Charles Manson Rushed to Hospital/Dies at 83 Years of Age

[h=1]Manson's death leaves questions over autopsy, property[/h][FONT=&quot]LOS ANGELES (AP) — Charles Manson's death came with a string of unanswered questions, from whether the notorious cult leader left a will to what, if any, possessions he left behind. The convicted killer, 83, who once aspired to musical fame and dabbled in art, died Sunday after spending nearly half a century in prison.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

WHAT WILL BECOME OF MANSON'S PERSONAL POSSESSIONS?[/FONT]
<snip> [FONT=&quot]After a year, the money would be sent to a state fund for unclaimed property, a kind of storehouse where banks or insurance companies typically turn over orphaned money or property. If unclaimed, those funds would revert to the state after five years, according to the state controller's office.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]&#8212;Remaining property could be auctioned. Property that is unsold, or deemed valueless, could be destroyed.[/FONT]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mansons-death-leaves-questions-over-autopsy-property-004559915.html

I, personally, feel he should be buried at the prison location, where he spent the majority of his life. I think that this would be the most respectful, to those he was found guilty of causing their murders, and to their families, in addition, out of respect to his own bio children, who don't need, nor want, the media circus, I would suspect. If Charlie is buried off-site, he still has a few followers, who, I feel, would turn his grave site into some sort of loathsome shrine. While I do hope that Charlie made his peace, his burial should be a quiet, very private, no news allowed, affair.

Did you get married in prison a few years ago

Who? Charlie? No. A woman was interested in marrying him but after he found that she "literally" wanted him for his body, after he was deceased, he declined. After he died she was going to take his body on a road show or something and display him, for money.

What will happen to Manson&#8217;s body now? It is still unclear:
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/2...opsy-property/

According to the state penal code, if no claim is made for an inmate&#8217;s body by a family member or appointed representative, the remains will be cremated or buried &#8220;no sooner than 10 calendar days&#8221; after the death.The state may waive the 10-day period if confirmation is received that the inmate&#8217;s family or appointed representative refuse to take possession of the body.

http://people.com/crime/charles-mans...ves-in-prison/
Mass-murdering cult leader Charles Manson doesn&#8217;t appear to have relatives on file with prison officials, meaning his body is likely to be left in state custody following his death on Sunday night.

[Vicky Waters, a spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation]
Waters says there will be no autopsy on Manson&#8217;s body.

On November 17, 2014, it was announced that Manson was engaged to 26-year-old Afton Elaine "Star" Burton while still in prison, and had obtained a marriage license on November 7.
Burton had been visiting Manson in prison for at least nine years, and maintained several websites that claimed his innocence
The wedding license expired on February 5, 2015, without a marriage ceremony taking place.[SUP]
[/SUP] It was later reported that, according to journalist Daniel Simone, the wedding was cancelled after it was discovered that Burton only wanted to marry Manson so she and a friend, Craig "Gray Wolf" Hammond, could use his corpse as a tourist attraction after his death.[SUP][/SUP]:eek:
[SUP][/SUP] According to Simone, Manson believed he would never die, and may just have been using the possibility of marriage as a way to encourage Burton and Hammond to continue visiting him and bringing him gifts.
Together with a co-author Heidi Jordan Ley and with the assistance of some of Manson's fellow prisoners, Simone wrote a book about Manson and was seeking a publisher for it. Burton said on her web site that the reason the marriage did not take place is merely logistical &#8211; that Manson was suffering from an infection and had been in a prison medical facility for two months, and could not receive visitors.
She said she still hoped the marriage license would be renewed and the marriage would take place.
[SUP]:eek:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson[/SUP]

About time he's off this Earth. I do not feel at all bad for saying I hope he rots in hell for what he did. I have no sympathy for someone like him honestly. He will definitely have good company in Hell. He lived way to long imho. If he is forgiven it will be between him and God. I just can't find it in myself to forgive someone of such horrible things. Y'all are better people than I am.
I can't think of one good thing he ever did.

I was married just a month in 1969 when Manson and his cult followers struck. The Manson group is a prime example of how the weak get pulled in by a master manipulator who was willing to throw anyone and everyone under the bus for fame, he wanted so badly to be a Rock Star, he wanted attention and recognition by any means and he got it by being a notorious monster. Kudos for medical personnel that had to care for him, I am sure it wasn't easy for those who remembered the heinous acts he ordered. His only chance at salvation would have been through remorse, which he sadly never seemed to exhibit . Certainly a lost soul. May his victims rest in eternal peace.

Bury him on prison grounds. His life sentence isn’t over yet.

I agree with you on this.

Not only should his cremated remains be buried in an unmarked grave on the prison grounds, the exact location of his burial should never be revealed to the public so his unmarked grave won’t ever become a shrine.

As Curly Bill says in Tombstone.... "Well... bye"

Now that Charles Manson is dead, what will happen to his body?
OPINION
THE CONVERSATION
BY TANYA MARSH, WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY
UPDATED ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO (as of 20:56 AEDT 23 November 2017)

&#8216;Charles Manson, the wild-eyed cult leader who claimed inspiration for an apocalyptic race war from the Beatles' White Album, died in Kern County, California, on November 19 at the age of 83.

