Christina Noudga Trial Thread 11.22.16

Noudga is now standing in the prisoner's box, with her lawyer Brian Greenspan in front of her.
by Adam Carter 10:02 AM

No judge yet.
by Adam Carter 10:02 AM

Thanks for posting the tweets!!! Velma and SomeITguy!

Thanks for picking up MH's tweets, SomeITGuy :)

I don't know how copy and paste from Twitter works within a Websleuths post, but is it possible to post a few tweets at a time instead of individually? I find it's easier to follow this way when people go back to read later on, but I don't know if it's hard to do through Twitter. AC's blog makes it easy on me.

Justice Skarica now here. We're underway.
by Adam Carter 10:04 AM

Crown Craig Fraser says there is a new indictment.
by Adam Carter 10:05 AM

It's a plea.
by Adam Carter 10:05 AM

Tony is one of my best friends uncle. He was also the crown attorney for one of the largest human trafficing case in Canadian history.

Obstruct justice destroying evidence: Noudga pleads guilty.
by Adam Carter 10:06 AM

There is an eight-page agreed statement of facts in the case.
by Adam Carter 10:06 AM

The statement starts talking about how Millard and Noudga texted about a "mission" the night Bosma died.
by Adam Carter 10:07 AM

In the statement, Noudga agrees that she knew that "mission" sometimes meant criminal activity.
by Adam Carter 10:08 AM

While their texts are being read into the record, some of the Bosma family are crying and shaking their heads.
by Adam Carter 10:09 AM

Noudga asks whether the "mission went well" in one of these texts. Also said "quite the long mission."
by Adam Carter 10:10 AM

Just a heads up, I might be a bit slow I'm at work right now. If anyone wants to take over Molly Hayes tweets that'd be great

Does all this mean that the judge is accepting the plea? Sorry, I have no idea about this stuff.

Crown Brett Moodie is reading the agreed statement of facts into the record.
by Adam Carter 10:10 AM

Millard told Noudga that he had a "tiny mission" and could use her help. She said "sure, pick me up at 8:30."
by Adam Carter 10:11 AM

When Millard arrived at her home, he was towing Tim Bosma's truck in a trailer. "There is no evidence that there was a discussion between Noudga and Millard about what was in the trailer," Moodie says.
by Adam Carter 10:12 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
She asks what he needs help w. He says "shredding paper." She says "lol in the new fancy paper shredder...sounds fun." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
Millard told Noudga he had a tiny mission that night (May 9) and could use her help. She says "sure, pick me up at 8:30." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He arrives around 10 pm in a pickup, towing a trailer w Tim #Bosma's truck inside.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
No evidence of a discussion as to what was in the trailer or why it was being taken to Millard's mother's. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
He gave her a DVR. It contained video of Millard/Smich at hanger in early hrs of May 7 2013. This became material evidence in murder trial.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
From Kleinburg after dropping truck off, Millard and Noudga drove to hangar and swapped the pickup for Millard's Yukon. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
Noudga wore gloves at the hangar. From here, they headed to Millard's farm to move the incinerator out of the barn into the woods. #Bosma

Now talking about when they dropped the trailer at Millard's mother's home, and then when they went to the hangar, and then the farm.
by Adam Carter 10:13 AM

"Millard told Noudga it needed to be moved because the old floorboards were creaking under it's weight," Moodie says about the Eliminator.
by Adam Carter 10:13 AM

Moodie also talking about when Millard passed off the locked toolbox to Matt Hagerman that night.
by Adam Carter 10:14 AM

Also talking about the gloves that were found on Millard, that contained DNA from Millard, Noudga and Bosma.
by Adam Carter 10:15 AM

Now talking about when Millard's mother told Noudga about her then-boyfriend's arrest.
by Adam Carter 10:15 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
Noudga and Millard's mother went to a hotel that night. Then drove back to Kleinburg to wipe down trailer hitch and door locks. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
They were wiping their prints. Noudga was concerned about being associated w the crime. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
This could have had the effect of removing Millard's prints as well, facts note. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes
Millard arrested for 1st deg murder on May 14, 2013. Prohibited from contacting Noudga but they continued to write each other. #Bosma

"Police and public alike were frantically searching for Tim Bosma, hoping for his safe return," Moodie says.
by Adam Carter 10:16 AM

Now talking about when Noudga wiped down the trailer. Moodie says she did so "deliberately, and with forethought wiped her prints and Madeleine's prints from the trailer." Millard's prints were also removed.
by Adam Carter 10:17 AM

Now discussing the letters Millard sent Noudga, where he asked her to be his "secret agent." Moodie says she did not reach out to anyone or assist Millard with fabricating evidence.
by Adam Carter 10:18 AM

She was arrested on April 10. The letters were found then, alongside unsent letters for Millard.
by Adam Carter 10:18 AM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
111coffeequeen111
Back