Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

Caylee looks older wearing that t shirt!!! concerning photos... Is it just me or does Caylee look much younger and smaller in the great grandpa photo than she did in the photo while walking and holding her mothers hand at (I don't remember!) the guys property.... Iassan or something like that? AND in the BIG trouble shirt? as well as the picture of her in her carseat in KC's car???? With that puzzled expression on her face?
I feel like we have been duped! I know there is plenty of eveidence to substantiate that nursing home visit on father's day! She just looked soo much older and taller walking in the grass with KC than she did in GGpa's lap... could be that KC is just small compared to CA's dad?
I can not locate that photo anywhere! at the picnic with KC. The age discrepancies trouble me though... guess it is wahat it is....

Caylee looks older wearing that t shirt!!! concerning photos... Is it just me or does Caylee look much younger and smaller in the great grandpa photo than she did in the photo while walking and holding her mothers hand at (I don't remember!) the guys property.... Iassan or something like that? AND in the BIG trouble shirt? as well as the picture of her in her carseat in KC's car???? With that puzzled expression on her face?
I feel like we have been duped! I know there is plenty of eveidence to substantiate that nursing home visit on father's day! She just looked soo much older and taller walking in the grass with KC than she did in GGpa's lap... could be that KC is just small compared to CA's dad?
I can not locate that photo anywhere! at the picnic with KC. The age discrepancies trouble me though... guess it is wahat it is....

The one in the car seat throws me off she looks much older in that one to me. I have thought those same things through out this investigation but like you said it was substantiated.

I have photos of my 6 year old niece where she looks like a 3rd grader, and others were I can't believe she's out of diapers already. I think some kids just photograph that way.

I judge the age of the photo by the length of Casey's hair as well as the dates on the photos. Compare the length in the photos to her first arrest... They document her process of "growing it out" from the short bob she had in earlier pictures, such as the video where she is blaying with Caylee on the floor.

According to the articles in the news thread, there were emails between RM and the tabloid released in the docs yesterday. How come we haven't seen them here? Or did I miss these?

Big messages are left in small details. Maybe CA and GA never put that shirt on Caylee, but we know Casey did.

KB is reporting that JPC & RM were negotiating to sell photos and this is shown in discovery released yesterday. I've been through the released docs and I don't find these emails anywhere. The sale of the photos to the globe by RM is old news but its the first I'm hearing JPC was involved. Has anyone come across this in the most recent dump?
Documents show Casey's friends cashed in on Caylee
http://www.wftv.com/video/25105906/index.html

BBM
Has anyone found the emails KB is referring to..?

She says the Ricardo and JP made thousands of dollars..
I've seen $1500 reported for Ricardo...did he make even more money?
I have not seen documents to know for certain about JP Chatt but it is reported he was offered $1000.

BBM
Has anyone found the emails KB is referring to..?

She says the Ricardo and JP made thousands of dollars..
I've seen $1500 reported for Ricardo...did he make even more money?
I have not seen documents to know for certain about JP Chatt but it is reported he was offered $1000.

I asked that here and on the Levi thread. Nums replied in the Levi thread:

"MuzikMan said it was released in the discovery yesterday about Morales, I'm not sure if Chatt was referenced in the emails or what. I just can't find where it's been released by anyone. I asked MM to please post if he gets a chance."

I asked that here and on the Levi thread. Nums replied in the Levi thread:

"MuzikMan said it was released in the discovery yesterday about Morales, I'm not sure if Chatt was referenced in the emails or what. I just can't find where it's been released by anyone. I asked MM to please post if he gets a chance."

Thanks.
Morales, yes, we knew.
So why are they referencing JP Chatt? maybe he "helped" his friend Ricardo
I'd like to see the proof on JP Chatt.

If Cindy really never saw this shirt, and yet Caylee is wearing it on both of the days on which Ricardo happened to take pictures of her at his apartment, perhaps this was an "extra" shirt that was kept at Ricardo's place--or in the car or in Caylee's backpack--for when she needed a change of clothes. It also seems to have been used as a "sleep" shirt, since the January photo was taken after 11 pm and the March photo was taken around 6 in the morning. (Ricardo's computer forensics start at p. 103 of this doc: http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf.)

Was Caylee changed into her "away from home sleep clothes" for some reason before...whatever happened? If so, why was she wearing shorts that were not the kind of thing you would put a toddler to sleep in? (Or were the shorts just "with" the remains and not worn at all?) And why did she still have the same spare outfit at age 34 months that she had at age 29 months? Did it really still fit? Most kids grow quite a bit during that time period.

