Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone explain to me why it's strange or freaky?

Kid Finders Network, Inc. is the one who provided the mobile billboard. They are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit established since 2006. They also did a mobile billboard for Jennifer Kesse and Trenton Duckett as well as others.

Their website is www.kidfindersnetwork.com

Also, if you google Caylee Anthony and Kid Finders Network you will find news articles related to it :) thanks

Not about kidfinders at all, it was in reference to the post of mine where I referenced wanting to put a mobile billboard up with the questions I wanted answered I feel they are being deceitful about and then it appeared in another format- an opinion on kismet really..
Obviously I am a strong advocate of kidfindersnetwork.
Sorry if any confusion

can someone explain to me why it's strange or freaky?

Kid Finders Network, Inc. is the one who provided the mobile billboard. They are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit established since 2006. They also did a mobile billboard for Jennifer Kesse and Trenton Duckett as well as others.

Also, if you google Caylee Anthony and Kid Finders Network you will find news articles related to it :) thanks

It's strange because George thinks the person who kidnapped his grandaughter will see the sign and say Oh my gosh and hand her over to him. That if he drives it around she'll just be there.

Regarding the rolling billboard, earlier today George made this weird statement. As if Caylee is going to fall right into his lap. This is not denial, this is not stress, this is wigged out!:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

(snip)
When the Anthonys left the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Monday afternoon, they had their Caylee billboard in tow on the back of their SUV.

"Hopefully the person who has my granddaughter is going to say, 'Oh my gosh.' Maybe they'll flag me down. Maybe I'll be driving around and she'll be right there," grandfather George Anthony said.

That made me so sad when he said that. I guess he is still not ready to face the possibility that Caylee may not come home the way he wants or even at all. I would probably keep hoping my baby was ok too until there was tangible proof otherwise. :(

I gotcha. You know several posters thought it was a good idea to invite Lee here. Which I don't agree with.

I assume they are on here daily, for what purpose or why that would be encouraged by some is off to me. I am not a fan when the one sided defenders end up on here, it always derails..

It's strange because George thinks the person who kidnapped his grandaughter will see the sign and say Oh my gosh and hand her over to him. That if he drives it around she'll just be there.

You have to admit that if this were you or your loved one you would probably be beyond your wit's end by now!

What he should have said probably imo is that he hopes that by driving around the billboard that someone will see Caylee's face and info and help them bring her home- that tip they need to find her.

That made me so sad when he said that. I guess he is still not ready to face the possibility that Caylee may not come home the way he wants or even at all. I would probably keep hoping my baby was ok too until there was tangible proof otherwise. :(

To expect the kidnapper to flag him down and say "oh my gosh"? This is beyond any scope of reasoning in any world in any universe.

Text msgs are very expensive, but still. My daughter can yack alot. I think she ran up a long distance bill talking to her bf once of 200.00. I wonder if this is two or three months worth of calls before it was shut off or like Blink said, an early term fee for changing service providers. Or having a new phone billed to her account.

Our cell company's plan is $8.99 monthly for unlimited texting.

Thats how me and my 2 kids stay in touch.

A cell bill over $700. whew! thats a lot of lying going on..

Sorry, no that was earlier today, I posted about wanting to put a mobile billboard in front of their house, for diff purposes a day or 2 ago and I saw this this am, like I want to know who is feeding them from here... Or everybody has a uge-gantic trailor hitched blog..
I have actually seen that billboard at their house during interviews several times over the past few weeks. I guess I don't understand what you mean?

Text msgs are very expensive, but still. My daughter can yack alot. I think she ran up a long distance bill talking to her bf once of 200.00. I wonder if this is two or three months worth of calls before it was shut off or like Blink said, an early term fee for changing service providers. Or having a new phone billed to her account.
How about "roaming charges"? Those can send bills soaring if you don't realize you are roaming and you're talking a lot. Are there areas around there that would be considered "roaming"?. My hubby's phone was roaming and he was only talking as needed. The bill for that month was $350.

Our cell company's plan is $8.99 monthly for unlimited texting.

Thats how me and my 2 kids stay in touch.

A cell bill over $700. whew! thats a lot of lying going on..

That is a large bill. I also thought that if her latest crew she hung out with and the new beaux didn't have AT&T then that would run the bill up too.

You have to admit that if this were you or your loved one you would probably be beyond your wit's end by now!

What he should have said probably imo is that he hopes that by driving around the billboard that someone will see Caylee's face and info and help them bring her home- that tip they need to find her.

No he said the person who has Caylee is going to see the billboard and say...oh my gosh. That's going beyond wits end. And I've been in equally bad of place with a loved one I didn't want to lose.

We should make and sell T-shirts that say "SAVE LEE!"
Isn't it Lee who said in an interview something about his phone record research revealing that the July 15th calls are 'interesting'?

Today we find out that he doesn't have access to any records after July 8th.

Actually, that is pretty interesting.

How about "roaming charges"? Those can send bills soaring if you don't realize you are roaming and you're talking a lot. Are there areas around there that would be considered "roaming"?.

Roaming charges are what ran up my daughters phone. There are probably lots of factors, no preplanned long distance = high roaming costs. Internet and text charges. I need to thank my kids for not doing this to me. lol

Isn't it Lee who said in an interview something about his phone record research revealing that the July 15th calls are 'interesting'?

That's what I was thinking, Diane. IMO, Lee is just as deceitful as the rest of them!

you know, no disrespect to caylee, and i really want her to be found, but isn't there other children missing in that area that could really use that billboard? i mean you can see caylee in any supermarket on people magazine, on the news, etc. she's getting SO much coverage. it breaks my heart this baby may be gone, but there are so many other kids out there that need this kind of attention. i wish there wasn't so much bias on certain cases sometimes.

Oh no, signs of early whatevertheheckiswrongwiththem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members