Christina Noudga Trial Thread 11.22.16

"It is her desire to enter the health sciences profession," Greenspan says. She plans to reapply to pursue another degree in this field.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

"There are positive prospects for her future," Greenspan says, so it was time to "close this chapter."
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

Greenspan says the offence on which this plea is taken is her wiping down the trailer after Bosma's arrest.
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

Noudga chooses not to say anything for herself.
by Adam Carter 10:38 AM

Judge says the guilty plea is a "significant mitigating factor," for keeping Bosma family from reliving the tragedy again.
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

Her four months pretrial is the equivalent to serving six, the judge says.
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m
Judge asks if there's anything Noudga would like to say. "No thank you, your honour," she says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Judge says that the guilty plea is a "mitigating factor," sparing the #Bosma family from reliving this tragedy yet again.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
Judge says the sentence will be one day, after giving credit for one year of custody + house arrest. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s
Greenspan says she acknowledged her actions but had no knowledge of a homicide. #Bosma

Even after she knew that there was a homicide, she showed great disrespect to the Bosma family in court. Zero empathy for what they were going through. This has nothing to do with what she has pleaded guilty to BTW and everything to do with her character. She will make a great doctor with her immense amount of empathy and kindness. Argh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

House arrest also counts towards the calculation of time served. She's been under house arrest for over 2 years, with electronic monitoring for 10 months. The judge says this qualifies for six months.
by Adam Carter 10:40 AM

Her sentence is one day. She also has a DNA order.
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

"You learn in life, that when you keep company with bad people, and these people were beyond that, they were evil, bad things happen," the judge says.
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

did I read correctly....no criminal record...WTF...she knew damn well she had evidence in her closet after she knew the facts about Tim Bosma. Disgusted!

"There are positive prospects for her future," Greenspan says, so it was time to "close this chapter."

Not a chapter, but a participant in covering up a first degree murder!

I don't buy her idiot savant routine.

IMO

Noudga basically just has to give the DNA today, and then she is free to go.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

Another deal with the devil. Wonder what will happen when she falls in love with another personality like DM's.

This is so disgusting. I understand the Bosma's wouldn't want to sit through another trial.. of course. Her instagram speaks volumes to me about her complete and utter disrespect to the whole situation... house arrest??? Give me a break.

I am at a loss as to how none of this will be on a criminal record...wow.

The judge is endorsing the indictment.
by Adam Carter 10:45 AM

And that's it. We're done. I'll have updates soon.
by Adam Carter 10:45 AM

"Miss Noudga enjoys a very close and supportive family," Greenspan says, pointing out she became involved with Millard at 18, when he was 25. "Older, and controlling in many ways."
by Adam Carter 10:32 AM

"She had no knowledge of the homicide," Greenspan says. "She regrets and recognizes the seriousness of those actions," he says about her wiping down the trailer.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

BBM - IMO she regrets nothing, she did not show any type of remorse and the only thing she likely regrets is getting caught.
Disgusting

In all honesty this was not a deal with the devil. Judging by what the crown had in its statement of facts they were most likely going to lose this if it went to trial. She may have known more, but they'd have an extremely difficult time proving it. Greenspan would have torn this to shreds.

So what the judge meant to say is that you learn in life that our criminal justice system is a joke. If that's what constitutes house arrest, 4 months is now the equivalent of 6 months. And one year is now one day which is actually no day.

But at least it's been corrected that she WILL have a criminal record. Big wow.

CORRECTION: Noudga WILL have a record. Fraser meant she didn't have one previously.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

Nov 22 2016 10:49 AM

CORRECTION: Noudga WILL have a record. Fraser meant she didn't have one previously

So what the judge meant to say is that you learn in life that our criminal justice system is a joke. If that's what constitutes house arrest, 4 months is now the equivalent of 6 months. And one year is now one day which is actually no day.

But at least it's been corrected that she WILL have a criminal record. Big wow.

CORRECTION: Noudga WILL have a record. Fraser meant she didn't have one previously.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

Thank goodness for small miracles.... the fact she WILL now have a criminal record.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
611CLE
Back