Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's everyone's thoughts on the psychic detectives?

Psychic detectives, in general, are a total waste of everyone's time. Scammers, publicity seekers, P.T. Barnum types.

Any other nasty words we can think of?

If the forensics prove that Caylee was in that trunk - why would they torture the family? Why wouldn't they tell the family? The family would be much more help to LE if they knew the truth. Expecially if the forensics show the fluids/blood/hair come from a dead body. That is pretty much undisputable proof that Caylee is no longer with us. If LE had this information, I do not think they would withhold it from the family. That would be just cruel and unnecessary. Such information would almost be enough to convict Casey - the family would understand that and if the information was indisputable - I do not think the family would continue to support Casey. I do believe they would continue to love her, but I don't think they would work to get her out of jail.

Salem

yesyesyes....i agree

"

Patty G: You have been following this case since the beginning, I would like your thoughts on the "in the...home" part. Thanks

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

I haven't heard LE say there were spots in the home. Now the media is doing a lot of reporting with all their "sources" so anything is possible. This kind of stuff, I wait for news briefing to hear it from LE. :)

Our family was not informed of the DNA results when they came back in our case. Not until the prosecuters office said they could. It could still jeopardize the investigation. They don't really tell the family anything they don't want out in the press or circulating.

impatient - I'm so sorry you had a case. And I'm sorry you were not told of the results right away. This seems so mean to me. Doing your best to find a live child, while all the while, LE knows there is no live child - so very sad to me.

Salem

I think that the psychics who jump on board, then announce they are on board, publish to the net, have everything filmed, hoping to get a TV show for themselves..well, they aren't psychics, with a God-given talent to share with others..they're mind vampires!

Perhaps they haven't informed the family of the DNA results because they are afraid they too would go silent as Casey has. And if they don't want the press to know they surely wouldn't tell Cindy.

If the forensics prove that Caylee was in that trunk - why would they torture the family? Why wouldn't they tell the family? The family would be much more help to LE if they knew the truth. Expecially if the forensics show the fluids/blood/hair come from a dead body. That is pretty much undisputable proof that Caylee is no longer with us. If LE had this information, I do not think they would withhold it from the family. That would be just cruel and unnecessary. Such information would almost be enough to convict Casey - the family would understand that and if the information was indisputable - I do not think the family would continue to support Casey. I do believe they would continue to love her, but I don't think they would work to get her out of jail.

Salem

On a human level yes that is the most compassionate thing to do. But the police and prosecuters are not involved to make the families journey as easy as possible. There job is to preserve and maintain an investigation that results in conviction, upheld by appeal. Not to mention (not specific to this case) but confirming there was a body in the car does not PROVE that a specific family member did it, they could give the other family members test results and have the real perp dissappear. Again not specific to this case, but there are many reasons they don't share the results until they are ready.

FOX just said that Caylee's family hired a psychic detective to look for her. Do you think this is just another example of the media getting it wrong, or did the Anthony's give any money to fund this search?

"Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl."

Is this just an error in reporting? I have never heard about spots IN the..home.

Patty G: You have been following this case since the beginning, I would like your thoughts on the "in the...home" part. Thanks

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

I think this is simply an error on their part of not saying "AT" the home, instead of "IN" the home. The other two hits were outside in the backyard. Cindy I believe told Greta that the dogs were never in the house.

I never shared I sent this to Brain but I sent him the information on August 3rd. I think you had the dream the 8/4, and we connected on 8/5.

I still feel this is something ....

I posted on the Belle Isle, Belle Vital/Belle Vida, all things possible starting with Belle/Bella as related to her tattoo and areas where I believed Casey and Caylee were on here on 7/20/08. There were subsequently a few people that took it upon themselves to send that information to BL as if it were their own, after that, and it appeared (through telekenisis or foil hat) on his site, without the contributor's contact info, any dates (although I can tell you when it was posted because I screen shot it) and certainly no reference to me or WS.. Voilla, maps begin to change, audio recordings with similar info, etc..
So that reference was on his sight already, anyway.

Point is, while I encourage people to follow their instincts and develop theories and leads, etc.. LE already had this in their hands by 7/24 so BL posting other people's work just appears to further the already bogus opinion most have of his and the "team's" work.

Ya know - forensics should be back. I'm thinking they don't have enough to go on. I realize LE said they would not release to the press, but I am sure they would tell the family. The family's actions, in driving the billboard around are telling in my opinion. I don't think the forensics are coming out like it was initally predicted. They have Caylee's DNA - maybe it does not match the blood/fluids found in the trunk?

Salem

Oh no, the family would run to Baez with any info they got from LE.

If LE had concrete DNA evidence of Caylee's decomposition, wouldn't they state that the case was now a homicide investigation...and then begin searching for a body

I know the news would be hard for the family to take...but wouldn't it be their right to know...so that everyone could stop looking for a missing child and focus on a search for the body...

It seems like not doing so would bring unnecessary torture to a family already in the midst of a tragedy...

not to mention a community exhausting themselves to find Caylee alive...phone tips, sightings...leads...etc

Blind psychics driving around Orlando?

floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members