do believe they would continue to love her, but I don't think they would work to get her out of jail.

Salem

"Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl."

Is this just an error in reporting? I have never heard about spots IN the..home.

Patty G: You have been following this case since the beginning, I would like your thoughts on the "in the...home" part. Thanks

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

WOW...had not heard that before. Very interesting...

I never shared I sent this to Brain but I sent him the information on August 3rd. I think you had the dream the 8/4, and we connected on 8/5.

I still feel this is something ....
I do too. That's not the point. I guess it doesn't matter really. If they use OUR information to find Caylee, what does it really matter. I dislike the way they asked for money to do this search. Heck I could have done the same thing. I think that was I dislike the most about this group is that NOT ONE TIME has any of the information that they have posted solved a crime, do you know of one? If you do I apologize. But they give families false hope. They did it in the Stacy Peterson case. Their track record stinks. IMHO

They know that certain members of the Anthony suffer from verbal diarrhea too!

I don't think time is Casey's bestfriend though. She probably hates sitting in jail. I'm sure she's isolated. She doesn't even get to socialize with the other inmates during meals. She needs attention. She may be getting creative in there with brainstorming new ideas, but she's gotta realize she's one woman against a whole team of experts.

yep
the police dont have to do anything right now
just let her stew and stomp

If the forensics prove that Caylee was in that trunk - why would they torture the family? Why wouldn't they tell the family? The family would be much more help to LE if they knew the truth. Expecially if the forensics show the fluids/blood/hair come from a dead body. That is pretty much undisputable proof that Caylee is no longer with us. If LE had this information, I do not think they would withhold it from the family. That would be just cruel and unnecessary. Such information would almost be enough to convict Casey - the family would understand that and if the information was indisputable - I do not think the family would continue to support Casey. I do believe they would continue to love her, but I don't think they would work to get her out of jail.

Salem

well, the police are not going to harm the investigation
they want a conviction - they will try and be fair to the family but that is not their main objective

they want justice
if they reveal info to the family
the family might use it to help casey in a trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads