Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to fly through the threads tonight to catch up. So let me see if I've got this straight.

Casey and her mom had a fight on Fathers Day Weekend. But they fought all the time.

Casey ran up a 700 plus cell phone bill. Was it cancelled by Cindy? Is this a catalyst?

Casey is studying law.

And the friends at Fusion are being questioned?

Oh yeah, and more weirdness with George and the billboard.

LOL.. my dear Suz.. that about covers it, I read early that Casey's phone was in Cindy's name, per Fuhrman, not so..
Questioning friends at Fusion concerns me at this stage.

Thanks Blink and lil, as if this case couldn't get any weirder. The rolling billboard thing is just strange.

She sure did.

ROTFL, it was worth it, funnier in print. Hate to say but I made myself check the update of that team via audio post..
48 minutes of contradicting everything already known- yeesh:eek:

I still think that Casey is getting ready to implicate someone else and the reason she is not seeing the family. If she sees or talks to them, she might lose her nerve. I believe that it is making Cindy and George pretty nervous, imo.

By not naming the organization, it tells me that: a) there is not one; b) there is one, but they are not legit; c) the organization doesn't want to be associated with this case publically.

I took it to mean that AT&T shut it off also for the unpaid balance.

Thanks Blink and lil, as if this case couldn't get any weirder. The rolling billboard thing is just strange.

did you see my post about a mobile billboard yesterday or the day before- freaky

Text msgs are very expensive, but still. My daughter can yack alot. I think she ran up a long distance bill talking to her bf once of 200.00. I wonder if this is two or three months worth of calls before it was shut off or like Blink said, an early term fee for changing service providers. Or having a new phone billed to her account.

did you see my post about a mobile billboard yesterday or the day before- freaky

Yes I did, about pulling the guilt of Caylee behind them? Or something like that? That's what I thought as well.

I still think that Casey is getting ready to implicate someone else and the reason she is not seeing the family. If she sees or talks to them, she might lose her nerve. I believe that it is making Cindy and George pretty nervous, imo.

By not naming the organization, it tells me that: a) there is not one; b) there is one, but they are not legit; c) the organization doesn't want to be associated with this case publically.

There she is..
I agree with you as you know on that issue, but I would add that Ole Cin and Geo are also being advised to meet with her with that in mind, so as to stave off that possibility.. Who is going to swallow whom remains to be seen here..

I assumed it was AT&T.

That's a lot of gum-flapping!
With a bill like that, WHEN did Casey find time to take care of Caylee?! This isn't even counting the time Casey spent online or partying! Sheesh! (I would say AT&T cut it off, too.)

A quote from Sliver

"......Two words for that Cra and zy. I will really have to eat my hat if these things that Cindy and George are saying come to fruition, and I will be happy to do that if this story has a happy ending......"

:crazy:

If this story has a happy ending, I'll personally volunteer to be the Anthony's "unpaid assistant" they're looking to hire.

I'll give 'em a free year!
:woohoo:

Yes I did, about pulling the guilt of Casey behind them? Or something like that? That's what I thought as well.

Sorry, no that was earlier today, I posted about wanting to put a mobile billboard in front of their house, for diff purposes a day or 2 ago and I saw this this am, like I want to know who is feeding them from here... Or everybody has a uge-gantic trailor hitched blog..

can someone explain to me why it's strange or freaky?

Kid Finders Network, Inc. is the one who provided the mobile billboard. They are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit established since 2006. They also did a mobile billboard for Jennifer Kesse and Trenton Duckett as well as others.

Their website is www.kidfindersnetwork.com

Also, if you google Caylee Anthony and Kid Finders Network you will find news articles related to it :) thanks

Casey is one cold chica. She may even finger her 81 year old grandma.

This case really was giving me a headache today. And another poster said it perfect, it was making her eyes roll back into her head.

The first thing I thought about that size of a phone bill was online time. If she didn't add the media service to her phone, it can get up there.

I just asked my 19 y/o daughter what she thought, she said texting and internet.

Sorry, no that was earlier today, I posted about wanting to put a mobile billboard in front of their house, for diff purposes a day or 2 ago and I saw this this am, like I want to know who is feeding them from here... Or everybody has a uge-gantic trailor hitched blog..

I gotcha. You know several posters thought it was a good idea to invite Lee here. Which I don't agree with.

Cindy sure did dance around the questions if Caylee ever talked about ZG. I remember her saying before that it was a household name.

What's the deal with George saying he can't give the name of the organization they work with?

George has gone to the darkside, I'm afraid or he's taken some of Cindys
meds.

OME:spit:

There she is..
I agree with you as you know on that issue, but I would add that Ole Cin and Geo are also being advised to meet with her with that in mind, so as to stave off that possibility.. Who is going to swallow whom remains to be seen here..
Someone is going to be swallowed whole and I don't think it is going to end up being Casey for the short term.

I am concerned that the reason for the "new testing" of the "air" means the tests could be inconclusive on the stain etc. found in the trunk. I find this very troubling they are going to such extremes. They wouldn't be doing this if they had the "goods".

Now, we hear of the neighbor stating a huge fight happened on Father's Day weekend (assuming the neighbor KNOWS the date of Father's Day unlike the Anthonys) between the parents and Casey. To me, this sends up even more red flags about the family as a whole being involved (excluding Lee) because it would mean that they bold faced lied about it. Surely other neighbors could hear it since that one did! I would be knocking on doors in front and BEHIND their house to ask what they heard. I am also certain in Florida on weekends (especially that weekend), people were grilling outside and spending time with families in the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA