Charles Manson Rushed to Hospital/Dies at 83 Years of Age

There's something really strange about this man. He will be in the books forever, I guess.
He mantained his innocence 'til his very last day of life even if he knew he would have spent all his life behind bars
What if he was really an innocent man? :eek:

Here’s what I wanna know… How in the heck does this cult leader freakshow spend the bulk of his natural life behind bars, and yet, it’s been reported that somehow, he seems to have amassed an estate worth more $1 million… and so it goes, a bunch of contested “rightful” heirs have been fighting over who gets to inherit everything? WHY should a dime go to ANYONE other than the families of his victims? Yeah, yeah… I get that that’s not exactly how the law works… But in this particular situation, I’m going to go ahead and say that IMO, the LAW, is FLAWED, and this — is crap.

Last edited:
Here’s what I wanna know… How in the heck does this cult leader freakshow spend the bulk of his natural life behind bars, and yet, it’s been reported that somehow, he seems to have amassed an estate worth more $1 million… and so it goes, a bunch of contested “rightful” heirs have been fighting over who gets to inherit everything? WHY should a dime go to ANYONE other than the families of his victims? Yeah, yeah… I get that that’s not exactly how the law works… But in this particular situation, I’m going to go ahead and say that IMO, the LAW, is FLAWED, and this — is crap.

I hear you!

The estate consists of, quoting the DM link…
“the rights to his music, art and writings that have been estimated to be worth up to $1million.”

These items are “valuable” because there are disgusting people who actually have a perverse hobby of collecting “murderabilia.” Read this article and you will be REALLY angry!

Personally, if I were a victim’s family member I would not want to receive any of this “blood money.” Unfortunately, I doubt it’s possible to make buying and selling these items illegal. And I doubt it’s legal to have these items destroyed. So, considering Manson’s notoriety, it’s no wonder these men are fighting over his “estate.”

I hear you!

“the rights to his music, art and writings that have been estimated to be worth up to $1million.”

These items are “valuable” because there are disgusting people who actually have a perverse hobby of collecting “murderabilia.” Read this article and you will be REALLY angry!

Personally, if I were a victim’s family member I would not want to receive any of this “blood money.” Unfortunately, I doubt it’s possible to make buying and selling these items illegal. And I doubt it’s legal to have these items destroyed. So, considering Manson’s notoriety, it’s no wonder these men are fighting over his “estate.”
You make a good point, you’re right, I wouldn’t want any of that disgusting money either. If my loved one had been one of his victims, I’d want all of it destroyed. Burned to the ground. Gone. Cast into oblivion... right alongside Manson, never to be seen or heard of again… that’s where it belongs.

I hear you!

I mentioned in the Murdaugh thread about how I can understand the interest in collecting horror movie/story stuff but it never fails to amaze me with people who write to/befriend or want to spend money on these often horrific true incidents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back