Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
To expect the kidnapper to flag him down and say "oh my gosh"? This is beyond any scope of reasoning in any world in any universe.

I thought that maybe some part of him was hoping that whoever had Caylee might not realize she was a "missing kid." I know that's very unrealistic, but just another sign that he hasn't moved past the denial stage.
Shawn Hornbeck's parents kept his room the same for 4 years hoping that somehow he would be found someday. That kind of case is enough to give someone a lot of hope.

Isn't it Lee who said in an interview something about his phone record research revealing that the July 15th calls are 'interesting'?

Today we find out that he doesn't have access to any records after July 8th.

Actually, that is pretty interesting.

Sounds like Lee is a little better at playing his cards close to his chest.

That is a large bill. I also thought that if her latest crew she hung out with and the new beaux didn't have AT&T then that would run the bill up too.

Good point. That and roaming charges like someone else brought up..

I have actually seen that billboard at their house during interviews several times over the past few weeks. I guess I don't understand what you mean?

My point is, I am a complete dork and I never saw it before today, or knew they were linked, my bad and duh.

That's what I was thinking, Diane. IMO, Lee is just as deceitful as the rest of them!

I respectfully disagree. IMO that was the right thing to say to the media vultures. I think he tells the truth, but he doesn't volunteer anything.

Oh no, signs of early whatevertheheckiswrongwiththem
Are they contageous?! Maybe Lee needs an innoculation or something! I vote we give him a shot to prevent such behavior from becoming full blown before it is too late! :eek:

Roaming charges are what ran up my daughters phone. There are probably lots of factors, no preplanned long distance = high roaming costs. Internet and text charges. I need to thank my kids for not doing this to me. lol
I have a step-daughter who ran up 3 bills that were each about $700-800. Yes, she did this at least 3 times...(twice on dad's bill...once on her mom's bill) she was 16 and it was before I married her dad. (She is 21 now and is asst. mgr. for one of the major cell phone co...for real.)
If Casey had any guy friends in Iraq that she was calling...couldn't this easily account for this high bill?

My point is, I am a complete dork and I never saw it before today, or knew they were linked, my bad and duh.
LOL Oh, sorry Blinkster!! You are NOT a dork tho!! You were simply paying attention to the interviews and I got bored with their words enough to notice the backgrounds instead. :)

I respectfully disagree. IMO that was the right thing to say to the media vultures. I think he tells the truth, but he doesn't volunteer anything.
Was it that same interview in which he said Casey has continued to work as an "event planner" at Universal?

Guess he was taken in by that fake 'Thomas Franck' email. Which was apparently the point of faking it, whether that person was Casey or an as-yet-unnamed someone with no particular motive we can see.

Well, he also said there were private numbers and other numbers from that day that could have been from ZG, and that apparently wasn't true. If he doesn't want to reveal things to the "media vultures" he could say "no comment".

Isn't it Lee who said in an interview something about his phone record research revealing that the July 15th calls are 'interesting'?

Today we find out that he doesn't have access to any records after July 8th.

Actually, that is pretty interesting.
This is what I find MOST interesting. Today he was eluding to pay phones...that may be what they'll contend next. Casey spoke to all these imaginary people from payphones...or from payphones to payphones. I can't keep up with it all.

This is what I find MOST interesting. Today he was eluding to pay phones...that may be what they'll contend next. Casey spoke to all these imaginary people from payphones...or from payphones to payphones. I can't keep up with it all.
Don't forget to add...she spoke in "code".

Was it that same interview in which he said Casey has continued to work as an "event planner" at Universal?

Guess he was taken in by that fake 'Thomas Franck' email. Which was apparently the point of faking it, whether that person was Casey or an as-yet-unnamed someone with no particular motive we can see.

Oh I don't think he is taken in by her act one bit. He's just too smart to spill everything he knows to the wrong people. They'll get it all wrong, run it at noon, make a fine print retraction on their website, and he'll never get to confront Casey with the info and see her reaction first hand.
I have very little respect for the media, especially that network that dumbs everything down and then sensationalizes it for public consumption.

I have a step-daughter who ran up 3 bills that were each about $700-800. Yes, she did this at least 3 times...(twice on dad's bill...once on her mom's bill) she was 16 and it was before I married her dad. (She is 21 now and is asst. mgr. for one of the major cell phone co...for real.)
If Casey had any guy friends in Iraq that she was calling...couldn't this easily account for this high bill?

After reading this I really really need to thank my kids! Calling Iraq would do it. Good thought.

Are they contageous?! Maybe Lee needs an innoculation or something! I vote we give him a shot to prevent such behavior from becoming full blown before it is too late! :eek:

There doesn't seem to be a cure once symtoms are apparent. Oh I hope Lee can hang in there. He's got to feel like he's in the middle of the twilight zone trying to keep it all together.

I gotcha. You know several posters thought it was a good idea to invite Lee here. Which I don't agree with.

Me either.

But, we don't know who is here. Lotsa new members and a slew of guests.

Man, every day is a new story. It's kinda like watching a soap. I'd love to know what Law casey is studying in her cage. "How to frame granny".:crazy:

Well, he also said there were private numbers and other numbers from that day that could have been from ZG, and that apparently wasn't true. If he doesn't want to reveal things to the "media vultures" he could say "no comment".

IDK where he saw the records. I guess whoever shared the records with Mark Fuhrman, who is also not Orlando LE and should not have had access to the records, shared them with Lee as well. I do agree that he should probably say No Comment to a lot of questions.

Me either.

But, we don't know who is here. Lotsa new members and a slew of guests.

Man, every day is a new story. It's kinda like watching a soap. I'd love to know what Law casey is studying in her cage. "How to frame granny".:crazy:

It's scary to think that anyone who knew Casey could be a target.

IDK where he saw the records. I guess whoever shared the records with Mark Fuhrman, who is also not Orlando LE and should not have had access to the records, shared them with Lee as well. I do agree that he should probably say No Comment to a lot of questions.

Okay, well at least we can agree on that! Sorry if I sound snippy SouthernMom, I'm just frustrated wjth this whole family!

And I'm also tired and should go to bed now, 'night all!

After reading this I really really need to thank my kids! Calling Iraq would do it. Good thought.

My Husband is currently in Iraq and we have AT&T/Cingular cell phones and, if I understood AT&T's plans correctly, in order to make international calls to Iraq, you have to sign up for the international plan.
That would be really easy for LE to check.

My H ended up buying a cell phone from an Iraqi provider and just buying minutes as needed. It ended up being cheaper that way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv