Chuck of Chuck's Bail Bonds arrested on federal charges

Lets see if my memory is working some, this came up before but here goes from memory. Misty had her weekend away with NayNay and WBG in which Amber and Misty met at some point and got into a argument... etc. Haleigh went missing and there had been previous tension between Misty and Amber and Ambers mother.

DS lived more locally to Green lane at the time and owned property from what I recall. He was a S.O. that was being looked at and awaiting trial if I remember correct.

Enter Cobra, afterwards Kim P. and video interviews with WBG and NayNay.

Couple things - Amber and NayNay started getting arrested for possession, enter chucks bail bonds. Turns out Amber and NayNay were staying at the pink house near the huddle house reportedly working for Jerome who was staying there too.

In the meantime DS shows up at the new Haleighbug Center which opened up the road from where Haleigh stayed with Ron. He was asked to leave but reportedly wanted to donate some furniture.

There was some connection between the pink house, Jerome, NayNay and Amber were staying. I think Chuck owned the Pink House.
Chucks was bailing out all of them ASAP, when LE finally had them in jail for questioning, they were back out on the street within an hour.

Cobra also tried bailing NayNay out once and had to revoke her bond and re-arrest her.

Wrong SO. It was DB but the rest sounds right. A man not Donna Brock.

Does anybody else have a crink in their neck from reading the final page of the indictment?

lol

If the person is a RSO, you can name him. If he isn't, you can't be throwing out hints and playing games. C'mon you guys! Y'all know the rules.

If the person is a RSO, you can name him. If he isn't, you can't be throwing out hints and playing games. C'mon you guys! Y'all know the rules.

Oh gosh I just now realized how that other person figured into this stuff. My apologies.

I'd close it faster if you guys are throwing out hints of someone that can't be named. We can name RSOs in the area. We just can't sleuth them unless they were in the area when Haleigh went missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/exclusive-drug-dealer-haleigh-cummings-help/

Art added more info in the comment section of this story. comment #68
According to files I’ve obtained, he was under investigation as a Palatka cop for allegedly taking liberties with young women in the police Explorer program. Some bail bondsmen in town have griped his business transfer is a charade, that even though it’s in the name of his wife, he’s in the office and on the phone, and Jerome implied was giving him strategic advice on what to do about Amber Brooks that day
and
Curiously, though, a former employee tells me he rarely if ever bonded out sex offenders before he became one. Now Chucks appears to be the go-to guy; remember the accused pedophile who tried to make furniture donations to the Haleighbug building? He’s facing trial on capital sex offenses for allegedly using his purported circus background to teach young girls how to ride a unicycle, but not before they change into skimpy costumes he’s got in his wardrobe, allegedly grooming them for further advances, according to court files.

Sorry about that.. I posted the initials because I thought we couldn't name anyone unless they were directly related to Haleigh's case...Unless they were key players....

I don't understand how they could let the wife and co-defendent bail herself out using her own bonding company and for NO CASH.

Lets see if my memory is working some, this came up before but here goes from memory. Misty had her weekend away with NayNay and WBG in which Amber and Misty met at some point and got into a argument... etc. Haleigh went missing and there had been previous tension between Misty and Amber and Ambers mother.

DS lived more locally to Green lane at the time and owned property from what I recall. He was a S.O. that was being looked at and awaiting trial if I remember correct.

Enter Cobra, afterwards Kim P. and video interviews with WBG and NayNay.

Couple things - Amber and NayNay started getting arrested for possession, enter chucks bail bonds. Turns out Amber and NayNay were staying at the pink house near the huddle house reportedly working for Jerome who was staying there too.

In the meantime DS shows up at the new Haleighbug Center which opened up the road from where Haleigh stayed with Ron. He was asked to leave but reportedly wanted to donate some furniture.

There was some connection between the pink house, Jerome, NayNay and Amber were staying. I think Chuck owned the Pink House.

Chucks was bailing out all of them ASAP, when LE finally had them in jail for questioning, they were back out on the street within an hour.

Cobra also tried bailing NayNay out once and had to revoke her bond and re-arrest her.

Why were NayNay & Amber working for Chuck? Stripping? What is the Pink House? tia

Why were NayNay & Amber working for Chuck? Stripping? What is the Pink House? tia

Jerome lived in the pink house..Nay Nay and Amber worked for him.. To my knowledge Chuck did not own the pink house...JMO

Here's Tricia's post on sleuthing RSOs: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors.

If someone finds that this guy was living in the proximity of where Haleigh went missing, let us know and we'll open the thread for discussion.

Bumping up. What does Tricia say about discussing RSOs?

But the point is that IF we aren't allowed to discuss someone, we don't play guessing games on the forum either. Posters can get some pretty lengthy time outs for that sort of thing.

The point in THIS thread is that we can name sex offenders in the area. If you have links that say the offender did this and that, you can link and discuss. But you better have a link so you aren't declared to be harassing them.

Is anyone else finding it odd that this story about Chuck's arrest has not been covered by any of the newspapers in the area?

Hi 4Jacy, I believe (and I'll have to check) the pink house was owned by Charles Durwood Ingram or his wife and was rented to Jerome and was where Amber and NayNay were living at the time.

This previously posted link gives a better idea of some of the happenings at the time, this case was explosive with leads when all this was happening.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/14/exclusive-drug-dealer-haleigh-cummings-help/

PS to Flow

:croc:

Jerome lived in the pink house..Nay Nay and Amber worked for him.. To my knowledge Chuck did not own the pink house...JMO

I'll have to check now. I thought it was determined he did but could be wrong. So far all those leads were a dead end to finding Haleigh. Because of everything going on there was good reason to look into people associated at the time. It became one of the many theories that had links at one time or another.

Okay, Chuck bailed NN out on his own dime, Daniel Bass owned the pink house right?

It's heck getting older.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back