CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUMOR? Can someone please view the comment by MC on the FMDR page & let me know what you think? It is a comment from about 2 hours ago. Underneath the page's post about discussing the 9news segment.

Is anyone aware of any text messages between Dyl & friends released to the public other than the ones that Ryan released initially???

About his head feeling funny from the flight?
That has been reported. WE discussed it a lot .
Did he have a sinus problem, popping ears, etc.
I hope that is what you meant.

RUMOR? Can someone please view the comment by MC on the FMDR page & let me know what you think? It is a comment from about 2 hours ago. Underneath the page's post about discussing the 9news segment.

Is anyone aware of any text messages between Dyl & friends released to the public other than the ones that Ryan released initially???

I am not sure what you are asking? The message about Dylan's feeling weird vibrations in his head or something like that was among messages Dylan texted to NR. I don't think it has anything to do with his disappearance.

With Jessica, it happened exactly where one could expect to find children, by a perp who knew that.

IF Dylan went outside, and hardly anyone passed by, in a place he did not live, the one who did notice him is a murderer or pervert?

I'm not sure that all perps follow an expected set of guidelines when searching for victims - IMO it could be a crime of opportunity, right place at right time and all that.

About his head feeling funny from the flight?
That has been reported. WE discussed it a lot .
Did he have a sinus problem, popping ears, etc.
I hope that is what you meant.

Sorry y'all.

I had not seen this before. The transcript I viewed of DR & RN's texts began with the boys talking about how Dylan couldn't come over bc MR said no.

Since investigators say his phone didn't send out a signal since 9:37 pm, it didn't ping anywhere since that time.

Does "last communication" mean last ping to a tower?

I'm not sure that all perps follow an expected set of guidelines when searching for victims - IMO it could be a crime of opportunity, right place at right time and all that.

IMO about a ,0000001% chance of someone passing by.
If anything, more likely to be a local who saw MR leave alone.

Last communication was a text. I am not a cell phone expert, but my understanding is that cell phone communicates with a tower if it's on, even if it's not in use. But if it's turned off, it doesn't communicate.

a little off topic I guess but I don't recall reading posts about whether ER or MR claimed Dylan on their tax returns....just wondering if they took alternate years claiming Dylan on their taxes or if after the 9/12 custody thing that changed.

edited to add...MR said in his interview with Blasius that he was having some payroll issues...wonder what that was about? did it pertain to child support deductions I wonder?

okay; anybody find out what GH wanted?

I can't stand the suspense......

a little off topic I guess but I don't recall reading posts about whether ER or MR claimed Dylan on their tax returns....just wondering if they took alternate years claiming Dylan on their taxes or if after the 9/12 custody thing that changed.

edited to add...MR said in his interview with Blasius that he was having some payroll issues...wonder what that was about? did it pertain to child support deductions I wonder?

I had read on the official FB, something about his payroll issues. And since he mentioned it himself on msm, I wonder if I can answer it?

Didn't this last news report (or maybe it was the reporter's twitter) attribute the following to LE: The last ping (or communication) was when Dylan vanished? Which makes me wonder how they would know when he vanished. Am I the only one who gets more confused every time something cell phone related is revealed?

I watched the 9News interview. Mark Redwine's stories don't match up.

Mark went to bed while Dylan was texting (no texts at R appear after 8:01 pm. So texting to who on WHAT? If the phone had no texts after 8:01 pm - were they on Dylan's iPod and why? The iPod seems to be recovered and LE is silent about IF there were ANY texts on an iPod.)

Mark and Dylan watched a movie (until 10:30?)

Mark and Dylan tossed a Nerf football while chatting after coming home? What time did they "come home?"

I appreciate 9News doing the interview - but I'd like to see it in its entirety. Was it over 2 hours? And we just saw 30 seconds. Please 9News - post the WHOLE interview!

I watched the 9News interview. Mark Redwine's stories don't match up.

Mark went to bed while Dylan was texting (no texts at R appear after 8:01 pm. So texting to who on WHAT? If the phone had no texts after 8:01 pm - were they on Dylan's iPod and why? The iPod seems to be recovered and LE is silent about IF there were ANY texts on an iPod.)

Mark and Dylan watched a movie (until 10:30?)

Mark and Dylan tossed a Nerf football while chatting after coming home? What time did they "come home?"

I appreciate 9News doing the interview - but I'd like to see it in its entirety. Was it over 2 hours? And we just saw 30 seconds. Please 9News - post the WHOLE interview!

I think the uncut interviews will be up on YouTube tomorrow. Hopefully that will be helpful/informative.

So your wondering if there is a monetary gain for either parent if Dylan is dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean