Cesar Laurean Proclaims His Love For Maria Lauterbach

Yea I feel like I'm eating a giant plate of Crow right now - stuff that's coming out, his demeanor, just all of it is making me feel like I sped a little too quick to point the finger at him as the big bad meanie.

Unfortunately I think part of it stems from people's opinions about him as well as To me, he just doesn't look violent like that. "looks" don't mean much I know, but damn, something just ain't adding up IMO~:waitasec:

I won't eat crow yet...but I do admit I am willing to go back and rethink my stance on there being a plan between Cesar and Maria that some felt strongly existed.

If CL "loved Maria" then why did Maria ever make the rape allegation to begin with? That doesn't sound like a female that knows someone loves her.

Did CL profess his love for her later and that's why Maria then supposedly recanted the "rape"?

This is not General Hospital where Luke raped Laura and then later they both fall in love with each other and get married. This is real life and I just don't buy either scenario above. Possibly, CL thinks he loved her in his sick mind, but you don't love someone and then kill them and a baby that by all accounts is yours. We really need those DNA results!!

If CL "loved Maria" then why did Maria ever make the rape allegation to begin with? That doesn't sound like a female that knows someone loves her.

Did CL profess his love for her later and that's why Maria then supposedly recanted the "rape"?

This is not General Hospital where Luke raped Laura and then later they both fall in love with each other and get married. This is real life and I just don't buy either scenario above. Possibly, CL thinks he loved her in his sick mind, but you don't love someone and then kill them and a baby that by all accounts is yours. We really need those DNA results!!

I have thought about this before.I think I also this posted here way back.
Maybe they had a relationship when she or he first got to their new post.Maria then found out he was married and called it off.He was not happy with that and kept pursuing her.Even raping her when they were alone.

Maybe?

Couldn't Maria and Cesar been in trouble IF they were having a consensual affair and it was found out? Since he was married and IIRC wasn't he in a position that was a bit higher than her?

That certainly is a possiblity. I just reviewed the timeline on some of the facts we had gotten so far. Amazing what you forget in just 3 months!

But I honestly don't buy his "I loved her" story. How sick does one have to be to have a barbecue over a dead person and a dead baby?????

Nope, CL only loved himself and saving his arse. IMO

That certainly is a possiblity. I just reviewed the timeline on some of the facts we had gotten so far. Amazing what you forget in just 3 months!

But I honestly don't buy his "I loved her" story. How sick does one have to be to have a barbecue over a dead person and a dead baby?????

Nope, CL only loved himself and saving his arse. IMO

I think BOTH CL's loved themselves and thought only about saving again, only THEIR own asses...BUt I"m biased and don't think he acted alone LOL But that's because the saying "nothing worse than a woman scorned" is SOOO very true IMO. I can picture CL (The female version) throwing everything possible at him. And I can see him (The Male CL version) panicking and giving into her - after all he had his career, child, homelife, etc etc etc to think about. And after Maria's life was gone, what do you do at that point? Call 911 and say Oops sorry, I panicked and helped/did kill her, the child she was carrying, made a fire pit, did some remodeling, had a yard sale, and then we had a bonfire to celebrate? (insert sarcasm here)

Hi, Littledear! Nice to see you around. You must be busy. I'm SO glad this has been caught. Or found. Whatever.

I soo agree Littledeer.

Yes they could have gotten trouble IF they were having a consensual affair and it was found out.

But you would think the rape allegations would have brought Cesar trouble :( The ball got dropped big time in protecting Maria.

Xtina and Cesar together had waged a war of harrasment and abuse towards Maria for a long long time. Recruiting their friends, including lower level superiors of the Marine Corp. All culminating in a final "eff you Maria" celebration BBQ. Xtina was in on the harrasment and abuse from day one. But that involvement suddenly stops the day Maria is murdered? I'm just not buying it.

The car being keyed, the harassing phone calls, all that points to a woman doing it, moreso than a man if you kwim? again Just MO but I know from experience that's what a woman does/can do when feeling threatened. While I didn't go so far as to kill or even hurt someone, and I'm not proud of what I did, I did wreak hell on the poor girl that dared to make a move on Hubby (we weren't married at the time, and going through hell in our relationship) we were CL's age so I guess that's why I'm so bent on Xtina being involved....

