Caylee Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there aren't many people out there for an event expecting more than 5000 people! Lots of empty spaces in the parking lots. They were expecting all those thousands to be lined up hours before time.

Wow, there aren't many people out there for an event expecting more than 5000 people! Lots of empty spaces in the parking lots. They were expecting all those thousands to be lined up hours before time.

I think people decided not to go because they didn't want to be a part of a 3-ring circus.

Clickorlando saying they won't show any of WBC's antics.

I know that the reporters are saying the churches capacity is 5000-but there have been times when as many as 6,000 people have been in the sanctuary at FBO.
Only 500 people in a church this large looks like 50 people sitting there.

On a typical Sunday, there are 4,000 people plus in each service usually and the parking lot takes 25 minutes to get out of (just to put things in perspective)

Wow the statements against george :eek:. They're just going for shock value though I guess. I hope they don't give them air time.
Oh my GOSH! I just read it and am in SHOCK! They are really a hateful bunch.
....AND what's up with the "God hates America?" stuff? Sheesh!

Guardian angels saying they didn't expect so few people, so few protestors. They haven't seen anything yet. Saying the sheriff is got everything covered.

My heart goes out to poor George and Cindy on this sad day. May little Caylee rest in peace. I know that I will never forget her.

We had a lot of personal attacks yesterday and Patty G and Tom's Girl had to work way too hard.
I am closing this for a couple minutes to make sure everyone reads this then I will reopen.
This is the memorial service of a murdered baby. Please keep your personal attacking remarks to yourself.

I'm watching FOX Interactive Live. They are located outside one of the doors. Guardian Angels, guys in red barets, just showed up. No one in an line, no one even entering... Does not look like a big turn out...

Is there any link to the Suburban Drive site?

I hope however many show up that everyone acts respectfully!

Thank you mods. I hope it stays civil. I'll try to be good =]

CNN has already put their Caylee live stream up. It is similar to WFTV's. I think Nancy will come on at 10 EST.

Ducket family and other families that have lost children also came. Woman: "It's a club that nobody wants to join, we don't ask anyone to join, we all just know we have to be here". (approx quote)

Motorcade of dark SUVs arriving. Could it be the family and their entourage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500