Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sneezed and missed Cindys interview by Fox. geee. lol FOX is getting on my last nerve today as usual!

am not sure if this has been mentioned before, and this probably is not the correct forum. I could not find the forum that related to Casey's possible mental illness, so I chose to bring this up here.

I noticed in the affidavit that Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund, took Casey to the hospital because she was having a seizure. Has anyone found out anything else about this? Does she have a history of epilepsy or was it a one time thing. (snip)

I've wondered about this too, especially after reading on the other thread that you need to wean off of Xanex to not have this occur. (Although I took Xanex on a PRN basis for a couple of years during my divorce and never had an issue with stopping it, or this warning from my doc.)

I was put on xanax when I went through my divorce too, before I knew it I was on 1 mg 3x a day (total 3mg a day). When you do something like this for a prolonged period of time you have to wean. I tried to just stop and it was horrific and something I hope to never experience again. It has taken me years to get the courage to try to wean because I was afraid to experience any of those feelings again even under doctor supervision instead of just me doing something on my own. Granted, I did not know what I was getting into when I started taking them and had no clue it should have been short term.

I do know that withdrawal from Xanax if not done properly ... ie. taking it regularly and then stopping abruptly is very likely to cause seizures ... In the hospital we always continue Xanax if the person was taking it at home because of the danger of seizures ... and w/d it slowly over several days to a week. I know that there are many other drugs (legal or not) that lower a persons seizure threshold. I don't know specifically about MDMA /ecstasy. I do know that ecstasy use a lot of times manifests in acute water intoxication ... which might cause among other things seizures.

that's what I thought to be the case. thanks for responding...

I thought Cindy said yesterday that the family was discarding them without bothering to inform LE.

What is with these people?

Cindy certainly did say that on national tv.

Bad news, folks. See thread discussion here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68929&page=4

starting with post #89, Sheriff's office source says they don't believe Caylee is alive...

THERE IS NOTHING NEW HERE. The graphic said a source in the Sherrif's office says police believe Caylee MAY be dead. MAY have been killed in an accident. Of course police think she MAY have been killed and possibly in an accident. The next line would be -- we hold out hope that she may be alive.

THERE IS NOTHING NEW HERE. The graphic said a source in the Sherrif's office says police believe Caylee MAY be dead. MAY have been killed in an accident. Of course police think she MAY have been killed and possibly in an accident. The next line would be -- we hold out hope that she may be alive.

it could be new, what with the round table discussion going on - thus why I asked just above whether or not it's something to really be concerned with...
thoughts?

I thought Cindy said yesterday that the family was discarding them without bothering to inform LE.

What is with these people?

Jeez, I've just learned to accept that what is said one day will be completely opposite the next day :rolleyes:

Cindy Anthony on Fox now: "I believe that she (Casey) has told them (LE) everything she can possibly tell them"

I call BS BIGTIME

What is most saddening is that as days go by we the public are becoming more and more disgusted with this case. I hope this little girl is still alive, again A hope as I doubt it. I am slowly loosing interest but its due to anger, anger at this mom (Casey) sitting there and playing with the world and anger at Cindy and Geroge for protecting the little *advertiser censored* and playing along with her game. I hope that when all this is over, if it is ever over, Casey rots in jail. It was stated she is a model inmate, maybe she's getting used to the place cause she knows from there to the grave.

...not to barge in here...but I saw smeone on the last hread mentioned being a recovering ecstasy addict...and I'm wondering if they ever experienced seizures...either while taking or trying to quit...???

There is, actually, many reason why someone would have seizures be it drug related or an existing condition. That is why I would like to know what caused it. I do not think that anyone has said she was a drug addict. I am sure they have probably tested her at this point. One thing is for sure, if she has been having chronic seizures, despite whether or not they are intense or miniscule, then she might have a legitimate reason for her behavior.

Cindy certainly did say that on national tv.

Now there is a possibility after Cindy said this on national TV, LE asked for these threats to be turned over.
Lanie

That comment was made in jest, I'm sure.
regarding:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelmaClue View Post
I will respectfully disagree that they just want freebies. Their grandchild is missing and George is unemployed. I beg y'all to cut them some slack. You're not walking in their shoes and neither am I and I thank GOD I am not.
That comment was made in jest, I'm sure.

-------

No, it was not made in jest.
:blowkiss:

Cindy Anthony on Fox now: "I believe that she (Casey) has told them (LE) everything she can possibly tell them"

I call BS BIGTIME

How can Cindy actually say something like this with a straight face? Does she mean that Casey has tolde them everything she can actually tell them without self incrimination, perhaps????? That might be a more accurate statement. :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare