Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

But it could have been a shirt kept in the diaper bag in case Caylee needed a change of clothes for some reason--like if Caylee spilled her juice on her clothes, or if Casey unexpectedly decided that she wanted to spend the night with Caylee in the bed of some man and Caylee needed something to wear the next day.

Which leads us back to the supposed "they haven't even found her clothes yet" statement-
Maybe there was a "bad" stain on the shirt that Caylee was wearing on the morning of the 16th, and KC removed it, replacing it with the Big Trouble shirt from her diaper bag.
Also, IIRC, CA said that shirt was too small for Caylee, so I am not sure it would have been something KC pulled out of the drawer for Caylee that morning, being that CA probably did and put away the laundry. Whenever my daughter's clothing got too small, I either stored it (keepsakes), threw it away or donated it.

View attachment 6591

View attachment 6592

View attachment 6593

View attachment 6594

That is why I love it here, you guys were all over this a long, long time ago. Some very bright people post here.

Bump for updating discussion on the Big Trouble shirt in light of Ricardo's Computer Forensics information released 2010.03.23 providing add'l details on the pics he sent to the Globe already discussed on this thread.

Carry on! :)

Please keep discussion on this thread focused on the shirt. :)

There is also a new thread for discussing the details of Ricardo's Computer Forensics details here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98864"]Ricardo's Computer Forensics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

BBM

I'm not sure what you mean by this--I would think an innocent mother would be MORE likely to ask her friends to email pictures of her kid to her. I know I used to ask people for copies of photos of my daughter all the time when she was little.

I am 100% convinced of KC's guilt--I just don't think asking Ricardo for photos of Caylee is evidence of it.

Hi AZlawyer...

I was wondering first off where the date came of June 17 that we are talking about?:waitasec:

But going with that date, suppose Casey was concerned that RM still had those pictures after she realized what Caylee was wearing when she died and deleting tons of pics from online (maybe these were some of the ones she deleted even) and she had just casually messaged him and asked if he still had them and he sent them to her then on that dreadful day?:waitasec:

Which leads us back to the supposed "they haven't even found her clothes yet" statement-
Maybe there was a "bad" stain on the shirt that Caylee was wearing on the morning of the 16th, and KC removed it, replacing it with the Big Trouble shirt from her diaper bag.
Also, IIRC, CA said that shirt was too small for Caylee, so I am not sure it would have been something KC pulled out of the drawer for Caylee that morning, being that CA probably did and put away the laundry. Whenever my daughter's clothing got too small, I either stored it (keepsakes), threw it away or donated it.

Hi JJ: Actually, Cindy denied the existence of the shirt altogether and acted as if she had never seen it and that was not the kind of thing they would ever put on Caylee, although another one almost like it, just with a different saying, same brand, size and all, was found in her room...:blushing:

big trouble comes in small packages.......casey's epitath

Hi AZlawyer...

I was wondering first off where the date came of June 17 that we are talking about?:waitasec:

But going with that date, suppose Casey was concerned that RM still had those pictures after she realized what Caylee was wearing when she died and deleting tons of pics from online (maybe these were some of the ones she deleted even) and she had just casually messaged him and asked if he still had them and he sent them to her then on that dreadful day?:waitasec:

The 6/17 date is coming from the forensics report on Ricardo's computer that show at least a couple of emails that he created on this date that were provided to the Globe along w/ the pics he sent them.

The flow of the thread may not be perfectly clear since posting was intertwined between the Ricardo interview thread and the computer forensic thread discussing the relevance of the shirt that was in the pics Ric sent to the Globe. I pulled things apart so the conversations could continue in their own right. HTH.

is it clear that RM sent *Big trouble* pics to the globe or just that there was something sent to the globe from RM?

Hi JJ: Actually, Cindy denied the existence of the shirt altogether and acted as if she had never seen it and that was not the kind of thing they would ever put on Caylee, although another one almost like it, just with a different saying, same brand, size and all, was found in her room...:blushing:

Ah, I believe you are right-I was sure someone said it was too small for her, though. Let me do some digging for a link, knowing CA, she could have made conflicting statements.