Or was she changed into the shirt after...whatever happened? Casey was doing laundry early in the morning July 2 at RM's house after making a 4 a.m. run out near the Anthony home in Tony's Jeep (while Tony was in New York). Could that possibly be connected?? I can't really imagine her putting the shirt on Caylee after Caylee had been dead for 2 1/2 weeks, though. :(

Obviously I have no answers, only questions lol.

The 'Big Trouble" t-shirt looks prenty roomy in both of these pictures.

caylee

caylee

IIRC, the Circo t-shirt photographed by LE that was in Caylee's dresser that said "I Get My Good Looks From My Mother" was a 2T. I think lots of people buy kid's clothes a little big so that the kids can wear them for awhile.

Why with everything that happened to this baby is it able to really p** me off that a 2 1/2 year old is up at 11 for no good reason, and seems to be wide awake as if she is used to it?

Here ya go

Attachments

• Caylee 56.jpg
    Caylee 56.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Caylee 88.jpg
    Caylee 88.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 44
The one in the car seat throws me off she looks much older in that one to me. I have thought those same things through out this investigation but like you said it was substantiated.

carseat photos

Attachments

• Caylee 93.jpg
    Caylee 93.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Caylee baby doll 1.jpg
    Caylee baby doll 1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 35
I was just thinking about the difference in her facial expressions between the car seat and the GG picture. It almost speaks to her frame of mind, in my mind. In the car seat she looks more serious almost hardened and as if she is treated like she is much older than she is. In the GG picture she looks innocent, relaxed and thoroughly enjoying being treated like a child of her age. So I think for me the expression on her face is what makes her look older. I'm not convinced this will make sense to anyone but I know what I mean.

If Cindy really never saw this shirt, and yet Caylee is wearing it on both of the days on which Ricardo happened to take pictures of her at his apartment, perhaps this was an "extra" shirt that was kept at Ricardo's place--or in the car or in Caylee's backpack--for when she needed a change of clothes. It also seems to have been used as a "sleep" shirt, since the January photo was taken after 11 pm and the March photo was taken around 6 in the morning. (Ricardo's computer forensics start at p. 103 of this doc: http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf.)

Was Caylee changed into her "away from home sleep clothes" for some reason before...whatever happened? If so, why was she wearing shorts that were not the kind of thing you would put a toddler to sleep in? (Or were the shorts just "with" the remains and not worn at all?) And why did she still have the same spare outfit at age 34 months that she had at age 29 months? Did it really still fit? Most kids grow quite a bit during that time period.

Or was she changed into the shirt after...whatever happened? Casey was doing laundry early in the morning July 2 at RM's house after making a 4 a.m. run out near the Anthony home in Tony's Jeep (while Tony was in New York). Could that possibly be connected?? I can't really imagine her putting the shirt on Caylee after Caylee had been dead for 2 1/2 weeks, though. :(

BBM ... excellent observation, :thumb: and it lends considerable weight to BJB's theory that Caylee died during the evening of July 16 while confined in the trunk of mommy's car.

kc took pic of shirt the VERY shirt caylee would eventually be found with..wow. shes really not as smart as she thought she was. i remember reading somewhere that ca stated she hasnt seen the shirt in awhile, and the shirt was never recovered inside the a home. im glad theres pic evidence of that shirt, yes it was caylees, and obviously kc would have access to it.imo (only) shows premediation..big time.

A sleep shirt..good observation..it could have been.

Now, if Cindy never saw the shirt it would also lead us to she never washed it.(or she's lying)
So the question would be Where did Casey keep it and wash it? Did she keep it at Ricardo's or in the backpack without Cindy ever checking? And washed it herself with other laundry.
Did Ricardo every say Caylee had clothes at his house?

There are 3 instances, that we know of, of Caylee with this shirt..

1) january photo with Casey at Ricardo's
2) march photo with Casey at Ricardo's
3) found with her remains.

Same here AZ, no answers..only questions.

I, personally, don't believe one word that comes out of Cindy Anthony's mouth, so the fact that she said she had never seen the pink t-shirt means absolutely nothing to me. I also don't believe KC kept any of Caylee's clothes at Ricardo's. It may have been in her backpack, but that would mean Cindy would have definitely seen the shirt, since she, herself, said she unpacked and repacked Caylee's backpack each night.

Cindy's never proven that one thing she has said since the 911 call has been true, so I take her saying she had never seen the shirt with a huge grain of salt.

:twocents:

Yep Snaz- Very good point, because we know in Cindy's tormented way of thinking- if she had never seen the shirt then it HAD to have come from Zenaida's. You know, all the clothes and items Zenaida provided for Caylee, out of her own pocket (yeah right)! And if there is a t-shirt from Zenaida then there HAS to BE a Zenaida!:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back