Journalist Joan Didion wrote that for many of her friends in Los Angeles, "the '60s ended abruptly on August 9, 1969," the day of the Tate-LaBianca murders, in which Manson and his "family" killed seven people, including pregnant actor Sharon Tate.

While the cultural impact of Manson's life and horrific actions will not soon be forgotten, the pressing concern right now is how we'll choose to acknowledge his death. More specifically, what will happen to his remains?

It's a question that often comes up when a notorious criminal dies.

Osama bin Laden, for example, was buried at sea, reportedly in part so that a grave wouldn't become a shrine for terrorists.

It turns out, however, that the answer is more complicated than it would appear at first glance, particularly when the death happens in a prison in California.&#8217;

Read more at:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-23/could-charles-mansons-body-end-up-in-an-anatomy-lab/9185006

Charles Manson will: Infamous cult leader leaves entire estate and rights to his likeness to a pen pal while disowning his family and friends
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
06:41 AEDT 25 Nov 2017, updated 09:01 AEDT 25 Nov 2017

• Charles Manson left his entire estate and the potentially lucrative rights to his likeness to a pen pal he first met in 2002
  • The individual did not want to be identified and said that he began writing to Manson in the 90s, sending close to 50 letters before he responded in 1997
  • The pair last spoke on the phone back on October 21 said the individual
  • Manson also disinherited his known children, ex-wives, friends and even the state of California in his will
  • It was signed on Valentine's Day 2002, and witnessed by fellow inmate Roger Dale Smith

&#8216;Manson passed away at the age of 83 on Sunday
Charles Manson pulled off one last shocking move just days after his death, with TMZ reporting that the convicted murderer left his entire estate to a pen pal he began communicating with just 20 years ago.

That individual, who did not want to be named, said that he began writing Manson in the 90s and finally got a letter back in 1997 from the cult leader.

Fives years later he finally visited the man in prison, and that meeting went over so will it seems that Manson drafted the will, which is dated 2002 and remains largely unchanged since that date.

It was sent to the warden at California State Prison Corcoran on Valentine's Day of that year.

Manson, who died last Sunday at the age of 83, also stated in the will that he disowned his two known children, grandchildren, friends, other family and the state of California.

Manson wrote in the will that his wishes for his death had been stated to the pen pal, though six days after he passed away his body is still with the state of California.

If it is not claimed after 10 days he will be cremated by the state.

Later in the will, Manson noted: 'I'm not in the best spot to rest in peace.'&#8217;

Read more at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nson-Pen-pal-gets-estate-likeness-rights.html

[FONT=&quot]Charles Manson reportedly left his entire estate, including his remains, to a prison pen pal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The murderous cult leader, who died last week aged 83, struck up a friendship with a male correspondent who first wrote to him in the 1990s, The man reportedly sent 50 unanswered letters to Manson at the California State Prison until he eventually received a reply.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manson then talked to him by telephone and the pen pal started visiting him in jail starting in 2002.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to a yellowing will obtained by TMZ, and dated Feb 14, 2002, Manson left all his belongings, including his clothes and money, to the pen pal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manson also left to the man rights to use his name and image, and control of songs he had written.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The pen pal, who TMZ did not name, also had the right to claim Manson's body within 10 days of his death, and told the news website that he intended to do so.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If he does not claim it then the killer will be cremated by the California prison system.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to the will Manson chose specifically to disinherit his known and unknown children, former wives, all relatives, friends, and lawyers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The pen pal said he last spoke to Manson by phone on Oct 21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The will was typed but included some scrawled handwriting, which appeared to match Manson's known style.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It included the message: "I'm not in the best spot to rest in peace."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The will was said to have been witnessed by one of Manson's fellow inmates.
<snip>
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Among the victims was actress Sharon Tate, the pregnant wife of filmmaker Roman Polanski. She was stabbed 16 times by cult members.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A section of the will said Charles Manson, Prisoner B33920, wished to have his body released to the custody of the pen pal who was "my one and only executor of any services, viewings, funeral arrangements, or otherwise, in his judgment OF MY WISHES only".[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manson also said that he was "of a sound mind".:what:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charles-manson-apos-left-entire-211639813.html[/FONT]

Battle erupts over control of Charles Manson's remains, estate

There’s a battle brewing over the remains and estate of mass murderer Charles Manson.
Reports of two unverified wills surfaced Friday, with each leaving the killer’s estate to a different person.

Manson pal Ben Gurecki told the Daily News he obtained a January 2017 will from Manson and passed it along to Manson’s self-proclaimed “son” Matthew Roberts in March.

He said Roberts was named as the main beneficiary.

Meanwhile, TMZ.com said Friday it obtained a February 2002 will from an unidentified Manson pen pal that disinherited all Manson relatives.
The mysterious pen pal said he is the sole beneficiary and plans to claim Manson’s body before a 10-day deadline expires next week, TMZ reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...arles-manson-remains-estate-article-1.3654743

Even in the death, the macabre Manson circus continues . . .

I read on fox news twitter that two people have claimed Manson left his estate to them. The will dated Feb 14 2002 was left to his penpal
money clothing and image rights
it was reported that Manson also left Matthew Roberts was giving a will by Ben Gurecki a friend of Manson giving him the rights to ghis estate in January 2017
Roberts 49 of Los Angeles was told by his mother in 1998 that Mansom was his father Gurecki told the daily news they were planing on sorting this out

Icould not find the link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back