ETA-I cannot prove myself right....:doh: so I will add a :waitasec: :crossfingers: IIRC

Ah, I believe you are right-I was sure someone said it was too small for her, though. Let me do some digging for a link, knowing CA, she could have made conflicting statements.

That is the only kind of statements they DO make-conflicting! lol

And actually, again, I think it was the shorts that were sized a size that may have been a little snug for her-I think they may have been a 24 months if I am not mistaken, which equates to a 2T.

That is the only kind of statements they DO make-conflicting! lol

And actually, again, I think it was the shorts that were sized a size that may have been a little snug for her-I think they may have been a 24 months if I am not mistaken, which equates to a 2T.

Yes, I did find where CA said the shorts were small (in her depo), and somewhere else that said the shirt was a 3T (on website I will not link here as factual). The t-shirt tag is prolly in evidence, so it can be easily determined-shucks.

is it clear that RM sent *Big trouble* pics to the globe or just that there was something sent to the globe from RM?

He admitted selling photos of Caylee and Casey to the Globe.

From today's document dump (2010-21-05) on page 399 http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0521/23631419.pdf

it says under Item 15:

"One pink wording strip "packages" and one pink wording strip "in" - Q99 [analyst note: The letters found with CAYLEE's remains are believed to be from the shirt she was wearing. They will spell our "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages". The words "packages" and "in" were recovered at the crime scene while the remaining words were with the remains. It has been theorized that Caylee was intentionally placed in this shirt because of what it says .]

Did we ever hear this before that the 2 words were not with the remains? Is the crime scene where "packages" and "in" were the A home? Sorry if this has been discussed before I have read most of this thread as it was posted but might have missed some of it.

From today's document dump (2010-21-05) on page 399 http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0521/23631419.pdf

it says under Item 15:

"One pink wording strip "packages" and one pink wording strip "in" - Q99 [analyst note: The letters found with CAYLEE's remains are believed to be from the shirt she was wearing. They will spell our "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages". The words "packages" and "in" were recovered at the crime scene while the remaining words were with the remains. It has been theorized that Caylee was intentionally placed in this shirt because of what it says .]

Did we ever hear this before that the 2 words were not with the remains? Is the crime scene where "packages" and "in" were the A home? Sorry if this has been discussed before I have read most of this thread as it was posted but might have missed some of it.

The "crime scene" is the same place the remains were found. These two strips of words were just found a little distance away from the "main" area of remains.

JVM just showed the pic of Caylee at Ricardos and said these might be the last moments of Caylee's life...she is wearing the shirt she was found it. Huh? I assumed they were from an earlier time. Wouldn't Ricardo have remembered that they were taken the last day she was seen? I don't remember if the docs said (the FIRST time they were released) the date they were taken.

JVM just showed the pic of Caylee at Ricardos and said these might be the last moments of Caylee's life...she is wearing the shirt she was found it. Huh? I assumed they were from an earlier time. Wouldn't Ricardo have remembered that they were taken the last day she was seen? I don't remember if the docs said (the FIRST time they were released) the date they were taken.

They were taken Jan. 28 and March 19, 2008. There was an old thread that went through Ricardo's computer forensics in detail. IIRC, the pic on the bed and any pics showing the mark under Caylee's eye were taken Jan. 28, and the "Guitar Hero/Rock Band" pics were taken March 19.

They were taken Jan. 28 and March 19, 2008. There was an old thread that went through Ricardo's computer forensics in detail. IIRC, the pic on the bed and any pics showing the mark under Caylee's eye were taken Jan. 28, and the "Guitar Hero/Rock Band" pics were taken March 19.

Thank you! I thought they were a few months earlier. Oh, and LP is on JVM next. I'm glad RK's phone records weren't released today. I don't want to read them anyway....on principle.

KB is reporting that JPC & RM were negotiating to sell photos and this is shown in discovery released yesterday. I've been through the released docs and I don't find these emails anywhere. The sale of the photos to the globe by RM is old news but its the first I'm hearing JPC was involved. Has anyone come across this in the most recent dump?
Documents show Casey's friends cashed in on Caylee
http://www.wftv.com/video/25105906/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther