Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to keep up with this case, so I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anything think that Cindy suspected Casey of stealing the gas cans, so she rang Casey up and told her to get them back there asap, as her Dad had reported them stolen?

I don't think so. I guess the phone records could confirm if she talked to her Mom or not between the time they were reported and when Casey showed up, I think fours hours later on the same day they were reported. Casey told her dad that she hadn't talked to her Mom that day and when Greta asked Cindy about the gas can theft while interviewing her in the backyard Cindy just blew her off and said she would have to ask George about that. She acted as if she didn't know any specifics related to the cans. I think she just didn't want to mess up any lies alreaddy told about them.

I should qualify...I don't believe George found the gas cans in the trunk on the 24th...unless he'd like to prove how he called the cops back on the 24th to tell them he found them.

I agree. He would have called them back, especially since he is former LE.

I don't know if its the sea level in florida or what .. but even over air conditioners you can hear what is going on outside.. we lived in a brick house and still could hear ppl outside just talking .. and houses are really close together most places..

Like we need anymore mystery!

I know .... sorry. This case has more legs than an octopus!

MommaD - that pic that you saw on that site of Casey ... was she alone in the pic or with others? Black dress? I couldn't even tell that anyone looked like her.

Ok, then she could slide the playhouse over, and bury her under the playhouse. On the 17th, when she borrowed the shovel.
Maybe she used the shovel as a lever to move the playhouse?

I honestly don't believe George expected the gas can report to come back and bite him in the butt. He was trying to keep that quiet until it became public knowledge. That's when he had to make up his story.

I don't know if its the sea level in florida or what .. but even over air conditioners you can hear what is going on outside.. we lived in a brick house and still could hear ppl outside just talking .. and houses are really close together most places..

Imagine having to listen to CAsey screaming "F this, effin that" at her mom.

Ugh.

It just seems to fit. But the 16th confuses me. If that was the day Casey and Caylee were to venture out on their own, moving out, as they sometimes say, then why does George report that Casey told him as they were leaving that she might not be home that night because of working late?
Oh and it was just another normal day! (I don't believe it went down that way in other words.)

I agree. He would have called them back, especially since he is former LE.

Yes, didn't he go on and on about neighborhood kids taking them. If he had truly found them and had not wanted Casey to look bad why say anything? I think he did find them in the car but on July 15th after he retrieved the car from the impound lot.

Maybe she used the shovel as a lever to move the playhouse?

Those plastic playhouses aren't very heavy. If on grass, it would slide easily across the grass. Or you can easily pick up one side of the thing.

My son had one--a little tikes playhouse, and I could easily pick the thing up and move it around the yard when he was little.

I know .... sorry. This case has more legs than an octopus!

MommaD - that pic that you saw on that site of Casey ... was she alone in the pic or with others? Black dress? I couldn't even tell that anyone looked like her.

on the cryptic site..?? she was with 2 other girls .. she was in the middle i think.. can see her teeth very well.. and haircut..

I should qualify...I don't believe George found the gas cans in the trunk on the 24th...unless he'd like to prove how he called the cops back on the 24th to tell them he found them.
I wouldn't bother to call LE if I foud out my gas cans were stolen by my child. he was certainly not going to press charges and I highly doubt that LE was actively investigating the theft. I think it was a non issue. If LE called me I would let them know, but I would not call them back otherwise. So I don't have a probelm with that story.

Imagine having to listen to CAsey screaming "F this, effin that" at her mom.

Ugh.

I have to say and hate to say but she might of needed dentures when it was over.. :crazy:

Oh and it was just another normal day! (I don't believe it went down that way in other words.)

I wonder if Casey didn't stay there on the evening of 15th of June and just came back the next morning/afternoon before GP went to work to pick up Caylee.

Amster...can't find you to quote...don't go away. I thought it was because dr's offices aren't open on Wednesdays (and then had to hear how they are everywhere BUT here. BTW, I'm moving!) but Cindy didn't work in a dr.'s office so I guess maybe it was just her day off. You don't think she was home because she knew something bad happened do you? That could very well be.

Trying to keep up with this case, so I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anything think that Cindy suspected Casey of stealing the gas cans, so she rang Casey up and told her to get them back there asap, as her Dad had reported them stolen?

Your question is whether or not Cindy suspected Casey of stealing the gas cans? Probably yes. Apparently, she had done so in the past. Further, Casey had rung up phone bills, spent a lot of money on credit cards, etc in the recent past. They had a huge fight on June 15th and there were issues about the "right time for Casey to move out" according to Cindy. So, perhaps the parents were drawing a line. They don't return her phone calls. It appears as if they are going to try to refuse to be patsies and participate in Casey's bullying and drama. So, when the shed is broken open and the gas cans disappear -- George calls LE and reports the theft. George tells Cindy. Cindy called Casey and told her. Casey shows up with the gas cans, but is adamant about not letting George open the trunk -- so maybe the trunk did smell then (or maybe not) but the gas cans were in the trunk. Why did George make up the rouse about the tire chocks, but to gain access to the trunk?

I honestly don't believe George expected the gas can report to come back and bite him in the butt. He was trying to keep that quiet until it became public knowledge. That's when he had to make up his story.

I got a definite feeling there was something hinky with George telling Greta on national tv how Casey brought those back on the 24th.

I mean, why even bring that up? It was either a lie so he could state that the car didn't smell like decomp on that date. OR a lie to state that he'd seen Casey on that date - which had never been mentioned, prior to him being interviewed by Greta.

But I really think he got those cans back, when they picked that car up from being impounded, on the 15th of July.

I wouldn't bother to call LE if I foud out my gas cans were stolen by my child. he was certainly not going to press charges and I highly doubt that LE was actively investigating the theft. I think it was a non issue. If LE called me I would let them know, but I would not call them back otherwise. So I don't have a probelm with that story.
He did say he wanted to press charges on the report. I don't think they were actively looking for missing gas cans either, but I bet LE was more vigilant in the area after the theft was reported. It would have been nice if at some time he did call back and use the same story he used with the public. I mean he is ex-LE afterall.

Casey probably has learned alot of tricks from dad being ex le.. i really believe the gas was to hide the smell.. jmo..

I have to say and hate to say but she might of needed dentures when it was over.. :crazy:
I had a sister who Casey reminds me of. I remember the screaming matches that went on. It's horrible to be a sibling in that situation let me tell you. I don't know how my mother was able to stand it. My sister got pregnant younger than Casey and got married at 17 as a result. Thank goodness she moved out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge