Caylee Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN has already put their Caylee live stream up. It is similar to WFTV's. I think Nancy will come on at 10 EST.

Ducket family and other families that have lost children also came. Woman: "It's a club that nobody wants to join, we don't ask anyone to join, we all just know we have to be here". (approx quote)

Do you have a link? TIA

Motorcade of dark SUVs arriving. Could it be the family and their entourage?

I believe the family is already there and I think they were in a Lincoln? There was footage earlier of them leaving the house with the KidFinders guy.

There were lines this morning, but not now. Estimates at a "couple hundred".

Wow, there aren't many people out there for an event expecting more than 5000 people! Lots of empty spaces in the parking lots. They were expecting all those thousands to be lined up hours before time.

My guess is ALL the rules turned off many who truly wanted to go..Maybe that's what they really wanted? :rolleyes:

The obit (?) that included donations & to KF! didn't help bring ppl out either.

ETA! This reminds of the disappointing turnout for the TES search :(

Is there a video link to the A's leaving the house? TIA!

LP live on clickorlando.

Reporter: Is this about publicity?
LP: The media shouldnt be here. IT wouldnt be publicity if you didnt come
R: The family is angered with you.
LP: They loved me when I got her out of jail. I didn't surrender her bond, the company did blah blah blah.
R: Do people here really care about Caylee?
LP: I told george I don't care about anyone else other than Caylee and George. Cindy and lee are only paying this for their own interest. Rob is George's last friend. blah blah blah.
R: Hopefully we'll get some closure.
[end]

not word for word, its the best I could do.

The A family arrived at 8:04 this morning in a black Lincoln Town Car.

Thank you. I didn't turn on the computer until about that time. I wasn't going to watch but I wanted to check on the "crowd".

There are a few dozen at the Suburban site.

I believe the family is already there and I think they were in a Lincoln? There was footage earlier of them leaving the house with the KidFinders guy.

Good Morning!
Do you know which news channel has the footage of the A's leaving their house? Thanks

I don't have a link to them leaving their house this morning, but there were several cars in the driveway, the garage door was open, the A's came filing out with Cindy in the lead weariong a grey suit jacket and carrying a big gift type bag.
The driver of the town car placed the bag in the trunk while Cindy got in the back seat. Mallory and Lee were seen walking down the driveway and George was carrying a drycleaning bag with a suit jacket over his shoulder as he walked around the other side of the town car.
I'm sure NG will have it on her show this afternoon at noon.

LP live on clickorlando.

Reporter: Is this about publicity?
LP: The media shouldnt be here. IT wouldnt be publicity if you didnt come
R: The family is angered with you.
LP: They loved me when I got her out of jail. I didn't surrender her bond, the company did blah blah blah.
R: Do people here really care about Caylee?
LP: I told george I don't care about anyone else other than Caylee and George. Cindy and lee are only paying this for their own interest. Rob is George's last friend. blah blah blah.
R: Hopefully we'll get some closure.
[end]

not word for word, its the best I could do.

I think LP's exact words were "I told George, I don't give a danm about his family. I only care about George and Caylee!"
Gotta love LP!

The church parking lots are definitely not full.

Just over a thousand inside...significantly less than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500