Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

Seeing those vids of Caylee made me just want to reach thru my computer screen, grab her and hold onto her. What a precious angel.

I wish Caylee could see all the people there for her! I just think how excited babies get around christmas- "all for ME?!"

Egoslayer, we're hearing that JG and his dad were on the blacklist, so I don't think he was there. But that singer sure looked like him, IMO.

Aww, I believe the public memorial service was a good way to honor Caylee. As someone stated earlier, while it may be difficult for the family to ever separate Caylee and Casey, this service allowed me to conclusively separate them and prepare for the trial and ultimately, the justice - RIP sweet Caylee.

My conclusion is that it was not a circus and it served its purpose. C & G looked calmed, happy when thinking of memories of Caylee, Lee still seemed distraught. At the end when Cindy said "goodbye Caylee Marie". I knew it had served it's purpose, to help the family heal.

"Continue to bless KC .. " ? Doesn't make alot of sense.
That's what I thought. I for one think that all believer's should try to remember Casey in their prayers, but what the pastor said doesn't make sense. What blessing has she received, I guess we haven't been made aware. I hope one day, by the grace of God, Casey will tell her parents the truth and that there will be healing. I also pray that George and Cindy and Lee and Mallory will be able to accept this truth and move on with their lives.

Have some manners. pretend you are actually at the memorial.

KNOCK OFF THE BICKERING. Have some respect for goodness sake.
THIS IS A MEMORIAL THREAD

Thanks Pretty Lady!!

:blowkiss:

My deepest hope right now is that little Caylee is sitting up there somewhere on a fluffly cloud, with the very BEST seat in the house, feeling every drop of all of the Love spiraling it's way to her Sweet Soul right now..

caylee7.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back