It's clear that someone in ""High Places "Is holding the DNA results of Maria's baby very close to the vest. It think it maybe the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Remember Laurean claims "he never had sexual relations with that woman"Ms Lauterbach. SOOOO... Dna is very important.

I think he may have been playing both women..telling Christina there was nothing going on but Maria was wanting him..and then telling Maria he wanted her...he actually may have lured her over to his house under the pretense he would be joining her in El Paso later...he also may have told her he had bought something for the baby..remember the 0-3 mos. green outfit that was laying on top of Maria in the grave...it was new...and really he could have been torn between Christina and Maria...but in my heart of hearts, I think he wanted Maria dead..I think he firgured that
would be the only way the truth wouldn't come out about the rape, the baby I am sure was his, etc...his career with the Marine Corp would have been over...he didn't want that...I believe he is about himself when push comes to shove too....
I have wondered alot about how he got Maria to his house.....either he lured her over there or he kidnapped her....sounds more like she went there willingly though....and again that baby outfit...I am sure she didn't bring it with her so Cesar must have bought it..and asked her to come over before she left town so he could give it to her.....Maria was very vulnerable, no doubt......and like I said before...these guys are just kids...Maria and Cesar...20 and 21...people do stupid and evil things things all the time when they see their life flashing before their eyes...I do think Cesar wanted Maria out of the way...due to the baby...it wasn't so much about Maria in his eyes...it was about that baby...he knew it was his...his life would never be the same again...so Maria HAD to go....he killed her like so many other spoouses/boyfreinds do to their spouses/girfreinds...because they do not want the child...

Exactly!

Seriously Searching said:
This is all I have found so far, but I am sure it must have hit the Mexican press. However, I don't speak or read Spanish...so I won't be able to locate the reporter or the article. The Asssociated Press was on hand for this exchange and they are the ones reporting it to us...so I have to believe they heard it first hand.
Also, SS "Yo Quiero"= I Love You in Spanish.

I am sure that that baby was his...I think that is the main reason he killed her....the baby would have really messed up his life...and he knew it would.

If you take into account that Cesar and Maria may have had a serious relationship and Maria filed the rape charge because of what she said to her mom (out of fear of her mom's reaction to the pregnancy and perhaps Cesar's reaction). Her mother was the one who insisted she file the charge. Maria did try to recant it later. Cesar may not have actually raped her and he could be telling the truth on that part. I do think we will find the baby was his child tho, but not sure how this came about. Now, I am not convinced he raped her.

Christina acted alone in her attacks on Maria. Cesar was not involved that we have ever heard of. Christina acted on her jealous rage time after time against Maria. She is the only one who has been proven to show signs of violence in that relationship which I find odd. I have always been surprised we have not heard that Cesar was a violent and short tempered sort of man who had many complaints from either other Marines or Christina. I wonder what her record looks like.

You are right this is not some soap opera. There is a woman and a baby who died in a horrific manner. The question is which one of them actually killed her. I believe they both took part in the cover up.

As usual SS, very good points made. :blowkiss:

I am wondering though on your statement that Christina was the only one that was known to show signs of violence with CL. Where was this stated at? I've been trying to read the posts from earlier on to refresh my memory, especially after reading the timeline and realizing how much I had forgotten.

Not violence with him...but with Maria. She keyed her car and got in her face calling her names etc. Someone also came out of the darkness and hit Maria in the face. I would say it was either Christina or one of her friends.

I am sure that that baby was his...I think that is the main reason he killed her....the baby would have really messed up his life...and he knew it would.

I think CL killed Marie because of the baby, too.

I don't think CL ever thought the baby might not be his. Even if the truth turns out to be otherwise, I think CL was positive he was the father.

I do believe his wife hated Marie and knew who she was . I believe CSL helped CL clean up. It's hard to believe she didn't. But, ??????? to more than that.

It will be interesting to hear CL's version of what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back