Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter from Orlando: Cindy is emotional about a lot of things. Caylee's bedtime is hard, they tend to get very emotional.

She believes in her daughter...doesn't believe Casey did any harm to Caylee. Deep down in gut believes Caylee is alive.

Scheduled to see Casey tomorrow...said Casey probably won't talk to them...but just wants to go see how she's doing.

Family is having communication with Baez.

She's afraid if she goes in, she'll ask too many questions of Casey, and info that shouldn't get out will get out.

Four or five local news vans at the home now. People obsessed with the case.

Why aren't Cindy and George out searching? they are actually going to talk to people who have fed in tips.

Fox reporting Cindy very emotional today when talking to local Orlando reporter.

This is the same reporter (Holly someone?) Cindy said "gets" them. This is kind of weird - it's almost as if the local reporter is acting as a spokesperson?

Cindy is saying that 'Holly' the local reporter 'gets' them? Oy vey that Cindy gets stranger and stranger.

am not sure if this has been mentioned before, and this probably is not the correct forum. I could not find the forum that related to Casey's possible mental illness, so I chose to bring this up here.

I noticed in the affidavit that Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund, took Casey to the hospital because she was having a seizure. Has anyone found out anything else about this? Does she have a history of epilepsy or was it a one time thing. (snip)

I've wondered about this too, especially after reading on the other thread that you need to wean off of Xanex to not have this occur. (Although I took Xanex on a PRN basis for a couple of years during my divorce and never had an issue with stopping it, or this warning from my doc.)

In two minutes, Cindy Anthony interview from moments ago will be on Fox.

Well, we have heard again and again that Casey does not trust LE. So, the family hires detectives who are watching key individuals. At least this makes sense with George's comment yesterday.

anyone found any substantiated facts behind why Casey doesn't trust local LE?

They're basically calling George a liar on the kidnapping stuff.

I mentioned yesterday that I think George and Cindy are repeating whatever Casey tells them through Baez. No one wants to believe their grandchild is dead and that their daughter killed her. You can see them coming apart as it becomes harder and harder to deny. I think they are nutty, no doubt.

Why search? ... The omniscient Anthony's know who has their granddaughter ... and "they" are under surveillance ... and "they" know "they" are being watched ... but can't say more for fear "they" will hurt little Caylee ...

Do these people find it as hard to navigate the conflicts in their statements as we do? ... Do they really think that they are weaving a believable tale ... :bang:

:truce:

Cindy is saying that 'Holly' the local reporter 'gets' them? Oy vey that Cindy gets stranger and stranger.
She said that very early on, when her relationship with the national media was contentious and her experience in being interviewed was more limited.

I think her point was that the local news stations were more sympathetic to the family than big bad Nance & Greta.

anyone found any substantiated facts behind why Casey doesn't trust local LE?

Not sure. She's never had any brushes with the law (either she started stealing only recently or was never caught or turned in).

http://www.local6.com/index.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- FBI agents are now checking into some of the daily threats targeting the family of a missing Orlando girl as a national search for the child continues.

"The sheriff's department (and) the FBI are looking into this," missing Caylee Anthony's grandfather, George, said. "Whenever you start threatening people with bodily harm, that's a problem."

The Anthony's need to the choose truth over Casey just once.

http://www.local6.com/index.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- FBI agents are now checking into some of the daily threats targeting the family of a missing Orlando girl as a national search for the child continues.

"The sheriff's department (and) the FBI are looking into this," missing Caylee Anthony's grandfather, George, said. "Whenever you start threatening people with bodily harm, that's a problem."
I thought Cindy said yesterday that the family was discarding them without bothering to inform LE.

What is with these people?

Oh that should be a real knee slapper......LOL

OK...she says that they're getting more than 50 TIPS DAILY ON THEIR CELLPHONES?

WTF? Why aren't those being forward to LE? Why are she and George out interviewing tipsters themselves??

...not to barge in here...but I saw smeone on the last hread mentioned being a recovering ecstasy addict...and I'm wondering if they ever experienced seizures...either while taking or trying to quit...???

I do know that withdrawal from Xanax if not done properly ... ie. taking it regularly and then stopping abruptly is very likely to cause seizures ... In the hospital we always continue Xanax if the person was taking it at home because of the danger of seizures ... and w/d it slowly over several days to a week. I know that there are many other drugs (legal or not) that lower a persons seizure threshold. I don't know specifically about MDMA /ecstasy. I do know that ecstasy use a lot of times manifests in acute water intoxication ... which might cause among other things seizures.

The tape of Cindy was just her talking about how many calls she gets daily, how many letters she gets daily, how she is setting up Caylee stationary, and how hard it is to reply to emails. It looked as if she was sitting off of her property, perhaps at the sheriffs department, holding up her head with her hand. She seemed to be exhausted, and probably not up for a long drive.

OME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member