Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

Casey doesn't watch the televised memorial service for her daughter.

Do you think the family is going on to the burial service?

Aww, I believe the public memorial service was a good way to honor Caylee. As someone stated earlier, while it may be difficult for the family to ever separate Caylee and Casey, this service allowed me to conclusively separate them and prepare for the trial and ultimately, the justice - RIP sweet Caylee.

I am glad it was public. It's time to move on now and put this child to rest.

Kudos to the NG crew for turning this collage around so quickly!

11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

From

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

did they have you are my sun shine song?

Thoughts on the memorial:

It was a lovely tribute to Caylee. Lee acted very strange (not judging, just an observation). George was very moving- I connected with him and his sorrow over this beautiful girl. Cindy seems to be coping well, better than before, which is good- she is hard to connect with, though. The stuff about Casey and her presumed innocence, I could do without- but, after all, she is their daughter/sister.

I thought it was a lovely service.....it reminded me about God's great love for ALL of us......I pray for casey to confess her sins and ask for forgiveness....I think this family has had enough heartbreak....a trial is so unnecessary....I was glad to see Shirley was there.....I don't know who else was there from the extended family.....Lee broke my heart......I hope the family is receiving intensive family counseling......

fox orlando said baez showed up at the jail with a laptop. I'll bet KC watched this.

Good service....other than the KC support...but....not a one of us are in their shoes...but I don't understand the denial.

Goodbye Caylee Marie. See ya at the Gate.

Clickorlando is saying Caylee is the one that loved shamrocks.

I said I would not watch the memorial but I did. I thought it was beautiful and a sincere tribute to Caylee.

Most of us are confused about the words for Casey & I also think Lee meant Casey with the CMA. Perhaps the family is reaching out to Casey, asking her to just tellt the truth, avoid the trial, that the family & Caylee's memory has been thru enough. I don't think Casey will do that because I think she has no heart, no soul, no love. I do understand their message of hating the sin but not the sinner.
:blowkiss:
God has a plan for each of us, even the children. We don't always understand his plan, but it is HIS plan. Caylee's life touched so many, her death is not without meaning. She is loved & she is not alone. Hug your babies & grand babies thru it all. When they spill the milk, color on the walls or refuse to use the potty once again, rejoice in the fact you have your children to make those little messes. Tell them often you love them and they are important.

And to my children and grandchildren: LeLe loves you to the moon & back a million times over & that's a lot. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

11 a.m.: A spokesman for the jail just e-mailed to say Baez does have the ability to bring a laptop and air card into his attorney-client meetings with Casey Anthony, but the jail will not be reported what is happening in the room, unless it violates jail policy. Using a laptop to view media Web sites is allowed, he said.

From

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

awww thought so

I had missed the CMA by Lee and it sure looked directed at KC

It's being reported that Caylee loved shamrocks......I am going to believe that the shamrocks were for baby Caylee. It makes me feel better....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back